Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Jodie Marsh had a stranger send flowers
To hide the smell because she never showers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously, if I was living in squalor like that and hadn't washed for a year, I would not be posting online. I think she's actually really unwell, that is not a normal environment and the animals look unkempt and unhappy.

Solpaqueen

I feel really helpless. I don’t like Jodie but she really is abusing animals in plain sight. And by now it’s not ignorance it’s arrogance and a God complex. She is not rescuing as there is no rehoming just collecting a diverse range of animals that each have their own needs and requirements that no shoestring “zoo” could meet.
I feel sad for Caroline because for sure she was kept as a pet, in love with her saviour, but because she failed to be what Jodie wanted she was dumped. If Jodie really wanted to rescue she could have fostered her and worked with dog rescue to see what Caroline’s needs were, I hate that name for a dog. I fear she will soon disappear
i don’t even believe Jodie is an animal lover they are just tools to make her look better and fulfil her narcissistic impulses.

• Heart

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Is her going out rare these days? She goes out more than me and I don't hold animals captive in a death zoo
She says she doesn't go out, but when she sees an opportunity to dress up as unsexy unwashed schoolgirl and make people uncomfortable for the night, she'll take it.

• Haha
so Paxton arrived around the beginning of April & was apparently good with kids, met lots of animals with no problem, a good guard dog & was only given to her because of the cost of living(so that’s not really rescue is it Jodie, more like rehomed). he didn’t even make it 6 months with her, there has to be more going on other than he was too needy & she couldn’t give him attention all the time

I’d put money on him & Manic not getting along, she’s hardly posted any of the dogs since she’s had him. he’s in then new house, running around the pond, outside the stable while she’s harassing Ernie, sleeping in the living room with them while all the other dogs are out of sight & out of mind
Naive question maybe, but why did she need to take him at all, she could have sponsored him? If she was willing to take over paying his costs by taking him in she could have just taken over his costs and let him stay put with his family. No?

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Maddie with the bought blue tick (in the style of Becky with the good hair) needs to get an actual life
She probably wants to wear Jodie's skin and wank over her. But luckily Jodie has a dog she can't control and a laser fence that sends an email to International Rescue every time a leaf falls through it. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GlitterFluff

The stories about Gerald being tied, sorry tethered have really upset me. Threatening to withhold food and water unless behaves.
His buckets being kicked over and him screaming had me in tears. He certainly is NOT living his best life.
She’s not fit to have animals.
That metal fencing must be cheap tat surely? I’ve never seen zoos or security fencing destroyed like that.
Stop taking in animals you can’t look after! I fear for the ones who arrive and are admitted in to enclosures knocked up in just a few hours.
She is humanising all the animals. It's blatantly obvious that she hasn't got the foggiest on how to properly care for them.

Let's just chuck them all in a field and pray for sparkling rainbows and butterflies and Disney tunes playing in the background.

She's a dangerous moron. The fields are going to be TRASHED soon. What does she know about grass management? Harrowing? Field rotation?

Gerald the goat is not 'evil'. He is a an animal with animal needs that she is very ill equipped to deal with and manage and thus creating a recipe for disaster.

Going back a couple of days but the reason the chickens aren't roosting is because the perches are 95 foot in the air! Chickens shouldn't be 'huddled together' on the floor of a blooming shed at night - they need perches.

That poor fucking goat though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Fixed her t-shirt.
Screenshot_20230812_121919_Chrome.jpg

---
all the enu's apart from pam dont really seem to like jodie ive noticed recently but then im guessing emus dont normaly get molested on a regular basis in a zoo or in the wild
I saw she had a go at one of the horses in a story for kicking a fence while she was talking. And as usual she chastises it like a child 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
We do comment any criticism we get blocked and deleted but more to the point why are you on tattle? Come here and say it to me. I'm sure you could get an invite code from somewhere. Sad tattle troll 😂
Hahaha. Low life trash website that you’ve been coming too and having a browse sweetheart. Tattle isn’t a website you accidentally stumble across whilst browsing ASOS.

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
We do comment any criticism we get blocked and deleted but more to the point why are you on tattle? Come here and say it to me. I'm sure you could get an invite code from somewhere. Sad tattle troll 😂
🤣🤣🤣 "They're so nasty and bitter over there. So we'll be hypocrites and be nasty and bitter here"

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Wonder what this guy will get accused of when they break up, probs shagging the pipes in the bathroom. Finding pictures of him in compromising positions with various pipes.

No ones going to stick around that smelly, dirty sket for long
She will accuse him of fondling that one tit Claire never showed anyone on only fans.

• Haha

Solpaqueen

I miss Claire and seeing her big platter face. I wonder if she feels shame at her nasty antics with smelly fanny Jodie. I need to know why they fell out I would even get a tit out for the truth

• Haha
  • Heart

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
The constant kissing of them makes me cringe. I love animals and I'm a hugger and love to kiss them, but all the time over and over even when they are showing clear signs of "leave me alone" My cat would stay away from me if I did that to her every time she ventured near and she loves me and likes to be near me.

And her seemingly surprised at what the animals do or how they sound, like it's a new thing. When you are around them all the time like she says she is, then surely it's just background noise and animals grooming each other is what they do a lot of the day. why the surprise every time? maybe most of the time she lets the others do the work and she only joins in for photo ops.
She wouldn't be the size she is if she was active as she says she is. Again, not fat shaming. Just Jodie shaming because she deserves everything she gets after a lifetime of causing misery to others.

• Haha
  • Heart

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
She had a go at Pam for not being all nice and cuddly anymore, and told her that no-one will like her because people only like nice people. So that makes it very clear how Jodie sees the animals. Not as beings with a diverse range of diets, habitat needs and behaviours. But as people who like all the touching and talking that people like. Apparantly Jodie's tiny brain can't see the difference. She can't get friends to stick around so she's substituted them for hundreds of animals who can never leave. Until she kills them through her own incompetence and negligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20