Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case why is there a thread for anyone then.. sheā€™s not special, sheā€™s putting herself out there trying to make a career as an influencer (laughable) she cannot take criticism, even though itā€™s well deserved, she wonders why people doubt sheā€™ll be successful.. well hun maybe because you canā€™t even pronounce the name of a brand youā€™re obsessed with, BELLAMINANTIA is how she said it in her story today, itā€™s clearly written and pronounced Bellamianta.
I wish people like this would stop putting themselves out there if they genuinely canā€™t take criticism or slagging. Maybe get another job if thatā€™s what youā€™re calling this Joanne..
never seen such an immature 30 year old truly is pathetic.
šŸ‘šŸ‘ I just happened to look at her collab highlight and she was sent teeth whitener from whites beaconsfield and she called it beaconsail TWICE!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just watched her loser helpline tik tok. She knows what sheā€™s doing
Do you think? I honestly can't really work out what's happening. But the first sign of a failing channel is forgetting/ignoring your core audience and making content for haterz. Its a bit early days for that to happen with her so I don't think she has any longevity, unless one of her vids goes viral for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 4
Do you think? I honestly can't really work out what's happening. But the first sign of a failing channel is forgetting/ignoring your core audience and making content for haterz. Its a bit early days for that to happen with her so I don't think she has any longevity, unless one of her vids goes viral for all the wrong reasons.
I donā€™t know what they learn on these ā€˜influencer coursesā€™ but Iā€™m getting serious fbg ,lbp, twins and me vibes off her. Sheā€™s either copying them not having a clue or sheā€™s smarter than we are giving her credit

Reactions: 5
Personally.. I don't think she'll last the course and I'm not saying it to be nasty... She just hasn't got what it takes.. No matter what platform she is on... Jmo

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know what they learn on these ā€˜influencer coursesā€™ but Iā€™m getting serious fbg ,lbp, twins and me vibes off her. Sheā€™s either copying them not having a clue or sheā€™s smarter than we are giving her credit
That lot can't pronounce brand names either. If influencing/talking shite to yer phone does not come naturally, then I don't think she will last very long.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to call her harmless, if she was that harmless she wouldnā€™t be doing influencer courses and doing what she can to increase her followers!! She also seems to be supported by her family and friends and they would hardly stand by and let her do what sheā€™s doing if it wasnā€™t right! At least Iā€™d hope they wouldnā€™t!

Yeah thereā€™s actually been a few awful comments sheā€™s made, she got extreme satisfaction out of publicly shaming a hater, giving fingers up to the camera recently, and also coming across a little aggressive on stories.

She does no harm, but I also think a lot of what ppl are saying is fair - like making suggestions about her hair and make up etc. Youā€™d think they would have taught her that on her influencer courses.

I just hope it turns out okay

Reactions: 5
I'm going to call something out and raise a red flag. She talks about her history with mental health and the very emotive and triggering word for some, which I won't write. If you have a history of something and you know what triggers it, why put yourself out there in such a fragile state, why are her friends and family not concerned? When she isn't getting positive feedback, which she is never going to get across the board, she berates followers about her mental health. I know a lot of influencers do this and the be kind trope has become a joke.
The point is she hasn't shown kindness, her attitude is extremely selfish, its all about her and what she wants and her goals. Its not about creating content people may want to see or listening to constructive criticism, which would help her do that. Its all about her and her personality and why should she change.
She comes across as entitled, living at home for over 2 years, pursuing this pipe dream as a full time job. When someone is trying to get started in this "industry" they usually have a regular job until they can support themselves? I don't think she's harmless nor do I believe what she doing is harmless, in fact I think this is harmful to her, the people around her and to her sympathetic viewers.
Maybe she needs to get a "pretend" account with fake followers who will only blow smoke up her ass. I know her friend is aware of whats happening online, I wonder do her family. Its very concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm going to call something out and raise a red flag. She talks about her history with mental health and the very emotive and triggering word for some, which I won't write. If you have a history of something and you know what triggers it, why put yourself out there in such a fragile state, why are her friends and family not concerned? When she isn't getting positive feedback, which she is never going to get across the board, she berates followers about her mental health. I know a lot of influencers do this and the be kind trope has become a joke.
The point is she hasn't shown kindness, her attitude is extremely selfish, its all about her and what she wants and her goals. Its not about creating content people may want to see or listening to constructive criticism, which would help her do that. Its all about her and her personality and why should she change.
She comes across as entitled, living at home for over 2 years, pursuing this pipe dream as a full time job. When someone is trying to get started in this "industry" they usually have a regular job until they can support themselves? I don't think she's harmless nor do I believe what she doing is harmless, in fact I think this is harmful to her, the people around her and to her sympathetic viewers.
Maybe she needs to get a "pretend" account with fake followers who will only blow smoke up her ass. I know her friend is aware of whats happening online, I wonder do her family. Its very concerning.

I agree with you completely, somebody needs to step in.

You totally hit the nail on the head.... I find her very devious and if she was mu sister, daughter, niece or friend I'd be telling her to cop the duck on... if u put urself in the public eye then you have to take the bad with the good... she is unable to take any criticism at all and when someone asks her something she doesn't like she is so horrible towards them and she actually turns into the bully posting there names on her page... her TT show the level of childishness she is at.... in her best interests she should close her page she isn't an influencer

You totally hit the nail on the head.... I find her very devious and if she was mu sister, daughter, niece or friend I'd be telling her to cop the duck on... if u put urself in the public eye then you have to take the bad with the good... she is unable to take any criticism at all and when someone asks her something she doesn't like she is so horrible towards them and she actually turns into the bully posting there names on her page... her TT show the level of childishness she is at.... in her best interests she should close her page she isn't an influencer
Delusional and make believe at best. Wishing something will happen will not make it happen. Although her manifestation somewhat came through when she reached 10k which has spurred her on. I heard her talking about her mother and I would hazard a guess she (J) isn't easy to live with. Her friend who featured on the live said Joanne would stop speaking to her in response to feedback. Seemed like that lady was trying to help her with the feedback but she didn't like it. This lashing out at perceived criticism seems to be a pattern šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Delusional and make believe at best. Wishing something will happen will not make it happen. Although her manifestation somewhat came through when she reached 10k which has spurred her on. I heard her talking about her mother and I would hazard a guess she (J) isn't easy to live with. Her friend who featured on the live said Joanne would stop speaking to her in response to feedback. Seemed like that lady was trying to help her with the feedback but she didn't like it. This lashing out at perceived criticism seems to be a pattern šŸ¤”
I would honestly say the parents enable her ā€œcareerā€ because they look at it as anything for a quiet life! I donā€™t see a vulnerable girl at all! I see a right madam Iā€™d say sheā€™s awful to live with

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with what others have been saying here. On a number of occasions now I have seen Joanne go on insta stories thanking her following for sending messages to people leaving unkind or critical comments on her posts, to the point where those individuals have had to delete their accounts. As others have pointed out, she appears absolutely gleeful in those moments, that they have driven someone off social media. She does nothing but preach the ā€˜Be kindā€™ mantra but she herself is actually quite a nasty girl. She comes across as incredibly spoilt, selfish and totally lacking in ā€˜cop onā€™. Iā€™ve also seen her appear on stories before, audibly & visually quite upset over having been compared to someone that I assume has some sort of disability, I cant remember the persons name now, but she actually used their name while speaking and expressed how she was not disabled, she was ā€˜normalā€™, and basically went on to talk about how hurtful it was to have been compared to this person. I mean WHAT!!! How does she think that person would feel if they seen that story?! She is not a nice girl, she seems determined that she is an ā€˜influencerā€™ and I dont know what it would take for the girl to see sense at this stage. She can barely string a coherent sentence together at times, she gets muddled and meanders off from one topic to the other, her makeup skills are atrocious and I wouldnt wear the majority of her clothing as far as the back door to throw out the rubbish. Really really grates on me that she goes out of her way to portray herself as the victim, when she infact goes out of her way to incite rage and anger amongst her ā€˜followingā€™ to drive other people off the internet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think some of the 10k had to be paid for... or else it's from that influencer course she did

I think some of the 10k had to be paid for... or else it's from that influencer course she did
Yes, the vast majority of positive comments under her insta posts are from accounts based around the world, all trying to build their own platforms. Where is the transparency? Bellamianta social media team were very kind to send her pr, but was it really in her best interests. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, especially when you can see the inevitable direction this will take. A lot of the kindness shown to her is just patronising her and that isn't fair or what is needed. By all means carry on with building her platforms but she needs to understand the reactions and responses from some quarters.

The majority of her followers are people who heard about her or she appeared on their feed. I saw her months ago when she was only starting off and she just randomly appeared in my feed. I was then sent the videos of her so the majority of her followers are people just watching for the laugh, no genuine followers. she doesnā€™t take Criticism what so ever, she doesnā€™t grasp that people are mocking her with the how do you do ur eyeliner or ur eyebrows. She was asked in her first live where did she study her Law of attraction, was it in CIT or UCC, and she gave genuine response it it so if she canā€™t decipher between right and wrong, a genuine question with a troll, then the fault is with her own intelligence. While I do agree sheā€™s harmless I do think thereā€™s a vindictive streak in her and her actions about sharing the comments people have said about her is totally uncall for. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if she puts her out in the public forum to be judged she needs to take the good with the bad and ugly.

Reactions: 11
Yes, the vast majority of positive comments under her insta posts are from accounts based around the world, all trying to build their own platforms. Where is the transparency? Bellamianta social media team were very kind to send her pr, but was it really in her best interests. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, especially when you can see the inevitable direction this will take. A lot of the kindness shown to her is just patronising her and that isn't fair or what is needed. By all means carry on with building her platforms but she needs to understand the reactions and responses from some quarters.
Iā€™ll get attacked for saying this BUT are we sure Bellamianta sent her that box? You can buy them on the website and she shared a screenshot of it yesterday. Just something that struck me yesterday. Iā€™m not sure a brand as big as that would be associated with her page

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ll get attacked for saying this BUT are we sure Bellamianta sent her that box? You can buy them on the website and she shared a screenshot of it yesterday. Just something that struck me yesterday. Iā€™m not sure a brand as big as that would be associated with her page
But she tagged them twice I think thanking them.. If she was lying would they not pull her on it.. Never mind someone messaged her and she called them out reg a collab with said company... To lie about it would be somewhat extreme and odd... Jmo

Reactions: 1
Well, I'd take someone saying they were gifted something at face value, I don't know why they would lie about it or tag a brand in that lie.
I would say it was a kind gesture, many many people immediately assume she has a disability or some kind of additional needs so that brings an emotive response and people want to be kind, protect and support someone they perceive as vulnerable and I think Joanne is aware of that too.
I would argue that she is vulnerable but also manipulative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.