Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I think Claire did a lot with Paxton it was always her walking him. I think the wheels are going to come off Fripps so to speak now she has gone.

Reactions: 17

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
She's such narc. More comments; "many of my expert friends at petting zoo's conservation parks and wildlife sanctuaries." She bought pets off them a few times. "Friends" 😂
does she not see the irony that the other rescue/sanctuaries meerkats don’t like being handled because they might actually treat them as wild animals & not pets

Opinionated

VIP Member
She’s simply got bored as the novelty has worn off. As for manic hrs no way trained as a guard dog. He would be at her heel constantly and she would have full control. She’s such a bullshitter and can’t wait till she gets closed down and banned from keeping animals

fimfim

VIP Member
🙄not house trained, can’t be rehomed with other animals, is scared of traffic…
Got a mind to adopt her, give her a good home, some positive training and then out the previous owner on social media and the daily fail for abuse and neglect. There is no excuse, she had Caroline from a puppy. And being abandoned as a puppy is not an excuse - have rescued many dogs including abandoned puppies and they’re all trainable.

• Heart

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
The begging bowl's out again :rolleyes: Because she's taken on so many pigs, chickens and horses. She still can't see how irresponsible she's being taking on more animals than she can afford to look after. She doesn't ever seem to thank anyone for helping either. She just constantly expects people to put their hands in their pockets to help her.

• Angry

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
When her horse gets stuck on a fence and the goat kicks over the flimsy fencing they have. If it was a one off you could laugh but it seems like a daily occurrence. What if no one was in?
WTAF. No proof he’d been like that momentarily. Jodie can’t (control Manic) because she HAS to film this for Steph. Steph. Steph. Steph. Steph. Tells Manic to ‘go to Daddy’.
Utter cunt. I’d be traumatised finding one of my animals in that sort of situation. Not a chance in hell I’d have time to get phone out and start filming.

• Angry

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Long time lurker here 👋
My pets are all rescues but after learning from Jodie’s amazing animal care I realise I’ve been doing it all wrong so have changed from providing space, enrichment and healthy diets for my animals and I now just smother them with kisses a couple of times a week which is so less time consuming than what I was doing before.

Anyway, I’ve got an unheated old shed and chicken wire so will be adding 27 cats to my collection but as I want to do this properly does anyone know whether the cat gallery wall can be photos of any random cats or does it need to be photos of actual cats themselves?
If you ARE following Jodie's example then it's more than likely your cats won't live long, so rather than spend your time taking and printing photos each time a cat's replaced, just print off a load of cat photos from the internet, stick them in frames, then move house and forget you even own cats.

• Haha

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
next on the list to go is: Pam(she was attacking the baby emoos), Gerald(even though the fence cost a biillion pounds it couldn’t keep him in, he also hacked the magnetic gate lock), Zillia(shes not cuddly enough for insta she’s too dangerous to go in with & tried to hump Jodie, it just wasn’t safe anymore & Mark couldn’t cope with the competition).

she basically needs to admit she knows nothing about animal behaviour, any animal that needs minimal training she bins off

I was just looking at the NTA awards results and Clarkson's farm was nominated for best factual and Paul O'Grady won with for the love of dog's. Best of luck next year Jodie with your series of Filthy I just know you're going to win 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Mark looks like Lionel Messi. Think I'll call him Mark Messy from now on. Cos that's what they look like. Sort it out guys. As babe said they look like they're an old married couple. He could be dating some tidy pretty person and having fun.
I don't know how he can be running his business either - it's like he has rocked up there to do some work for her and never left. I can't see what he is getting from this - if they're too tired to get the cheesecake from the fridge, nothing much is happening in the bedroom 😉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

clancyjan

now asking for mud matts buy them yourself you beggy bitch here is an idea buy them from
your personal money
money from donations
money from youtube
money from the hoodies
any other money you begg for

or is she begging because she has more furnishings for the mansion coming and somebody has to pay apart from Jodie
---
like her two £300 side tables in her bedroom. Instead of buying really expensive things for your home, pay for your mats. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying she can’t have nice things but everything in her home is expensive not talking about tasteful and fine have them but don’t then beg and beg for chicken feed etc , go buy it yourself or stop taking on more animals you can’t afford . Pleads poverty but clearly has money
💵

yes on jodies personal spends
did the police ever speak to the Ipswich troll like she said was going to happen??
now asking for mud matts buy them yourself you beggy bitch here is an idea buy them from
your personal money
money from donations
money from youtube
money from the hoodies
any other money you begg for

or is she begging because she has more furnishings for the mansion coming and somebody has to pay apart from Jodie
---

yes on jodies personal spends
did the police ever speak to the Ipswich troll like she said was going to happen??
like her two £300 side tables in her bedroom. Instead of buying really expensive things for your home, pay for your mats. Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying she can’t have nice things but everything in her home is expensive not talking about tasteful and fine have them but don’t then beg and beg for chicken feed etc , go buy it yourself or stop taking on more animals you can’t afford . Pleads poverty but clearly has money

• Heart

Kizzie

Someone called out the expensive arts and crafts 😅

I don't get how people will gatekeep her with "what she spends her money on, is her business" Really? when she is always saying how much Fripp's costs and how much she needs your donations and then spends good money on things that are not necessary, meanwhile people on benefits, pensions and people who are very ill are donating to her "cause" what cause exactly? Decorating her new home?

Does she earn a wage, where does her actual spending money come from? if its from the donations then she is paying herself way way too much!

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m confused as to why she is agreeing to take in emergency animals when she doesn’t have a place to put them (until her current victim builds a shed today). Why isn’t she concentrating on one or two types of animal rescues and doing it well rather than the scattergun approach. It’s so manic and unsustainable in the long run