Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to say the bots were sent to her account isn't she? Can that happen?

Reactions: 1
She's going to say the bots were sent to her account isn't she? Can that happen?
afaik, no. if someone has hacked her account yes, but then her account would be fully compromised and she wouldn't be posting tear jerking stories for us all to weep over

unless of course theres some mastermind hand picking joanne sending his bot minions over to her!
having visions of the evil witch from wizard of oz and her flying monkeys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can go onto one of the follower buying websites and pay a few euro to send a few hundred or thousand of these fake followers over to her account and they will just start following her if her page is public. I’d nearly start a whip round and continue doing it just to get her off Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can go onto one of the follower buying websites and pay a few euro to send a few hundred or thousand of these fake followers over to her account and they will just start following her if her page is public. I’d nearly start a whip round and continue doing it just to get her off Instagram
the tempation...

Reactions: 3
That'll be the next victim strategy sorted then, thought that's what she was getting at tonight.
She'll blame the haterz for attacking her accounts, instead of the obvious, her buying followers 🙄

I did laugh at the jealous video complete with the witchy bitchy JoJo head tilts. She's just horrible, I can't think of one example when she's shown a nice side. And where the feck is the positivity?
Joanne is very familiar with being a big jellywelly greened eyed monster herself! She gets insanely jealous of people

Remember there was a girl who was in a group of new staff, nice enough girl, had a bit of a streak in her, joanne went nuts jealous of her absolutely hated on her, made up rumours about her (joanne got taken to hr by the girl over that) all because the seating plan was changed one day and the new girl got her seat and started getting friendly with the few people who would talk to her who made a new staff member feel welcome. She got mad possessive and bitchy but the thing is everyone sussed that particular as being a bit like joanne (a lesser toxic version) and had so many similar interests everyone reckoned they would be perfectly matched as best friends joanne protested that they were anything alike and couldnt see that the very person she hated and was totally jealous of behaved exactly like herself which everyone found ridiculously funny!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha her parents in the tik tok is the highlight of my day ffs 🤦‍♀️

The carry on of her is worrying .I’m a year older than her and i swear my parents would give me a clatter and tel me to cop on.

She looks like Lucinda and I look like the Pope 🤣 ‘that’s a Hugo compliment’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Formally reprimanded in University for bullying, removed from a social society, taken to HR in work for spreading false rumours, calling girls sluts and nobodies on twitter while labelling herself a feminist, referring to a football manager as a cancer…yeaaaaaaah, Joanne is such of beacon of positivity and she’s essentially the ‘Be Kind’ movement she yaps on about personified. If I were a brand I’d be tripping over myself to work with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahahahaha her parents in the tik tok is the highlight of my day ffs 🤦‍♀️

The carry on of her is worrying .I’m a year older than her and i swear my parents would give me a clatter and tel me to cop on.

She looks like Lucinda and I look like the Pope 🤣 ‘that’s a Hugo compliment’
It's worrying that they haven't stepped in when they can clearly see what she's up to.

My mother would be having strong words with me if she caught me filming myself in those outfits in the garden.

Reactions: 5
It's worrying that they haven't stepped in when they can clearly see what she's up to.

My mother would be having strong words with me if she caught me filming myself in those outfits in the garden.
I wonder though, do they think she's doing well? Judging by the house decor you can see in videos, they look like an older couple, who probably don't have much experience with online things. I have a sneaky suspicion that she told them this is her job, and she's blowing through the savings acting like it's money she's earned from her crappy little TikToks. I'd say if they knew she was after depleting her savings there wouldn't be any parents refections popping up in videos 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact her parents aren’t stepping in is probably a solid indication of how much Jojo calls the shots/throws tantrums in the household.

Yes I know Jojo is an adult and her parents don’t have control over her, but, she is living in their house, they could definitely set some ground rules. Look for a real job and contribute financially if you want to continue living here.

Reactions: 5
I wonder though, do they think she's doing well? Judging by the house decor you can see in videos, they look like an older couple, who probably don't have much experience with online things. I have a sneaky suspicion that she told them this is her job, and she's blowing through the savings acting like it's money she's earned from her crappy little TikToks. I'd say if they knew she was after depleting her savings there wouldn't be any parents refections popping up in videos 😂
In fairness she didn't lick her traits, personality, or spectrum disorder from a stone. For all we know they could be as touched as she is and think she's brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh Jojo is off out, hopefully she’s on stories later full🥴🍻

‘ I made the BBC’🤣🤣🤣 #FatherTed

• Haha
jesus mary and joseph, does thon have access to an iron at all?
I'd be willing to set up a go fund me to buy her one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.