Jodie Marsh #11 Jodie’s looking for followers to fleece Call her out and she'll involve the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a David Bowie tribute a few years ago, what a surreal experience that was. The guy wasn’t completely shite he did remember all the words and at least tried the ziggy stardust look 😂 but not sure what mind bending drugs he had taken in the interval David had strangely transformed his act into a type of karaoke free for all for the second half doing really bad impersonations of mick jagger, rod stewert and Barry manilo to name a few still dressed as ziggy stardust it was bleeping hilarious then somehow maybe by hypnosis he got almost everyone in the room following him around the bar singing come on come let’s all do the conga, they all went out of the door I watched them pass the window and head for the Tesco’s down the block. But for a tenner including a buffet no complaints from me 👍
This is one of the best stories I have ever read and it made me belly laugh so thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
c
Hope you’re okay lovely ❤.
---
Rianne looks delighted to be in their company doesn’t she? Very screaming on the inside vibes.
View attachment 2154652

Blimey Jodie does love to love bomb her friends
she is mentally unwell isn't she totally OTT with everything

Minty sending you best wishes
---
Lucy you need to circle Nigel Farage and also move to countryside
That card is filling up quickly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can still see the Elvis posts however there’s only between 6-10 comments on each. Not many at all considering her followers

Reactions: 2
I can still see the Elvis posts however there’s only between 6-10 comments on each. Not many at all considering her followers
Probably cos no one gives a duck about Jodie's social life. She's just the gatekeeper to all their animals they've funded. Probably technically all her doners have a shared ownership of the animals. They could have a loan of the pets for one week each. That seems fair. I would love to see everyone bash her door down claiming parental rights to the meerkats.

Reactions: 6
New thread this way fellow trolls & losers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.