Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes shadow banned for buying followers that’s why she’s crying and if it isn’t her buying them herself then somebody is buying them and sending them to her account for a laugh I looked at a few of the ones she shared and they are all following people trying to be “famous” who are clearly buying followers

Reactions: 7
And why is she still accepting new followers on the new account if she’s moved back to the old account and most followers came from the old account.

Also, have you ever seen anyone as obsessed with bot followers/ engagement than Jojo? It’s pretty sad that this is her life.

Reactions: 6
By duck she’s as slippery as an eel, that doll should have a regular guest appearance slot on Emmerdale with those mad acting skillz🤣
Now now less of the Emmerdale they can act I'm sure your getting mixed up and you mean faircity 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s actually delusional 😂 if a bot accounts are what’s making her cry and making her wish the last three weeks didn’t happen then I’d only love to swap my last three weeks with hers!! Like people are literally dying in the world and going through actually hard times and yet she’s hysterical over her Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone commented on her latest tiktok she's lucindas double and she believed it 😅 you'd nearly feel sorry for her she's that delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes shadow banned for buying followers that’s why she’s crying and if it isn’t her buying them herself then somebody is buying them and sending them to her account for a laugh I looked at a few of the ones she shared and they are all following people trying to be “famous” who are clearly buying followers
I'm really starting to believe someone is sending the followers to her accounts and I'm here for it hahaha

• Haha
Someone commented on her latest tiktok she's lucindas double and she believed it 😅 you'd nearly feel sorry for her she's that delusional
Omfg, nooooooo shhhhtoppp Lucinda they definitely need to go to specsavers it's Maura who she looks like 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't deal with her anymore, it's not even funny or entertaining anymore. There's 100% something dodge going on with her buying followers if the problem if following her to account to account. Crying over the bots too? There is bigger problems in the world. She is completely delusional.

Reactions: 9
The black bra under her clothes feels for juvenile to me. Like something a teenager would do to show the boys she's wearing a bra. Not something a woman of her age should be doing.

I still don't think she was buying followers. Think I said it before here but the salon i work in had the same problem after a competition.

Every single thing she posts on her insta or TikTok make me want to shake her and tell her to go and get a real job!! Go and earn some money and give yourself a sense of purpose!!!

I just can't deal with her anymore, it's not even funny or entertaining anymore. There's 100% something dodge going on with her buying followers if the problem if following her to account to account. Crying over the bots too? There is bigger problems in the world. She is completely delusional.
Oh my Christ I can’t believe the crocodile tears over fake follow requests! I get those and I’m not even an influencer!! The girl needs serious help! Imagine being 30 years old and your biggest problem in life that is bringing you to tears is that your Instagram has fake profiles sending you follow request.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but crying over bot accounts is she bleeping serious imagine that being your biggest worry, big child. The bleeping deck chair video 😂😂 why is she so stiff she’s like a mannequin in the chair. I feel sorry for her some times because she really wants to be like Mollie-Mae and the likes but can’t seem to accept she just doesn’t have it.

Reactions: 3
Totally bored with her antics, how anyone could put up with her is beyond me. As usual there was an agenda behind the histrionics 🥱.

Reactions: 5
There will always be people that are jealous and hate on you, that means you must be doing something right (Cronin, Joanne 2021)

FFS, yes Joanne, I desperately want to be back in my childhood bedroom, pretending to answer imaginary phone calls on make believe hotlines. It’s my dream to be laughed out of the place trying to make it as a fashion influencer while sporting ill-fitting penneys bras and stinky dolly shoes. The cherry on the top of the cake would be bleeding my parents dry while I jump from one farcical business idea to the next, anybody for a shoutout? That’ll be one euro please🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.