Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simonsaysshutup

I’ll put money on Manic disappearing in the next couple of months as it’s obvious she can’t control him. Jodie will blame him for getting one of the meerkats pregnant, lots of vomiting involved, she thought he was the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Jodie's fans just keep on giving
A lot of her animals are no longer living

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Diddikins

VIP Member
That comment “what Jodie spends her money on is absolutely nothing to do with you” 😳. It fucking is when she’s begging for people to find her vanity project “farm”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
"We LITERALLY don't know what's wrong with Maximus because we have no test results back yet, but the vet told us that it's as a result of the way he was treated before".

Only one of those things can be true, Jodie. Either you do or you don't know. It's very black and white. Or are you adding that bit about what the vet told you to cover up everything you did wrong with Maximus that other Tattlers have pointed out?
---
BTW I've decided to copy Jodie and get on board with the whole merchandise thing. I'll be selling these artisan TL branded hoodies for £500 each. 99% of the money will go to the newly formed TH charity, which raises funds to build a heated pool in the soon-to-be-built west wing of my house. Which the hoodies will also be paying for. Minimum order is 10 per person. NO REFUNDS!

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Woke up from the worst dream EVAH!. I shit you not I had a dream it was my wedding day and my (lucky) fella left me for CLAIRE. 😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
The stories about Gerald being tied, sorry tethered have really upset me. Threatening to withhold food and water unless behaves.
His buckets being kicked over and him screaming had me in tears. He certainly is NOT living his best life.
She’s not fit to have animals.
That metal fencing must be cheap tat surely? I’ve never seen zoos or security fencing destroyed like that.
Stop taking in animals you can’t look after! I fear for the ones who arrive and are admitted in to enclosures knocked up in just a few hours.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Getting free labour and dodging the soap
She's annoyed with a goat that she keeps on a rope

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m embarrassed for Mark.

Does he have any idea how under the thumb he looks? He’s known her 5 mins. And she treats him like a spouse but it doesn’t seem like an affectionate, genuine relationship. More like he’s another of her ‘rescue’ animals.

He should look like a bit of a hero - building enclosures for an animal rescue. But somehow he just looks pussywhipped. I don’t quite understand why.

Maybe I’m just a rotter to think such things 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
it still makes me feel sick that they had the healthy one PTS when the other one had to be PTS due to illness.

(ETA this was a long time ago)
That wasn’t the Rottweilers. I think they were Labs that they called “the smelly dogs in the kitchen”.

ETA: from a blog in Sept 2006:

Honey I'm home. And boy do I NOT want to be in this country. I grabbed a flight yesterday afternoon (for a number of reasons). The first being that our two dogs Bella and Rebel were put to sleep last night. They were 20 years old (very old for black Labradors). Rebel's back legs went a little while ago and he's had trouble walking. For a number of weeks he's needed us to help him to stand up. Other than that he's been happy though. Bella has been fine. She went deaf in her old age but other than that, nothing wrong with her. Eventually three days ago Rebel stopped eating and drinking and has shown no motivation to want to move from the floor where he lies most of the time. We all knew the time was upon us that he'd have to go to sleep. Although there wasn't much wrong with Bella (apart from being stiff, deaf and extremely old), we decided that she wouldn't cope at all without Rebel (they're brother and sister and have been joined at the hip since birth) so we decided that we should let them go to sleep together. It wouldn't have been fair to Bella to keep her without Rebel. She most certainly would have given up herself shortly afterwards. So it is with immense sadness that I say goodbye to them both and hope that they are in Heaven with Kim and Pixie.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
She's gone a bit quiet about OF. I wonder whether Mark isn't keen or if wasn't the money maker she had hoped.
You'd think an unwashed, overweight, past-it glamour model with one scarred tit she refuses to show would be an OF goldmine 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Fuck off did they. I can't imagine someone spotting Parge, grabbing a bunch of flowers, paying for them and then bothering the Mr Parge whilst he's trying to buy his oven chips and beans. "Excuse me please give these to your daughter Saint Jodie, you have graced us with your sperm donation "

In today's news of things that never happened although knowing the nuts that follow her they probably did.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow