Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is hosting weddings in a tit filled mud pit on the interests of anyone let alone animal welfare.
How's she supposed to afford a castle if all her money goes on the animals. Or maybe she means when her dad pops his clogs. I doubt even then she could afford it.
Yeah that’s always been my dream; to get married in a field with a bunch of random wild animals with the aroma of horse and pig tit in the background. She’s so deluded it’s ridiculous.
She has delusions of grandeur. I'm getting a TV show, I'm getting a castle, I'm hosting weddings. I can imagine her sitting with Mark at night with a note book telling him how he's going to do all the building and she's going to be shopping. She's full of it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_6028.jpeg

Sorry if this has been posted before but Jesus Christ she is massive!
The socks stopping at the worst part of her legs, the shoes look too small and tight, the skirt looks from a charity shop and the white billowing shirt, the tie?!!! Wtf.
Paired with that skanky hair style, she looks a complete sight

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooo who is surprised another friendship ended 🙄

Once again her stupid fans with a collective IQ of 100 will believe she is the victim once again.

she must make them sign a NDA or something for none of them to ever speak up about her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely agree about the NDA, there is no way Billy didn’t want to clear his name but if he did he would be in breach of the NDA. That’s awful!
I thought she was trying to say Claire was taking money, when she said the money is for the animals or something like that. Implies she was stealing

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2346362
The socks stopping at the worst part of her legs, the shoes look too small and tight, the skirt looks from a charity shop and the white billowing shirt, the tie?!!! Wtf.
She would have also chosen the best one of her 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ask Jodie to get you a discount at the same place she prints all hers.

She said in one of the videos we are very strict in the way we run things here at the farm. I immediately thought she meant legally.
Walking on shaky grounds if she is saying claire wasnt being lega, when she is running her animal death camp

Reactions: 15
Walking on shaky grounds if she is saying claire wasnt being lega, when she is running her animal death camp
I had a quick look about the legalities of NDA's; they can be broken if there is concerns about serious issues. So Claire break it if there's shady tit going down at that farm.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2346362
Billowing alludes to the fact there’s room in there for another large undulating swelling mass.
You’re clearly mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely agree about the NDA, there is no way Billy didn’t want to clear his name but if he did he would be in breach of the NDA. That’s awful!
I thought she was trying to say Claire was taking money, when she said the money is for the animals or something like that. Implies she was stealing
Didnt she imply her ex husband was a kiddie fiddler?? It was definitely suggested that he wasnt allowed near kids or something. The other one, she made out he'd abused her, then with Billy she'd found evil vile stuff on his phone (she alluded to dead bodies or something??) Its always these vague "I cant talk about it now but its really really bad!" when the reality is they just left her and shes annoyed so wants to make up as much horrible stuff as she likes., The problem is, they have very little recourse, she has a massive public platform and they have none.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How's she supposed to afford a castle if all her money goes on the animals. Or maybe she means when her dad pops his clogs. I doubt even then she could afford it.

She has delusions of grandeur. I'm getting a TV show, I'm getting a castle, I'm hosting weddings. I can imagine her sitting with Mark at night with a note book telling him how he's going to do all the building and she's going to be shopping. She's full of it
What if the wedding party want sausage rolls and smoked salmon ? Roast chicken or fillet steak ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha…crack on Jodie, stop thinking that livestock rules don’t apply to you. You’ve got to register them all too, if you watched Clarksons farm then you can see it’s an absolute ball ache to do. I’m surprised that your best vets evah haven’t told you to do it. That’s going to cost a serious amount of cash to do as well as sex the emus and pay for the mules hospital stay

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it’s not Jodie’s fault for not complying with the law it’s the trolls fault for reporting her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How on earth do her fans not question anything? They say they are glad she now has Mark after the lazy waster that was Billy. Billy practically did everything at that place and got shat on just because he no longer wanted to be with her. Now it's going to be the same with Claire, Claire did everything there and ran her own home etc but now the boot is in and she will be downgraded to someone unsavoury who didnt lift a finger.
Also the followers that slagged Billy off , all said what a great bloke he was … just like they are saying about the new one , bunch of brainwashed idiots , I see the perfume nut job has been in battle mode in Jodie’s defence , the delusion is real with that twit .

Reactions: 12
What if the wedding party want sausage rolls and smoked salmon ? Roast chicken or fillet steak ?
She cooks all that anyway for her pets and her boyfriends, she'll probably get that lady to do a vegan spread with the Aldi food again. Like that special one for her best friend Claire - oh oops they broke up.
---
What wicked people they are - thought she had the Best Visit EVAH!!!!
How dare her new best mates make her comply with the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.