Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread: congratulations @Sriracha_on_everything for winning thread title (apologies had to edit title a little to get it to fit.). You win one of Jodie's belt bra's

Recap: Jodie managed to find the settings on Instagram and made her page available to the UK again.

No one has seen Manic and Claire has gone missing (has anyone seen her?) Reward if found a day trip to Fripp's to muck out the sheep.

Claire has now been replaced by Mark the builder. He now gets to drive the car and look after all the pets.

Jodie is getting lots of donations now and her house is looking lovely. Mabel can't wait to sleep in the luxury bed. Jodie is now sleeping in a wooden shed because she is sooo kind to animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Too lazy to scroll back sorry. But did I read she was pimping her dad if people donated a tenner?? Or did I eat too much cheese and dream it?? Either way is it not weird and just vile. Nobody wants to see her with her top off but who wants parge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the point of doing thank you videos if you can’t even get the person's business correct?
Mark will never be stepping foot on a building site again will he?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Y'all I'm actually shocked and disgusted. She has that poor monitor lizard locked away in a shed! It's not receiving any daylight or mental stimulation for these highly intelligent lizards. Don't even get me started on the tiny bucket of water

Her sorry excuse of an enclosure
Screenshot_20230708_120611_Instagram.jpg

Look at this one. Vertical climbing opportunities. Pool it can submerge in and daylight can get in

02f0ac455fbe7d5571fbd3be72a489c1.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Y'all I'm actually shocked and disgusted. She has that poor monitor lizard locked away in a shed! It's not receiving any daylight or mental stimulation for these highly intelligent lizards. Don't even get me started on the tiny bucket of water

Her sorry excuse of an enclosure View attachment 2295799

Look at this one. Vertical climbing opportunities. Pool it can submerge in and daylight can get in

View attachment 2295802
She is a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 16

Her sorry excuse of an enclosure View attachment 2295799

If this was a Christmas theme park, it would be one of those ones that gets reported on in the news at Christmas and isn't much more than a muddy car park and some manky Christmas trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If this was a Christmas theme park, it would be one of those ones that gets reported on in the news at Christmas and isn't much more than a muddy car park and some manky Christmas trees.
The Tragic Kingdom. Chessington Death by Misadventure.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I had a Bosc monitor for 15 years that’s made my stomach turn. I honestly think I dislike her more than Marcus now and that’s saying a lot!

Reactions: 8
What’s the point of doing thank you videos if you can’t even get the person's business correct?
Mark will never be stepping foot on a building site again will he?
Yeah, does he even do any other jobs now? Didn't he have a team at the beginning?

So their scounge a pound raised £20,000. Do I believe that? 🤔 Nope. Saving face - yes? Cue more crappy decor and fittings.

So they had nearly £60k since April just on their scounge a pounds. Charities would kill for that kind of money. And the animals still get bread. Marks and Spencers bread however.

Reactions: 14
Frankie doesn’t have an illness Jodie, he has a health condition with no cure. Cushings isn’t something horses just ‘get’ and they can ‘look so good now’ from it and will totally recover. With very careful management they might live a good few years but in inexperienced hands, it’s sadly not happening. All the ponies/horses look miserable as soon as she comes near.

Reactions: 13
New thread: congratulations @Sriracha_on_everything for winning thread title (apologies had to edit title a little to get it to fit.). You win one of Jodie's belt bra's

Recap: Jodie managed to find the settings on Instagram and made her page available to the UK again.

No one has seen Manic and Claire has gone missing (has anyone seen her?) Reward if found a day trip to Fripp's to muck out the sheep.

Claire has now been replaced by Mark the builder. He now gets to drive the car and look after all the pets.

Jodie is getting lots of donations now and her house is looking lovely. Mabel can't wait to sleep in the luxury bed. Jodie is now sleeping in a wooden shed because she is sooo kind to animals.
Best.Honour.EVAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Took this screenshot from last nights stories…as if that Shetland isn’t pregnant and we now await the arrival of tiny goatlings after Gerald broke through the most secure fence EVAHHH. Excellent animal management Jodie. Gerald should have been in quarantine rather than chucked in with all the other ponies and donkeys.
I completely agree too that none of the horses want to interact with her, if Franky is being so bothered by flies then groom him Jodie so his mane and tail can be used as swats and put a fly mask and fly spray on him. There’s fk all grass in the fields now too so you can extend his tiny paddock - no wonder he looks pissed off and bored or have you run out of land already.
I know very little about lizards / reptiles but the comparison between those two environments is bloody heartbreaking, no wonder the lizard looked ready to go for Steph and Jack

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Don’t know about anyone else but Manic lunging at the other animals and panting didn’t really look like a Disney style meeting of them…

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Took this screenshot from last nights stories…as if that Shetland isn’t pregnant
That pony looks like she's about to give birth any day now.

Don’t know about anyone else but Manic lunging at the other animals and panting didn’t really look like a Disney style meeting of them…
So many people in the comments have been asking about Manic, and she obviously reads tattle eh Jodie? Manic looks like a disaster waiting to happen around those animals. Check her with her walkie-talkie and guard dog the paranoia is strong.

Now show us Claire. Or have they fallen out 😂

Reactions: 10
I was just coming to say exactly the same, we all know she’s a bleeping idiot but doing that is just cruel to Manic and all the other animals - he’s been trained to have a really high prey / attack drive and that’s a massacre waiting to happen

Reactions: 11
If the security and cameras etc are as good as Jodie says and she’s constantly at home with the animals 100% with people always around, she doesn’t need a protection dog.
If the threats to her were so credible, she’d surely have police advice or support or someone would be hauled in.
We’ll add him to the list of animals who she’s got no experience with so will just be lumped somewhere in her country pile, understimulated and without the correct environment.
Her followers are completely devoid of critical thinking skills! This is all just a ploy to get the attention she feeds off, now her days of being the best model evaaaaaah are over.

• Angry
I haven’t watched that clip with Manic with sound on yet but she has no control over him even with the lead on.
Any dog of mine would have sat and stayed and not moved until I gave the command. It takes her several times to presumably tell it to sit. Watch it with the sound off and it’s so noticeable that it’s another ‘couldn’t be helped’ accident waiting to happen. Surely the dog should be focussed on her. It really isn’t. It even snaps at an Emu. She’s paying it no attention at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised is Manic injures or ends up killing something before long. If he really is a protection dog he’s going to see the animals as a threat.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised is Manic injures or ends up killing something before long. If he really is a protection dog he’s going to see the animals as a threat.
Likely but you just know it couldn’t have been avoided and that there was nothing anyone could have done.

The whole show is just foul. £20k on the saaand a paaaand, what a joke. Bet the majority (if it’s true) is Parge pimping himself out, hey the followers fancy him right 🤢 get ready to see more ‘gifted’ house items and fillers/botox…..

Is that shed she’s keeping the lizard holding the heat well? It doesn’t look like it would? Doesn’t look very light in there either, wouldn’t this lizard need a decent UV B lighting source for the day time? Hard to tell as you can’t see everything but hey, at least she’s finally moved the cables and extension socket out the lizards way 🙄 oh and the llamas are finally sheared!

And she needs a bleeping wash!!!! The state of her! Someone ‘gift’ her a bar of bloody soap, or Chuck a bucket of water over the witch or something!!! Please!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.