Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Claire get fired as a school governor for her 1 tit wonder photos? So maybe Ausfripps being as dodgy as duck and her being sore about that finally bubbled up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My money is on dodgy accounting - and conflict of interest on how THE Jodie Marsh gets personal benefit from a community interest company. Claire’s better off without her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How long do NDAs last ?? A few years or life 🤔
NDAs are civil contracts, and as such are an agrement between two or more parties to do whatever the piece of paper says, with, potentially, whatever penalies the piece of paper says for infractions.

I don't know what she's said about her NDAs, I expect her supposed NDAs to be more implication than fact though, since I simply cannot conceive of how a person would lead up to "before I suck your cock lick your fanny, I just just need you to sign this piece of paper". For the business, there may be something in the contract of employment, or whatever agreement the famous four have signed up to, if any, to (for example) not make disparaging public statements about the zoo or potentially not to make any public statements about it - allowing Jodie to remain the sole source of public information about "her" CIC. That clearly would fit the control freak in her.

But I think that she also wants to be able to game her tragic life as much as possible, including making her stories to be more valuable to the tabloids, and as such would prefer that only she can sell stories about herself and her happiest evah moments the sad losers that leech off of her. More control-freakery ... and greed.

Nothing in an NDA overrides criminal law, and (for example) if any of the people involved in the CIC became aware of criminal liabilities in the course of their work, those people would have the same legal duties as any of us - ie to risk being charged for aiding / abetting / concealing if we don't speak the truth / take proper and legal course of action - even if in many industries being a whistleblower can be disastrous both personally and professionally.

To be clear, I am not a lawyer, which gives me the opportunity to type IANAL but needless to say none of this stuff really needs to be as dramatic as Jodie portrays (that's her to a tee, though).

I suspect that Claire has given Jodie good advice on how to do things better in the business, and that "difference of opinion" - that the sun does not shine out of Jodie's starfish - is where this started. Has Jodie purged the photos and comments when she was lovebombing Claire? I don't suppose that she would remove that amaaaaazin' content from OF out of spite even if (I expect) she'll be whining in due course that just thinking about Claire makes her feel sick.

There's a commenter on here who wrote that Claire expected to get something from a friendship with Jodie, isn't there?

What a time to be alive.
---
[the words of Jodie Marsh's zoo] :
They're currently at a stalemate and will both keep quiet about it.
I misread this as "stablemate". They're stablemates.:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am just going to sit here and wait to read Claire's side of the story.
Come on Claire, you know you want to.

Green Minimalist Website Design .png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Someone get the Jodie Bingo card. Sure falling out with Claire was on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's taken her story about Claire, down. I hope she got it in the neck - shut up about me, or I'll tell all about you.

Reactions: 16
Come on Jode. Tell us how Claire shagged your Man dad, did a tit down Mabels throat and tit slapped the lucky fella into next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jodie's post yesterday about not being the first pig that Mark has had over, I assume that's a bitchy reference to someone, probably an ex 🤔 That's very much Jodie's style.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Older stories are still up on the iganony page though :unsure:
They seem to stay up longer they're a bit delayed. But they're right I just checked Instagram she deleted it and the video begins with me, Steph and Jack are very happy etc.
---
She's taken her story about Claire, down. I hope she got it in the neck - shut up about me, or I'll tell all about you.
You're right they've gone. Quick everyone download them on iganony

Reactions: 8
NDAs are civil contracts, and as such are an agrement between two or more parties to do whatever the piece of paper says, with, potentially, whatever penalies the piece of paper says for infractions.

I don't know what she's said about her NDAs, I expect her supposed NDAs to be more implication than fact though, since I simply cannot conceive of how a person would lead up to "before I suck your cock lick your fanny, I just just need you to sign this piece of paper". For the business, there may be something in the contract of employment, or whatever agreement the famous four have signed up to, if any, to (for example) not make disparaging public statements about the zoo or potentially not to make any public statements about it - allowing Jodie to remain the sole source of public information about "her" CIC. That clearly would fit the control freak in her.

But I think that she also wants to be able to game her tragic life as much as possible, including making her stories to be more valuable to the tabloids, and as such would prefer that only she can sell stories about herself and her happiest evah moments the sad losers that leech off of her. More control-freakery ... and greed.

Nothing in an NDA overrides criminal law, and (for example) if any of the people involved in the CIC became aware of criminal liabilities in the course of their work, those people would have the same legal duties as any of us - ie to risk being charged for aiding / abetting / concealing if we don't speak the truth / take proper and legal course of action - even if in many industries being a whistleblower can be disastrous both personally and professionally.

To be clear, I am not a lawyer, which gives me the opportunity to type IANAL but needless to say none of this stuff really needs to be as dramatic as Jodie portrays (that's her to a tee, though).

I suspect that Claire has given Jodie good advice on how to do things better in the business, and that "difference of opinion" - that the sun does not shine out of Jodie's starfish - is where this started. Has Jodie purged the photos and comments when she was lovebombing Claire? I don't suppose that she would remove that amaaaaazin' content from OF out of spite even if (I expect) she'll be whining in due course that just thinking about Claire makes her feel sick.

There's a commenter on here who wrote that Claire expected to get something from a friendship with Jodie, isn't there?

What a time to be alive.
---

I misread this as "stablemate". They're stablemates.:giggle:
I wrote a while back that I think Claire is doing all this free volunteering farm work on a promise that she will be staring in any TV show set on Fripps .

Reactions: 9
I wrote a while back that I think Claire is doing all this free volunteering farm work on a promise that she will be staring in any TV show set on Fripps .
I know you mean starring, but now all I can picture is Claire staring in a TV show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't it in her stories? They run out after 24 hours. Jodie's style hide the evidence.
I thought this but the rest from yesterday pleading for pig nuts etc are still there - it continues where the Fripps Four are soooooo happy - the Claire section before it has been removed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.