Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she imply her ex husband was a kiddie fiddler?? It was definitely suggested that he wasnt allowed near kids or something. The other one, she made out he'd abused her, then with Billy she'd found evil vile stuff on his phone (she alluded to dead bodies or something??) Its always these vague "I cant talk about it now but its really really bad!" when the reality is they just left her and shes annoyed so wants to make up as much horrible stuff as she likes., The problem is, they have very little recourse, she has a massive public platform and they have none.
The thing is, Jodie takes advantage of ... tittle tattle. "I don't want to talk about it ... but ...", "let's just say ..." - she raises expectations, hints that there's an awful lot more to it, and lets gossip do the rest.

With Billy, she found one or more gruesome photos of the sort that don't do anything for me, but which we all know tickle some immature people. I've known a few adults that might circulate gory pictures of dead bodies etc (which may or may not be fake); it's not for me, but it's not exactly hard to find this stuff (or it didn't used to be anyway) online and some people - teenage boys, one assumes - are up for this nonsense. (I just typed "dead bodies" into google image search and my advice is ... don't).

So, having got all twisted up about something, she snooped around on Billy's phone, found one or more gruesome photos, one or two explicit photos, and next thing you know "police have been informed". Someone here with a bit more patience (and tolerance for bullshit) than me might be able to find something a bit more specific, but in terms of what was actually on his phone, there was more implication and innuendo than actual facts. That's her MO. Of course we all remember "pulled apart vaginas", but all she has to do is put this crap out on her silly pages and all of a sudden she seemingly has an army on her side against Billy.

As for her ex-husband James Placido, after a messy break up, with her selling stories about how awful he was, she was arrested for sending him harrassing text messages, and eventually the charges were dropped. ie he didn't take her bad behaviour lying down. If you can bear to access the websites of the newspapers that publish this shite, you'll see it's the same old story, of non-specific innuendo and victimhood. Oh, and being the happiest evah! since the split.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She won’t get into it because it’s not nice but she straight up called her ex a necrophile. Okkaaayyyy 🤥

Reactions: 14
I reckon Claire tried to pull her into line & Jodie say goodbye then! wasn’t it Claire who introduced her & Jack? Jodie & Fripps still follow her though😂

Reactions: 11
I bet Claire regrets getting her tuppence out on only fans now. 😆

I think Jodie might be to blame for the fall out, normally she's quite happy to diss anyone who has wronged her.
Jodie is always to blame for the fall out ! Are you aware how many best friends and men have been and gone 🤣

Reactions: 12
Jodie is always to blame for the fall out ! Are you aware how many best friends and men have been and gone 🤣
I remember the programme where she conned MTV pretending she would marry a random and she was already dating him 😂

Haven't paid much attention to her for a while. Hadn't realized she had remarried and divorced again.

Is she saying Claire took some money that was meant for the animals???
Is she not doing only fans anymore?? Where's Nina.

Reactions: 11
Billowing alludes to the fact there’s room in there for another large undulating swelling mass.
You’re clearly mistaken.
you’re right there isn’t room to fart in that thing! She really is that size!
---
Mark must have some say over her, she normally posts every story about her all over her socials but I can’t remember her sharing this one?🤔
God the state of it! She looks like a melted welly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jodie's stories; eye bleeping the camera as she snogs Peggy and says Peggy hasn't let her do that since she lost her first foal as she clings on to Peggy's bridle and won't let the pony move her head 😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.