Joanne Marie Cronin #5 Boobs around waist, no fashion taste, now anti-waste, seems a bit spaced

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy fook! Elle Darby was cancelled for this sort of talk. What the hell is wrong with people?
She was a 20 year old when she wrote that tweet.
How dare she! Honestly I don't even know what to say anymore 😕 other than she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 9
How dare she! Honestly I don't even know what to say anymore 😕 other than she should be ashamed of herself.
I dunno if Joanne is even capable of feeling shame, in her head she is 100% correct all the time, enabled by her parents.
Where the hell does she get off saying something like that? I'm absolutely disgusted that this entitled, lazy, arrogant cow could come out with insulting an entire nation of people like that, it's time to #cancelcronin

Reactions: 5
Yep, disgraceful stuff from Joanne once again. As BigMavis said she was 20 years old when she wrote that despicable tweet- #cancelcronin.

Reactions: 4
For sure, it's time Joanne was made to take responsibility for the tit she says and does, she's not some kid, she's a grown ass woman, this sweetness and light facade on insta is a lie, we see you Joanne, we know you are full of it and what a hateful, bitter person you really are #cancelcronin

Reactions: 5
She seems to have multiple personalities, butter wouldn't melt on insta, aggressive on tiktok and absolutely vile on twitter. None of these things gel, I mean we all have our moments but I'm pretty confident I could look back on my socials and not find racism of any description and I call that type of thing out if I see or hear it.
I know already how she will respond, it will have been brought to her attention by a follower Obviously she will have read it here for herself , The tweet will be lies of course but she will step back from socials to reflect and focus on herself and shes sorry if people don't understand her, she tries so hard, she's misunderstood, she had to figure everything out for herself because her selfish parents didn't provide her with siblings and didn't teach her right from wrong. Blah blah me time, struggling, its the neighbours dogs fault.

Reactions: 7
I’d imagine the feeling was mutual, sweetie

View attachment 992901
Joanne: "I like definitely hate everyone I work with, they are such assholes, they expect me to be there at 9.30 IN THE MORNING, that's when I'm in my second sleep!
Then I have do all this really boring work stuff and my manager gave out to me because I wasn't listening about how I could do my job better and my stupid colleagues are always avoiding me, they don't want to hear me talk about how I'm going be rich and famous, they think I'm a bit of a tit, what assholes"!!

It seems like there's a lot of assholes in Joannes world, reminds me of that saying: "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.