Jodie Marsh #13 Hoarding animals what's the harm Trolls are just jeluz of the best evah farm!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Lucyxxxx for winning best thread title EVAH! Until it's time for #14

Thread 13 unlucky for some. Hopefully Jodie will have better luck and can get Fripps farm Instagram back up and running. So we can have more laugh's sympathy at her expense.

If anyone would like to add a recap because I'm old and my memory is hazy and it will take me a week to go through the whole thread to remind me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap.

Billy still doesn't want her.
Parge has gone AWOL.
Fripps farm has mysteriously disappeared from Insta.
Claires still knocking about.

Also well done @Lucyxxxx yet again pulling it out the bag with the thread title as always!! Best troll EVAH!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations @Lucyxxxx for winning best thread title EVAH! Until it's time for #14

Thread 13 unlucky for some. Hopefully Jodie will have better luck and can get Fripps farm Instagram back up and running. So we can have more laugh's sympathy at her expense.

If anyone would like to add a recap because I'm old and my memory is hazy and it will take me a week to go through the whole thread to remind me.
The only sound coming from Jodie and the farm at the moment is crickets !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do enjoy this thread and of course it makes me laugh. But when you think about her behaviour, it really is shocking. The things she has accused people of, the damage to people's lives and now the animal issues. It actually makes me so angry. There has to be a point where press/authorities/SOMEONE can out her for who she is!!! 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My dogs misbehaved on their walk this evening. I’ve told them if they do it again Jodie Marsh will come ‘rescue them’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's on talktv to talk about Schofe in a minute I just heard from the Schofe thread.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I do enjoy this thread and of course it makes me laugh. But when you think about her behaviour, it really is shocking. The things she has accused people of, the damage to people's lives and now the animal issues. It actually makes me so angry. There has to be a point where press/authorities/SOMEONE can out her for who she is!!! 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
[/QUOTEYes she split up with her last boyfriend Billy that should have been a completely private
She's on talktv to talk about Schofe in a minute I just heard from the Schofe thread.
She Just came on radio proper laying into Holly and Phil , probably wanted to promote Fripps but didn’t get a chance 😳 don’t think presenter was interested in that .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
State of it. "Of course I knew" but only mentioned it recently. She knew just like we all did by going on sites like tattle. Just admit you have a tattle account Jodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she is saying she knew about the safeguarding issues and didn’t speak up she is as bad as Schofe in my view but if anyone were to say that the the Honey Monster I’m sure they’d be a hater and probably fat and single 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she is saying she knew about the safeguarding issues and didn’t speak up she is as bad as Schofe in my view but if anyone were to say that the the Honey Monster I’m sure they’d be a hater and probably fat and single 🙄
This is the same woman who sat on information about a raging necrophiliac.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's just been given a sick buzzard. I wish they had rung the London wildlife rescue who actually rehabilitate birds instead. Not some novice. She said her page is still down. Probably hates that a farm page is more popular than her, so is combining both. Fripps farm gets hundreds of new followers a day and her personal account loses followers each day. Can't stand being second best to her own creation.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, she looks like she's just been taken off a ventilator - can she not make some sort of effort if she's going on TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh please you’re just still pissed cause you had lipstick on your teeth and thats what anyone took away from the interview.

the woman who constantly bangs on about people wanking over constantly as a comeback found it offensive because they questioned her about Sex!?

considering all your famous for is your tits and who you slept with, there wasnt much for them to go on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Holly and Philth were just jeluz of my gawjus good looks and the success I've had on OF.

Talking of which what time does the new content drop tonight? #excited

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.