Joanne Marie cronin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and we're back. She's definitely not camera shy but when she's speaking on her stories she looks like a startled deer in the headlights. In her reels it looks like she's trying to boomerang manually, can ye see what I mean or WTF am I seeing? It's like forward/back, left side kick/right side kick, repeat. Is it the app or is it her doing the motions? I'm clearly clueless when it comes to Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and we're back. She's definitely not camera shy but when she's speaking on her stories she looks like a startled deer in the headlights. In her reels it looks like she's trying to boomerang manually, can ye see what I mean or WTF am I seeing? It's like forward/back, left side kick/right side kick, repeat. Is it the app or is it her doing the motions? I'm clearly clueless when it comes to Instagram.
Yeah it’s the reels I don’t get they are pretty much all the same, the little side steps and clicking her fingers! She seems to be ‘studying’ how to gain followers etc but she needs to do something new with her reels, the shoe drop or earring drop!!

Reactions: 5
Trolls don't bother her they help her platform to grow by sharing her content, she asked them to continue sharing. Now they do bother her. Last week she publicly shared the name of a person who sent her a message, the message wasn't nice but she was positively gleeful that that person had been attacked and had deleted their account.
These are not the actions of a well rounded person, she has little to no self awareness. She made a live on tips for making a reel, people asked how she came up with her dance routines, her response was she practiced all the time.
Certain individuals will continue to laugh and goad and make fun of her, that is the way of the Internet, is it right? No, can it be changed? No.
I think she is very brave to put herself out there but unless she develops a thicker skin and means what she says about not caring about criticism, it won't end well. She is no doubt social media savvy in a lot of ways even to the extent of having a few alt accounts who reply to themselves (tiktok) and the engagement she gets on insta is from some group of start up influencers. There are people out there who could give her advice and support but I don't think she would take it well.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking last week when she shared about all the crap she got in school for being different - she would have a niche account in being different and having other teenagers identify with her. But she seems intent on being as famous as Maura Higgins and Molly mae. The poor dote, I really feel for her. There’s a big reality crash coming

Reactions: 10
I dont think that you can make yourself famous. Not on the back of the want of being famous.

Influencers, whether good or bad, usually have a niche to start talking about, not about how they are doing it to get followers

Reactions: 3
Ah leave the poor girl be, she's harmless.
I don’t think it’s fair to call her harmless, if she was that harmless she wouldn’t be doing influencer courses and doing what she can to increase her followers!! She also seems to be supported by her family and friends and they would hardly stand by and let her do what she’s doing if it wasn’t right! At least I’d hope they wouldn’t!

Reactions: 12
I remember a live she did and said she has no disabilities I really do admire how she keeps going with the videos cause some of the comments on tiktok were brutal

Reactions: 4
That person she publically outed last week wasn’t a troll she had meant to send the video of Joanne with that message to a friend and sent it to Joanne by mistake. As far as I know this girl had a pretty big account but it was an easy mistake

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That person she publically outed last week wasn’t a troll she had meant to send the video of Joanne with that message to a friend and sent it to Joanne by mistake. As far as I know this girl had a pretty big account but it was an easy mistake
What did the girl say? Did Joanne share her message then?

I know two girls like her. They are sisters and there is nothing wrong per se but there is something that can't be explained. If you spoke to them you would know. I think it's a lack of social skills on their part. Not saying this applies to Joanne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What did the girl say? Did Joanne share her message then?
Yes it basically said there had to be some additional needs. But it wasn’t meant to be sent to Joanne Joanne shared her message and the girl had to close her page down she was a beauty page or eyelashes or something. It was done very face by grace style she knew what she was doing. She made it look troll

Reactions: 3
To me, Joannes reaction to that said a lot about her. It was like getting revenge for what happened to her at school. She seems to rely a lot on others opinions of her, which I understand but if you're in any way insecure these types of platforms can present real problems.
She said she shared the persons message because they said autism lol. It was the lol she was upset with and rightly so. But, Joanne has little understanding of disabilities herself and there have been things said around that subject that I found very offensive.

She’s an absolute weirdo and when she doxxed that girl a few weeks ago she was delighted with herself. I do t believe she has any genuine followers either. It’s her mothers fault for enabling her and not telling her to cop the duck on and get an actual job! Maura Higgins she ain’t 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just because she says she doesn’t have any additional needs doesn’t mean she hasn’t , I think it’s quite clear there is something there in relation to her social skills etc and I really don’t get why this thread was opened , she’s not doing any harm to anyone and I think she’s quite vulnerable
In that case why is there a thread for anyone then.. she’s not special, she’s putting herself out there trying to make a career as an influencer (laughable) she cannot take criticism, even though it’s well deserved, she wonders why people doubt she’ll be successful.. well hun maybe because you can’t even pronounce the name of a brand you’re obsessed with, BELLAMINANTIA is how she said it in her story today, it’s clearly written and pronounced Bellamianta.
I wish people like this would stop putting themselves out there if they genuinely can’t take criticism or slagging. Maybe get another job if that’s what you’re calling this Joanne..
never seen such an immature 30 year old truly is pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
In that case why is there a thread for anyone then.. she’s not special, she’s putting herself out there trying to make a career as an influencer (laughable) she cannot take criticism, even though it’s well deserved, she wonders why people doubt she’ll be successful.. well hun maybe because you can’t even pronounce the name of a brand you’re obsessed with, BELLAMINANTIA is how she said it in her story today, it’s clearly written and pronounced Bellamianta.
I wish people like this would stop putting themselves out there if they genuinely can’t take criticism or slagging. Maybe get another job if that’s what you’re calling this Joanne..
never seen such an immature 30 year old truly is pathetic.
Extremely well said 👏👏

She reminds me of the one in mean girls, trying to make "fetch" Happen.
Only "fetch" Is herself, and she's NOT happening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.