Joanne Marie Cronin #5 Boobs around waist, no fashion taste, now anti-waste, seems a bit spaced

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was called out on her Tiktok when she posted the latest reel on both platforms

View attachment 862349

So she allegedly has covid or pretending she has, but still went to a salon and went to her local McDonald's and ate in while posting herself on tiktok yesterday of having covid
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ Omg what a selfish cretin. We all knew she was a piece of work, but imagine going out to a salon and McDonalds, and duck knows where else, while she presumably awaited covid results, thatā€™s if she didnā€™t already have them. Jesus, she is an abomination.

Reactions: 6
Her latest reel - why is her hair never either straight nor curly, its always just hanging limply and undone and needing a good wash, like she has all day every day to fix herself up for her clips and she always just looks so thrown together in less than a minute, there's no polish or finesse to anything she does. And why can't she ever lip sync properly with any of the audio, she always looks like shes singing along with a song that she's never heard before, she really is such a bizarre creature. And the head tilting at the end, she looks possessed!

Reactions: 11
I don't believe she has covid at all. She's doing this for attention, she knew people would comment over the McDonald's thing, get her a few more views hash tagging covid and covid symptoms. Or else she's extremely thick. Thick as mud if she outed herself like that šŸ˜‚ either way she's a thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well at least if she has covid she won't miss out on much, she won't miss going to work and god knows there's not much of a social life to miss out on, she's dressing up to sit herself at home every weekend anyway šŸ¤” Costa and McDonalds will lose out maybe! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Thereā€™s probably a fairly high chance Jojo is lying about having covid, because well, itā€™s Jojo. If she does have it, she probably thinks people are as thick as she is, and wonā€™t be able to work out that she must have been awaiting results, or in possession of results, when she was off visiting salons and McDonalds.
Same as when she tried to pass off the brand new Penneys gear as ā€˜old clothesā€™ thinking nobody would noticešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Dud she get two bunches of flowers because the tit show she's holding looks nothing like what's in the vase ?

Reactions: 1
I know covid effects everyone differently but Joanne looks pretty healthy in her latest Tiktoks. I bet my left nut she doesn't have covid.
Perfect excuse to take a break from producing content.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she not get her hair done last week? Surely rhat was less than 8 days ago?
2 more days isolation my hole

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not sure I actually believe she has or had covid. Something just doesnā€™t ring true about it. She has pictures up from five days ago out drinking coffee and says she only has two days isolation left by which measure she was out and about when supposed to be isolating?

Reactions: 10
Those yellow trousers look like they are being held up for dear life by the hands in her pockets! Baggy shapeless clothes are not what I associate with the forties and fifties at all Joanne, get a clue please hun! Shes starting to look like an embarrassing mum (minus the kids!) And those fake eyelashes look so stupid on her, why not go for something a bit more subtle and real looking? She always looks like she needs a good scrub šŸ˜·

It's the hair for me. How is she getting those kind of kinks in it? I can't work it out. How would you even do that? All those hair, nails and lash appointments and she looks so far from polished. I don't quite understand why. She's got a great shape, cracking legs, just pulling it all together seems to be a problem.

She no more had Covid than the man in the moon šŸ™„ imagine being so sad to use that as content

Reactions: 11
Are PCR tests that quick? Thought they took up to 48 hours for results, mine was 24 hours anyway. Or does she mean an antigen test? I don't believe she had it at all! If she did she did not follow proper isolation at all!

Reactions: 4
Are PCR tests that quick? Thought they took up to 48 hours for results, mine was 24 hours anyway. Or does she mean an antigen test? I don't believe she had it at all! If she did she did not follow proper isolation at all!
She definitely didnā€™t have Covid. The bleeping state of her in the latest story. Sheā€™s like Krusty the clown

• Haha
Sheā€™s a pathological liar!! She no more had covid then the man on the moon did. Obviously sheā€™s been getting some stick from her ā€œfollowersā€ regarding her so called isolation. Sure isnā€™t she in isolation every day apart from her random walks around town and her flapping about her back garden. I honestly donā€™t know why someone hasnā€™t stepped in long ago itā€™s quite sad for a 30 years old women to be carrying on the way she is. What a sad pathetic person she is.

She's confused. I'm confused. She has a cold but maybe a positive lateral flow and a negative PCR? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 2
HSE pcr test is at least 24 hours. I've had 4! No way your result would be back same day. And what antigen test would she have done and why? She's so full of tit. She has no symptoms so just randomly decided to take an antigen test? Nothing adds up about that story. Nothing.

So on tiktok she has up that she had covid, on Instagram she had a negative pcr test today! The bleeping lies!

Also, did anyone notice that she almost gave herself away by almost saying she "didn't have it unfortunately" but changed at last second to "for some reason" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
God love her she canā€™t keep up with the lies. A positive on a lateral flow from a cold? It doesnā€™t even make any sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.