Jodie Marsh #11 Jodie’s looking for followers to fleece Call her out and she'll involve the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but she looks better slimmer and with darker hair . I know weight gain is normal but for someone whose body was “tools of her trade” she looks awful bigger . She was all into health and promoting gym etc and now she’s into cheesy chips and fingering her best mates . Woman’s a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘The meat eaters ate this and said it was nicer than their food’

Jodie Marsh single handedly saving every animal in distress and turning everyone vegan. Really wish this fucker would shut up.
I’m a chef by trade and that’s a load of shop bought mass produced crap flung on a bunch of pretend palm leaves to try and make it look exotic and I bet they charged a fortune or did beggy thunder chunks get it free because she put in on her instagram and said it was the best EVAH.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a chef by trade and that’s a load of shop bought mass produced crap flung on a bunch of pretend palm leaves to try and make it look exotic and I bet they charged a fortune or did beggy thunder chunks get it free because she put in on her instagram and said it was the best EVAH.
If it's @ it's a freebie

Reactions: 8
Thank you! Couldn’t remember the name of it all . I like to go and take a peek every now and then to see what’s been leaked 😂
---
ETA - just been on. Nothing to report
Sometimes I have a look at the fappening blog to read how disappointed her fans are and how they wasted their money. Apparently her last q and a all she did was talk about animals 😂

Someone I know does buffets, always trying to do our parties and that. All she does is goes to supermarkets and buys all their picky foods. She doesn't even go wholesale. Just cuts some veg and is like 'et voilà.'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Andrea okay…?!
I think she maybe on some kind of bad acid trip myself.
---
Sometimes I have a look at the fappening blog to read how disappointed her fans are and how they wasted their money. Apparently her last q and a all she did was talk about animals 😂

Someone I know does buffets, always trying to do our parties and that. All she does is goes to supermarkets and buys all their picky foods. She doesn't even go wholesale. Just cuts some veg and is like 'et voilà.'
I particularly liked the shop bought hummus in half a pepper, genius 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“They just happen to be my mates” roughly translates to i stalked them and their partners until i wore them down so much they just go along with it so i don’t tell my millions of fans they duck corpses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah exactly what I would do with an 8 week old puppy, go out all evening

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Best Elvis EVAHHHH
How many Elvis tribute acts can one woman be mates with?! Literally pals with them all. Best Elvis tribute act fan EVAAHHH!!!

A few years ago I went to a David Bowie tribute and by the end of the night some pissed up folk were storming the stage for a selfie, can imagine Jodie doing this sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.