Joanne Marie Cronin #4 Dog sitter, car hitter, college quitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bots are back on the new account and Jojo is literally havin a cry about it so can’t do a live tonight.

How can they be back on her new account ? I thought it was just the old account that attracted the bots since she bought followers?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s bawling crying now over bot accounts adding her🤣 she’s leaving instagram for 546 time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joannes current new profile has been private for a few days, at least definitely since Mondays live, her account and link don't exist you cant search her, it turns no results so i think she tried to increase her numbers by buying followers because theres no way her current profile is visible unless you are already following, so you cant even follow her!!

She did get a decrease on her old account from 14.9 to 14.8 and her private unfollowable account has been increasing steadily over 24 hours :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I am quiet literally disgusted at her this evening crying on Instagram like that and saying she wished the last 3 weeks didn’t happen to her all over a couple of bot accounts (I never even heard of the term bot accounts before this dose became obsessed with them). I know of a family that have suffered an unimaginable tragedy over the last few weeks and it has affected quite a lot of young people that I know and I can tell you for sure they wish the last 3 weeks didn’t happen. She needs to cop on get with the real world now. I followed her for the last while cos I was intrigued by her and at times I did feel very sorry for her but I am most definitely unfollowing her this evening after that pity party. I’m actually seething that she is carrying on like that. What even is the point of her account anyway I just don’t get it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes crying to get attention and sympathy and have a pity party because nobody is paying her attention and she needs drama in her life, so she creates drama in which she is the victim to elicit sympathy... there was nothibg wrong all day through the various photos videos and tiktoks her mum helped her with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright alright which one of ye is it sending all the bots account to her accounts 🤣

For real though her family need to intervene the woman is not well.

Reactions: 8
Is she actually crying about a 2k Instagram account. I can't even deal with this one. I feel like Kourtney Kardashian telling her people are dying and she's having a tit attack she's getting loads of followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Is she actually crying about a 2k Instagram account. I can't even deal with this one. I feel like Kourtney Kardashian telling her people are dying and she's having a tit attack she's getting loads of followers.

Reactions: 7
I dont get what the issue is, shes putting up screenshots of follow requests, but shes clearly pressing Confirm rather than Delete as her numbers are going up!! Why cry about it so its you joanne confirming them? She herself said on her story that she sent out invites from old account so what exactly is her problem???

Screenshot_20210721-210023_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Oh I know but God bless her though- I did feel for her- she's not in the real world at all- someone needs to take th account off her!!

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s going to say the bots have stopped on her original account and are now attacking her new account but have stopped attacking her old account, so she’ll just haaaaave to go back to using the old account with the 14k followers

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s going to say the bots have stopped on her original account and are now attacking her new account but have stopped attacking her old account, so she’ll just haaaaave to go back to using the old account with the 14k followers
BINGO!!

Screenshot_20210721-212132_Instagram.jpg

Back to old account, all orchestrated drama and fakeness

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched her story. Not one ounce of sympathy do I have for her. Crying over bot accounts, have you ever heard the likes. Joanne should count herself lucky that bot accounts are her biggest worry in life.

Get that linkedin account updated sweetie, and maybe make it truthful this time too. About time you joined the rest of us in the real world.

Reactions: 9
Joannes current new profile has been private for a few days, at least definitely since Mondays live, her account and link don't exist you cant search her, it turns no results so i think she tried to increase her numbers by buying followers because theres no way her current profile is visible unless you are already following, so you cant even follow her!!

She did get a decrease on her old account from 14.9 to 14.8 and her private unfollowable account has been increasing steadily over 24 hours :rolleyes:
I was able to see her new profile until earlier today? I don't follow her. Never have on either account

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.