Jodie Marsh #11 Jodie’s looking for followers to fleece Call her out and she'll involve the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.
New thread carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-m...-love-your-more-like-jim-fenner.38186/page-51

Recap:
- Still rinsing the dopey followers for cash despite managing to purchase a new house without selling the current hovel house. And despite not being able to afford to keep the animals she already has is continuing to add more.
- The animals are still getting injured and mysteriously dying R.I.P Vernon
-She’s still plotting on how to get Claire’s husband alone so she can feed him to the pigs*

*This one might not be true

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes the big guy who looks like Rag and Bone man seems to be rather touchy with Jodie I think they are going out

she didn’t wear silver boots to Tescos though

I am not really sure what she was buying exactly I was just mesmerised by her luminous yellow hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I swear Rag n Bone man is Claire’s husband’s plan of trying to free his wife from Jodie’s clutches.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title.
New thread carrying on from https://tattle.life/threads/jodie-m...-love-your-more-like-jim-fenner.38186/page-51

Recap:
- Still rinsing the dopey followers for cash despite managing to purchase a new house without selling the current hovel house. And despite not being able to afford to keep the animals she already has is continuing to add more.
- The animals are still getting injured and mysteriously dying R.I.P Vernon
-She’s still plotting on how to get Claire’s husband alone so she can feed him to the pigs*

*This one might not be true
Great rerecap @Shesaidwhat? Congratulations @Lucyxxxx both spot on 👌
---
She really reminds me of a blow up sex doll in this video. Speaking of which apparently she was a no show in Wednesday for her live on only fans. Tbh I thought she had knocked it on the head. I guess they're still trying to flog a dead horse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes the big guy who looks like Rag and Bone man seems to be rather touchy with Jodie I think they are going out

she didn’t wear silver boots to Tescos though

I am not really sure what she was buying exactly I was just mesmerised by her luminous yellow hair
Did she buy frozen chips or crates of baked beans? Was Mabel sitting in the child seat of the trolley? #bestshopevah

• Haha
Wow @Lucyxxxx you've done it yet again with the thread title! Best thread title EVAH!

Recap.

Jodies OF career is as dead as the bird Billy left her for.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m going to ask if the Jodie thread can have it’s own profile photo I’m sick of seeing my avatar 😂. Is there any particular photo you’d like to use?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to ask if the Jodie thread can have it’s own profile photo I’m sick of seeing my avatar 😂. Is there any particular photo you’d like to use?
Preferably one of her and Billy just to be extra mean and trollish. Also when can we get a wiki???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This 'vote for Fripps' thing really p****s me off. She has over 600 comments most of which confirm they have voted. As someone else said, other smaller (genuine) places don't stand a chance ... Please let something be done about her behaviour soon. It's infuriating......
---
That 5k will only go towards buying more animals otherwise......

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
This 'vote for Fripps' thing really p****s me off. She has over 600 comments most of which confirm they have voted. As someone else said, other smaller (genuine) places don't stand a chance ... Please let something be done about her behaviour soon. It's infuriating......
---
It's just like that bloody mess price, nothing is ever done. I've actually reported marsh countless times and one time they even said they'd had other complaints. So why not shut the whole thing down then??? bleeping bunch of donkeys!!!

Other animal rescues have no chance, then there is Jodie who just scammed 20k from her brain dead followers with a millionaire dad who probably still wipes her arse when she has a tit.

• Sad
I swear Rag n Bone man is Claire’s husband’s plan of trying to free his wife from Jodie’s clutches.
He is a unit, I’m sure she feels all little and girly around him 🤮
I thought he looked a lot younger than her
She was buying food but didn’t have like a ton, just a normal amount in a smaller trolley

I cannot explain how yellow the hair is, those filtered photos do not do it justice in real life. And it’s all lanky and clumpy so kind of just hangs there and all the dark roots just look awful

Reactions: 14
---
Will probably go on more days out with their whole entourage.

"There were 14 of us there" 🤢. Who gives a duck not that bloke. Pied off again you delusional has-been.
---
He is a unit, I’m sure she feels all little and girly around him 🤮
I thought he looked a lot younger than her
She was buying food but didn’t have like a ton, just a normal amount in a smaller trolley

I cannot explain how yellow the hair is, those filtered photos do not do it justice in real life. And it’s all lanky and clumpy so kind of just hangs there and all the dark roots just look awful
I thought he looked really young too in those photos at the pub.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will probably go on more days out with their whole entourage.

"There were 14 of us there" 🤢. Who gives a duck not that bloke. Pied off again you delusional has-been.
---

I thought he looked really young too in those photos at the pub.
She's done a Diana Dors and hit middle age hard, though I hesitate to make such a comparison as DD was intelligent, talented and an incredible beauty to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's done a Diana Dors and hit middle age hard, though I hesitate to make such a comparison as DD was intelligent, talented and an incredible beauty to start with.
I’m her generation even though she’s a few years older than me and I do not know one single person who styles themselves with this hair and make up like she does. It’s so bad

I’m her generation even though she’s a few years older than me and I do not know one single person who styles themselves with this hair and make up like she does. It’s so bad
Me too. Well I knew people like that in early 2000's. Surprised her hair is so yellow and lanky considering Nina probably does it for free. Maybe you get what you pay for with Nina.

Reactions: 10
That apparent ‘new bloke’ looks in his teens! She’ll use and abuse him til hrs had enough then accuse him of being a small dicked cheater/pedalo

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.