Jodie Marsh #14 Jodie Dolittle; walks with the animals, talks with the animals, hoards & snogs the animals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In secondary school my friend and I once asked a class mate who had a rash all around his mouth if he was allergic to, ladies excretion (although we didn’t put it as politely). Her face in that photo looks exactly like that.
Perhaps she’s performed unspeakable things on Mabel or the Alpaca!
In fact do we know why the Alpaca’s penis was stuck in the first place?
What’s she cross breeding now FFS.
I’d recommend some Sudocrem for the rash Jodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In secondary school my friend and I once asked a class mate who had a rash all around his mouth if he was allergic to, ladies excretion (although we didn’t put it as politely). Her face in that photo looks exactly like that.
Perhaps she’s performed unspeakable things on Mabel or the Alpaca!
In fact do we know why the Alpaca’s penis was stuck in the first place?
What’s she cross breeding now FFS.
I’d recommend some Sudocrem for the rash Jodie.
He’s been wearing Mabel like a cock sock

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long until Mark is in her bad books and accused of fathering the new horse/donkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish she’d leave the poor little bugger alone to be with his mum rather than trying to kiss and cuddle him. You shouldn’t interfere with baby animals let alone carry them around, hugging them to death and forcing them into kissing 😽

• Heart
Reactions: 17
luckily it seems he doesn’t want her attention, I hope she doesn’t start trying to sit him on her lap like she did tinkerbell. I’m glad he in at the vets so she’s not constantly hounding him

Reactions: 8
OMG. she really is thick as tit.

1690784941226.png

Jodie, they are called hamburgers becuse of the place that invented them. Hamburg in Germany! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Claire update on instagram!! Claire’s gone and they’re all the happiest they’ve EVAH been!
You can tell she’s dying to say why 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This meerkat has something wrong with its back left leg.

tried to upload story but file is too large and I don’t know how to snip it.
The meerkats get no attention from Jodie anymore. The novelty has worn off. Maybe it injured itself on purpose to get some of the love that's only going to Ernie from now on.

Or Jodie's an incompetent, uncaring fuckwit who can't look after animals and doesn't care if her animals get injured 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet Claire regrets getting her tuppence out on only fans now. 😆

I think Jodie might be to blame for the fall out, normally she's quite happy to diss anyone who has wronged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.