Jodie Marsh #12 Auschfripps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How comes the cast of Eastenders can visit but not the people who are donating? Why are we the only ones joining the dots with this sham and where is @Minty_socks?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That barn owl couldn’t get away fast enough.
I was rummaging around on her Instagram and I found the photo where she captured the owl a few months ago.

Screenshot_20230521_155441_ArtRage~2.jpg

---
How comes the cast of Eastenders can visit but not the people who are donating? Why are we the only ones joining the dots with this sham and where is @Minty_socks?
Yeah I hope they coughed up something other than phlegm and donated to the farm. Yeah come back @Minty_socks miss you 💋❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sure you already know, but if you've been blocked by Jodie, you can view her Twitter page here:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What animal lives in here because that's not bird poo. Looks like it never gets cleaned. Her staff are slacking.

Screenshot_20230521_172528_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
oh the fat comments must have touched a nerve she is now showing her dinner that Claire cooked lots of veg picture and saying she has been eating junk lately as so busy

only friday she was saying she is happy being fat and now saying look how healthy my dinner is now

thanks Jodie you have just proved your full of crap and that the fat comment does bother you and now your back tracking saying you have been eating junk because you dont have the time,please tell us jodie how you can pile on the pounds while working so hard its not all about the junk food ive never seen her mucking out or doing any physical work

Reactions: 13
oh the fat comments must have touched a nerve she is now showing her dinner that Claire cooked lots of veg picture and saying she has been eating junk lately as so busy

only friday she was saying she is happy being fat and now saying look how healthy my dinner is now

thanks Jodie you have just proved your full of crap and that the fat comment does bother you and now your back tracking saying you have been eating junk because you dont have the time,please tell us jodie how you can pile on the pounds while working so hard its not all about the junk food ive never seen her mucking out or doing any physical work
Half a pie each ooh spoil yourself. Claire was probably like Jodie I can't afford to feed you and the kids. You'll have to share a pie with Steph.

Needs to lose weight with the upcoming photoshoot with Jordan. She may pretend to be friends but can't have Jordan upstage her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Half a pie each ooh spoil yourself. Claire was probably like Jodie I can't afford to feed you and the kids. You'll have to share a pie with Steph.

Needs to lose weight with the upcoming photoshoot with Jordan. She may pretend to be friends but can't have Jordan upstage her.
Wait...is this real, her and Jordan doing a Collab?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed she befriends people I suspect she thinks are less attractive then her.
I have thought this for years and years. Right from the days of "Schoolteach Lauren" (Jodie's Best Friend ForEVAH at the height of her "fame" back in the mid noughties).
Jodie never hangs around with anyone remotely glamorous - and this is purely purposeful on her part. She wants to be the best and chooses people that she thinks she's better than.

Well they're both desperate so it will probably happen. They probably got the idea off here 🤭

Stupid bint how is the great JM saviour of all animals and total sex goddess EVA going to make it ok to collab with KP animal killer and neglectful to her pets,cant wait for it and see how JM spins this one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stupid bint how is the great JM saviour of all animals and total sex goddess EVA going to make it ok to collab with KP animal killer and neglectful to her pets,cant wait for it and see how JM spins this one
It's so funny. I can imagine all her weirdo fans signing up for that. But they missed the boat by about 10 years. JM should be using her platform to highlight KP cruelty. Not posing with her. All her fans will be like but she's so kind to animals though 🥴

Reactions: 5
wow thanks for that, just stalked the hell out of my ex!
Just create another linked Instagram account, that's what I did. I'm blocked by her on twitter on one of my accounts so I blocked her on my second account then I can still view her tweets.
---
This is a screenshot of the post about Manic. Jode the chode, as short as she's fat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just create another linked Instagram account, that's what I did. I'm blocked by her on twitter on one of my accounts so I blocked her on my second account then I can still view her tweets.
---
This is a screenshot of the post about Manic. Jode the chode, as short as she's fat.

lo thats what ive done on IG
i dont get why she blocks she must know there are ways round it
---
---
Well it's about time she needs to embark on a new OTT project i can see her shedding the weight now in her usual OTT way she must be getting bored of the farm pretty soon

Surprised she hasn't lost a few stone in water weight, sweating at the thought of the RSPCAs inevitable return.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
---
Don’t give me ideas! 🙊
🎶She’s fat she’s round she bounces off the ground, jodie marsh! Jodie Marsh!🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.