Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s addressed the Claire issue……As predicted she’s done something terrible 🤔 and they’re now a fantastic foursome her mark Steph and Jack. They have so much love for each other and soooooo much love for the animals 🙄 she eventually wants a castle with thousands of acres so she can host weddings amongst the animals. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s addressed the Claire issue……As predicted she’s done something terrible 🤔 and they’re now a fantastic foursome her mark Steph and Jack. They have so much love for each other and soooooo much love for the animals 🙄 she eventually wants a castle with thousands of acres so she can host weddings amongst the animals. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HER
imagine having a wedding at her place & she’s in every photo, tits out trying to snog the groom…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't want to talk about it but .... I don't want to talk about it but .... I don't want to talk about it but .... I don't want to talk about it but .... difference of opinion but ... I don't want to talk about it but ....
I wonder if the difference of opinion was that Jodie thought that they should all continue with unpaid fake monoboob lezz-offs, whereas Claire thought that Jodie was a bit manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh, Claire, she's trying to imply you didn't have animal welfare as a priority. How dare she?! You would feel so much better to get the full story off your chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Best friend EVAH! 🤣 buh-bye Claire, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WE'RE SO happy now. The four of us. We're a family and we all love each other SOOOO much and all WE care about is the animals.

Maybe Claire suggested she stopped snogging them all...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh, Claire, she's trying to imply you didn't have animal welfare as a priority. How dare she?! You would feel so much better to get the full story off your chest.
Claire you’ve lovely small boobs it will do them some good to get the great weight of Jodie Marsh off your chest.

Did Jodie suggest you ignore your family and actual paid job to continue getting one perky boob out so you can pay for something else in her new million pound house???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes Claire. And this time, your whole chest. Not just half of it.
You are no longer obliged to be a mono-boob

• Haha
Just watched the video. Yep just like her to put the blame on the other person hinting that she did something very wrong and it could not be overlooked.

I would love for all her ex friends and lovers to post here.

Claire were the best family EVA on tattle come in for a cuppa of TEA
How on earth do her fans not question anything? They say they are glad she now has Mark after the lazy waster that was Billy. Billy practically did everything at that place and got shat on just because he no longer wanted to be with her. Now it's going to be the same with Claire, Claire did everything there and ran her own home etc but now the boot is in and she will be downgraded to someone unsavoury who didnt lift a finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can't say anything because it's not fair. Since when has she cared about fairness. Claire must have something on Jodie.

The vet bill this month is £1000 I wonder why? Oh yeah that stupid shonkey you bred now needs it's legs fixed.

Reactions: 17
The vet bill this month is £1000 I wonder why? Oh yeah that stupid shonkey you bred now needs it's legs fixed.
I guess that the toothpicks that they needed to remove the pubes stuck between their teeth after a sexeh photo session are legitimate business expenses, so it'll come to a fair bit more than £1,000 :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is hosting weddings in a tit filled mud pit on the interests of anyone let alone animal welfare.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s always been my dream; to get married in a field with a bunch of random wild animals with the aroma of horse and pig tit in the background. She’s so deluded it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.