Jodie Marsh #11 Jodie’s looking for followers to fleece Call her out and she'll involve the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
leaving the new pup alone on his 2nd night with her . She’s disgusting!
Surely if you knew were getting a new puppy and knew you were going to an event the second night. You would ask the breeder to hold on to it for a few more days. So you could bond for the first week. So selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
leaving the new pup alone on his 2nd night with her . She’s disgusting!
No doubt Jack the simpleton was on night duty for love not wages every penny goes to the animals after all ! , he may even live on site in a shed .
Surely if you knew were getting a new puppy and knew you were going to an event the second night. You would ask the breeder to hold on to it for a few more days. So you could bond for the first week. So selfish.
No doubt Jack was on unpaid night duty , he probably lives on site .

Reactions: 10
No doubt Jack was on unpaid night duty , he probably lives on site .
Probably gets free bed and board if he cleans up all that straw they're piling up. I bet they have a room they keep all the cat's in and a room for all the dog's. And they're allowed out to stretch their legs and some photo opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On twitter her fans still insist the gifted puppy wasn't from a breeder. Yeah the female dog just happened to get knocked up by a dog of the same breed...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On twitter her fans still insist the gifted puppy wasn't from a breeder. Yeah the female dog just happened to get knocked up by a dog of the same breed...
The male pure bred rottie accidentally fell Into the pure bred female rottie and accidentally had a litter of pure bred puppies. For free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How many Elvis tribute acts can one woman be mates with?! Literally pals with them all. Best Elvis tribute act fan EVAAHHH!!!

A few years ago I went to a David Bowie tribute and by the end of the night some pissed up folk were storming the stage for a selfie, can imagine Jodie doing this sober.
I went to a David Bowie tribute a few years ago, what a surreal experience that was. The guy wasn’t completely shite he did remember all the words and at least tried the ziggy stardust look 😂 but not sure what mind bending drugs he had taken in the interval David had strangely transformed his act into a type of karaoke free for all for the second half doing really bad impersonations of mick jagger, rod stewert and Barry manilo to name a few still dressed as ziggy stardust it was bleeping hilarious then somehow maybe by hypnosis he got almost everyone in the room following him around the bar singing come on come let’s all do the conga, they all went out of the door I watched them pass the window and head for the Tesco’s down the block. But for a tenner including a buffet no complaints from me 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm OK thanks lovely, fell off one of my horses and broke my ankle, but no worries!
Ooofff i broke my ankle in 2017 ( well technically a car did it it ) anyway I hired one of these to get around and highly recommend!
---
Hope you’re okay lovely ❤.
---
Rianne looks delighted to be in their company doesn’t she? Very screaming on the inside vibes.
View attachment 2154652
Jodie looks like dog the bounty hunter

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.