Joanne Marie Cronin #5 Boobs around waist, no fashion taste, now anti-waste, seems a bit spaced

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: 30 year old jobless woman lives at home with mammy and daddy, no friends to speak of, thrives on positive comments from strangers that appear to be paid followers of her accounts, has aspirations to be a full time fashion influencer/life coach despite her lack of talent/qualifications or any discernable fashion sense. Has to take a break every two days or so due to the rigours of taking pictures and videos of herself, prone to lashing out on tiktok when she reads tattle comments taking the piss out of her. Posts meandering live videos where even she seems confused about what she is talking about, general fantasist not living on the same planet as the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those extension things she has in her hair are shocking looking. They arenโ€™t even the same colour as the rest of her head. Iโ€™m no expert, never had extensions, but I assume you shouldnโ€™t be able to see one very clearly stuck at the side of someoneโ€™s head๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธProbably not helped by the fact that Jojo doesnโ€™t wash or style her hair from one day to the next.

Reactions: 7
You shouldn't see the rings of hair extensions but if you've very fine hair it happens. She probably should go for tapes, I think she got a blow-dry yesterday but as usual its hard to tell.
The tiktok about the boyfriend not liking her hat is hilarious. The hats not a good look JoJo ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 3
McDonalds again today! ๐Ÿ™„ Are there no cute little instagrammable cafes or bistros in Cork that Joanne could visit for a bite for once instead of eating garbage all the time?? Maccy Ds seems to be a weekly staple for Joanne, do they still do happy meals, is that whats drawing her there? Its cant be the culinary delights!? Maybe its the eurosaver menu, influencing a generation of fashionistas mustn't be paying much ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Is she asking us for Christmas gift advice or going to give us suggestions?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d say any item or business she mentions will have a loss of sales rather than more!!!

Is she asking us for Christmas gift advice or going to give us suggestions?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d say any item or business she mentions will have a loss of sales rather than more!!!
New business idea?

Style guru โ€ over
Sustainable influencer - actually that was more difficult than it looked so, err, not up for that.
Fitness Instagramer - ooh it's quite cold and wet now actually so perhaps we'll put that to bed for a bit.
Life coach - maybe the harsh realisation of that option has hit?

Up next...small business promoter? Gift guru? I can't wait to find out.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where does the wind take you?
Don't think the wind has ever taken me anywhere to be frank. I'm not Mary Poppins.
All old clothes, course they are dear. Only how do we know as last week she tried to pass off Pennies new range as "old"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my another tiktok made in extreme bad taste, why am I not surprised.

That second pic does actually look like she's trying to create wind from her arse, the first one looks like she telling people to back off, big wind coming ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ท

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m always curious how she picks her locations. Now in this instance she made not have had a choice as the winds of change blew her there, but I mean the bird tit stained concrete, what looks like a Mackie Dโ€™s bag in the background, the weedsโ€ฆ I mean she may think sheโ€™s serving Molly Mae realness but itโ€™s actually more like Angelaโ€™s Ashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her new TikTok she says she has covid
Hang on a second, so she has covid now?? So working off the assumption that it takes at least a day to get results (I'm open to correction on this), she's been running around town today at mcdonalds and didn't she have some kind of salon appointment yesterday for (le sigh) "me time"? If this is the case and she had taken a test yesterday or at least suspected she might have covid then she is an absolute disgrace, or is it some stupid tiktok that she's doing for attention?? Either way she is a feckin moron.

• Wow
169585.jpg
Can we take a min for the hands, Photoshop fail on the right . Take my good hand child๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why so serious....
#edit# scratch that, maybe it's just my phone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She was called out on her Tiktok when she posted the latest reel on both platforms

Screenshot_20211112-221741_TikTok.jpg

So she allegedly has covid or pretending she has, but still went to a salon and went to her local McDonald's and ate in while posting herself on tiktok yesterday of having covid

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.