Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She had a go at Pam for not being all nice and cuddly anymore, and told her that no-one will like her because people only like nice people. So that makes it very clear how Jodie sees the animals. Not as beings with a diverse range of diets, habitat needs and behaviours. But as people who like all the touching and talking that people like. Apparantly Jodie's tiny brain can't see the difference. She can't get friends to stick around so she's substituted them for hundreds of animals who can never leave. Until she kills them through her own incompetence and negligence.

I'll adopt Pam - I don't have anywhere to put her and have no clue about raising emu's but then again neither does Jodie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

EL1976

Hey Diddle Diddle
Ernie did a piddle
Ralph jumped over the fence
Manic laughed to see such fun
Please send Jodie fifty pence

• Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! There's 23 stories on iganony from last night!!! Can someone give a TL;DR version please? I'm not going through all of them.
Busiest day ever.
7 new secret animals.
Mark working hard on enclosures for them.
Jodie made roast dinner for five.
2 more animals arriving.
Goats wrecking fences.
Order stuff from Hornsea, please.
Dad doing DIY at Jodie's new house.
Company helping at Fripps (today?) as part of box ticking exercise.
Girl working at Fripps (today?) towards Duke of Edinburgh award.
Mark visibly appalled when Jodie said she's too tired for a shower.

• Haha
  • Heart

Candyfloss1974!

Long time lurker here 👋
My pets are all rescues but after learning from Jodie’s amazing animal care I realise I’ve been doing it all wrong so have changed from providing space, enrichment and healthy diets for my animals and I now just smother them with kisses a couple of times a week which is so less time consuming than what I was doing before.

Anyway, I’ve got an unheated old shed and chicken wire so will be adding 27 cats to my collection but as I want to do this properly does anyone know whether the cat gallery wall can be photos of any random cats or does it need to be photos of actual cats themselves?

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
So obvious she hates her 🥲 coz she doesn’t want Jodie’s “cuddles” anymore. She’s such a cunt
I've said it before (and I'll keep saying it because I know Jodie or her cult will see it here 👋 ) but she sees everything like a Disney movie. Whether it's how the animals behave - or that she'll find her Prince Charming - she lives in a fantasy world. And not in a good way :LOL: And the bullshit she tells her cult about animal behaviours still pisses me off. What's worse is that so many of them believe it take her word for everything. She's such a waste of oxygen. And an animal murderer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Al-CAT-raz

Im sure there is a funny comment about Belmarsh prison and renaming her farm after it to make it more accurate. Helmarsh or something. But I’m too tired to think of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
You’re right. She doesn’t see how irresponsible she’s being because she just think she’s amazing for saving all the animaws. And her idiot hangers on and followers are feeding that by telling her that that is what she’s doing instead of looking at the reality of the situation.
And the way she talks to the animals as if they're people with the full range of human emotions and understanding who are grateful for her 'rescuing' them, she obviously can't step back and look at things objectively. They're her babies now. Except for Pam and Gerald. They crossed her by not being human enough and following their instincts and will be 'rehomed' soon enough.
---
Poor Gerald still under house arrest. She said they move him around. I keep seeing him in the same place tied up.
Can this be reported?

ETA: If those 'peasant kids' who robbed Jodie's phone couldn't understand English, why does she think the animals will?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
New trailer up. Bringing the cats to the new house. Million bowls all left out. Cats don't want to go with Jodie. White cats look like shit. No wonder they had a shave. Jodie trying to find them all. Looks like a proper cat hoarder. This "TV series" really makes her look like a shitty owner.

Its been up 8 hours, has 75 views & 4 likes, this tv show is going as well as her OF did

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogrose29

I’ve just come across Fripps farm. Is it a rescue then? I see she has bred a foal? And baby emus
She calls it a farm, but it isn’t. She calls it a rescue , but it isn’t. She is hoarding animals as a vanity project. Animals she expects her followers to pay for. She keeps a wide range of animals, claims to be an expert in all their care, but there have been instances of neglect.

• Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
Fucking hell think i was generous when i said her followers have a collective IQ of 90.

imagine thinking we’re too scared to comment on her posts when we’ve all stated numerous times we have been blocked for the smallest things.

hey.. here is an idea why not ask your animal killer messiah to not delete and block comments for a day and then you’ll see real
Opinions 🙄

but thanks for checking in on us ✌🏽 hopefully one or 2 with some brain cells will put 2+2 together and realise things arent right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18