Joanne Marie Cronin #5 Boobs around waist, no fashion taste, now anti-waste, seems a bit spaced

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is going on in her latest story, not just her covid bullshit but merciful god that hair, I cannot cope! And what is she going on about with the gift idea thing, do we give suggestions to her....that she then suggests for her followers....? It makes no sense, classic Joanne! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck was she on about?? I listened back more times than I wanted to to hear something about ‘you live in………’?? Thinking all she has to do is ring Tony Holohan to sort things out 😂😂 that must be how she got her results same day cos I’ve not heard of anyone who got them quickly, my mum got hers bang on 24 hours but that’s the best I know of!!

These questions are pisstakes surely?
I have NEVER seen her hair not look like its slick with grease, who would ask for her routine 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don't think she's responding to her followers concerns at all, I think she's responding to her thread.
Here's a question Joanne marie.... do you think its funny to make a lol a minute tiktok about having covid and then keep the whole thing going over on your insta? The answer is yeah you did.
Heres another question...when will you get enough self awareness to know nothing is working and your desperate desire for attention is the most obvious thing about you. Answer never.

Reactions: 9
Ok whats the story with her other page filtersbyjojo how have i only discovered this now 😱 so someone basically sends her a fiver and she changes the filter ....does she realise every phone has these crappy filters😂😂 . I cant cope with the lies about covid what the actual f*xk like!! She asks what we would like to see on her next live... "maybe answer the fu*cking real questions you are being asked and not made up questions by your "bought" followers!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Einstein herself reckons people ‘troll’ her because she has something they only wish they could have.
What would that be then Joanne, your job, your style, your strong moral compass, your intelligence, your 3 degrees, your wide selection of supportive bras, your impressive work ethic, your ability to make an outstanding homemade boomerang….. oh, wait, you don’t have any of those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol. 3 degrees still tickles me somewhat.
It wasn't hard to work that bullshit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really does believe her own shite! 😆 Its so transparent that she's answering questions she's made up herself. Joanne pet, you are beyond delusional. I have a few questions: how long have you been unemployed? What do your parents think of you still being at home wasting your life on Instagram and tiktok? How much longer before you realize you are a complete laughing stock?? Are you that desperate for attention that even negative attention is a good thing? You need a good hard look at your life Jojo, no-one looking at your content could think you are something to aspire to, you need to sort yourself out.

Reactions: 6
Honestly winter weddings clothes advice?? WHO wants that?? Also why does that question about who films her content keep coming up??

Reactions: 3
Remember the good old days when she did lives. Those were the best, I used to laugh my hole off.
Not one fucker was there for genuine reasons.
Annnnnyyyywaaay JoJo whats your favourite food?
4 n 1 or cut up grapes in a babies bowl?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Joanne Marie Cronin Drinking Game

Take a shot every time she says one of the following words/phrases (warning: you will be off your tits by the end of any one of her instagram lives).

Hiiiieee evereeeeone
Soooo
Ehm
Definitely
Amazing weekend
Today I want to talk about
What I've learned
I love being me
Daily basis
Important
Self love
As I always say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The mention of Filters by JoJo brought this gem to mind again! Genius marketing here! €1 each or 3 for €5 🤣🤣
Don't like actual colours? No need worry, Jo Jo is at hand too over saturate and distort all your pictures!
Screenshot_20211116_153315.jpg

Also, why does she think giving shout outs from this account makes any sense? Less than 500 followers! Not ven the bots or her circle jerk of "influencers" would see your mention!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mention of Filters by JoJo brought this gem to mind again! Genius marketing here! €1 each or 3 for €5 🤣🤣
Don't like actual colours? No need worry, Jo Jo is at hand too over saturate and distort all your pictures!
View attachment 869558
Also, why does she think giving shout outs from this account makes any sense? Less than 500 followers! Not ven the bots or her circle jerk of "influencers" would see your mention!
Oh and she’s accepting ‘revolt’ as a form of payment. Who is Jojo planning to overthrow…😂

• Haha
She’s off her head…. An all time low for her posting a story on insta that she doesn’t have COVID, but on TikTok that she does… over 5 million people lost their lives from Covid… this absolute loon bag ‘pretending’ she had it for comments/like/sympathy… I actually feel like reporting her on TikTok and Insta from the lies on that specific topic…

Oh dear lord her posts the last few days, it's just so morto like!! Im guessing as the numbers of covid increased The Jojo must have seen an opportunity to elicit sympathy and attention by pretending she had covid. It isnt beyond Joanne to fake these things for attention or "be suddenly ill" if someone else was genuinely ill and got sympathy from friends from what Ive known from her.

Her content is pure crap same several type outfits repeatedly, same location, i dont know what her obsession with Barracks St is, or The Dean Hotel, or her other haunt, The Clayton is about... the Dean is right by the train station, rather than wasting her dole money on low quality hair extensions she could enhance her posts going to Mallow, Midleton, Cobh for day trips by train to take selfies instead. Her posts are digital waste, does she not get that her editing is low effort and low quality and that no, clouds in Cork are really not a blue/purple colour?

Reactions: 10
I have two questions. So is Instagram joannes full time job and what’s the story with her 3 degrees? 😂

I have two questions. So is Instagram joannes full time job and what’s the story with her 3 degrees? 😂
She was once described as a full time mad bastard :ROFLMAO: 😂. But yeah instagram is her job.
She kept throwing out that she was super academic and had 3 degrees, turns out that was a huge whopper. Posters who knew her came to the thread to tell us about her antics in UCD, she was there but didn't grad and her behaviour was much the same.
When she was questioned about her ed she posted pics of herself dressed in a grad gown but turns out it wasn't for a degree course. She seems to have shut up about all that now but boy did she go on about her 3 degrees, history and politics and law and something in insurance. You should check out her blog the link is in her bio. Makes an interesting read especially as she was bigging herself us as an academic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.