Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Michael Jacksons earth song is stuck in my head. Fun times. Aaaaiiiieeeeehhhhhaaaaaa
Was this the song Jarvis Cocker jumped out at Jacko when he was performing on the brits?

She'll be quiet tonight. Tams doing a live on JoJo, hoping she will learn something about herself without feeling attacked. You couldn't make it up.
😳 Do you mean this Tam is doing a live on her own instagram, on/featuring Jojo?!

Lads, who is tam?
She’s that friend, who is also some type of life coach, that’s alway mooching about with Jojo and her dog🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the hell is she talking about? I think she’s making one point and I try to follow it and then it goes off in another direction. Im
Thoroughly confused….her stories just up now. Can anyone shed any light on it?

Also does anyone else find it weird how she talks about her ‘job’. Everyone else pretends they are friends with their followers, that they have this fab lifestyle and just happen to bring their friends along for the ride and just happen to gain followers. She talks about trying to get followers and up engagement… it should seem more effortless right? If you’re trying to sell a lifestyle anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is she talking about? I think she’s making one point and I try to follow it and then it goes off in another direction. Im
Thoroughly confused….her stories just up now. Can anyone shed any light on it?

Also does anyone else find it weird how she talks about her ‘job’. Everyone else pretends they are friends with their followers, that they have this fab lifestyle and just happen to bring their friends along for the ride and just happen to gain followers. She talks about trying to get followers and up engagement… it should seem more effortless right? If you’re trying to sell a lifestyle anyway
She’s talking tit again 🙈

Reactions: 4
Hahaha she just put herself in the same category as Maura & Kim K 🤣🤣🤣 ‘when we’ take pictures and put them up 🤣🤣 just a tiny bit of a difference there Jojo between you and them 🙈

Ah god love her - it’s not just 9-5. it’s all the time trying to think of captions or answering msgs. Is this one for real?!!

Seriously Jojo if you had a 9-5 Job, a mortgage to pay, and kids you would realise you have a very handy ‘job’ compared to people in the real world. Kids are a 24 hour job. No lie ons until 10am then gettin up to make a video walking through weeds at the side of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok this latest “speech” where do I begin…
-by definition a job is something you get paid for. You do not get paid you get a handout from the state you do not have a job your unemployed.
-you also need to revisit the definition of stereotypes what are you on about? There are plenty of male influencers (ps they get paid so yes it’s their job!)
-You are not in the same bracket as any Kardashian or Maura or any other Love Islander (with the exception maybe of Shannen Reilly McGrath) so wake up!
-We’ve been lucky enough to be given a video of a “day in your life” so we’ve all seen you actually do nothing with your life.
- And as for your grand finale claiming to be an honest person…. You have now been proven multiple times to be one of the most dishonest people on Instagram you can’t lie straight in the bed at night your so crooked.

Sorry for the Rant just to save you all that painfully long 15mins of ehm ehm ehm with a load of shite in between!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
-by definition a job is something you get paid for. You do not get paid you get a handout from the state you do not have a job your unemployed.
-you also need to revisit the definition of stereotypes what are you on about? There are plenty of male influencers (ps they get paid so yes it’s their job!)
-You are not in the same bracket as any Kardashian or Maura or any other Love Islander (with the exception maybe of Shannen Reilly McGrath) so wake up!
-We’ve been lucky enough to be given a video of a “day in your life” so we’ve all seen you actually do nothing with your life.
- And as for your grand finale claiming to be an honest person…. You have now been proven multiple times to be one of the most dishonest people on Instagram you can’t lie straight in the bed at night your so crooked.

Sorry for the Rant just to save you all that painfully long 15mins of ehm ehm ehm with a load of shite in between!!!
Well I'm glad you were able to make some sense out of that cause my brain just had a stroke. The complete incomprehensible ramblings, the nonsensical sentences, cutting herself off at the end of every sentence and the f&$king "ehm" every 2 seconds; I can't, I literally just can't. I'm out. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
QUOTE "whatever people think on the outside is not true that Bristol human beings that love to do this."

This is brand new information! But I'm sorry I'm unable to translate it at this time.

QUOTE "As I always say"

Yes, she does always say things but again it takes about 48 hours to interpret the meaning and even then its not always clear. Waste of energy tbh.

She works so hard taking beautiful pictures for the gram, what the viewers don't see is that the work never stops. Constantly replying to messages and comments. Yip it must have taken her hours to write 6 replies to her comments yesterday, it was 9 the day before. Seriously I don't know how she fits it all in. Her subs should feel honoured that such a big star has the time to do that I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s so much wrong with what she said lastnight I don’t know where to start, having a real brain fart moment trying to comprehend.

When did she move to Bristol?😂😂😂

• Haha

We are so in tune.
I lol’d when I posted my comment and then seen yours😂so in tune

I’d say Jojo definitely runs round her local park with the hood up between photoshoots for the gram, shouting ‘no paparazzi please, I’m just a normal Bristol human being’, meanwhile a group of ducks and a stray cat look on bewildered😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I lol’d when I posted my comment and then seen yours😂so in tune

I’d say Jojo definitely runs round her local park with the hood up between photoshoots for the gram, shouting ‘no paparazzi please, I’m just a normal Bristol human being’, meanwhile a group of ducks and a stray cat look on bewildered😂
Goes off in search of gifs of bewildered poultry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'i've been reading forums'
girl 😂😂😂😂😂
Facebook Forums 🤣 ya right!

She literally does one post a day (if even) how can you compare that to a 9 to 5 job 😂, rolling out of bed at 10 o'clock and walking down to the nearest bush to do a reel. I love the way she talks about it as if she has to answer business phone calls at all hours, it kind of sounds like she's thinks her current 'job' is harder than a 9 to 5.
I don't know a lot of the details of Kim Ks work but I know she does a hell of a lot more than just take pictures. She owns a beauty brand and I know she owned that clothes store dash like 20 years ago 😂 also Maura has a contract with boohoo, I literally got a package with Mauras face printed all over it. Maura is also going presenting some TV show in Ireland. So yes, we know they do more than just take pictures.
I think Joanne should think and write down what she wants to say before putting out a video, this freestyle rambling has no structure and no points are really made. Just throwing out the comparison with men? Like what hahah finish your point woman.
Also the writing on the videos, make sure there are no spelling mistakes. She wrote by instead of buy for buy followers, I don't think that was a spelling mistake. Is it really necessary to write ehm as well?
QUOTE "whatever people think on the outside is not true that Bristol human beings that love to do this."

This is brand new information! But I'm sorry I'm unable to translate it at this time.

QUOTE "As I always say"

Yes, she does always say things but again it takes about 48 hours to interpret the meaning and even then its not always clear. Waste of energy tbh.

She works so hard taking beautiful pictures for the gram, what the viewers don't see is that the work never stops. Constantly replying to messages and comments. Yip it must have taken her hours to write 6 replies to her comments yesterday, it was 9 the day before. Seriously I don't know how she fits it all in. Her subs should feel honoured that such a big star has the time to do that I guess.
It takes a lot of time to delete unwanted comments and block all the haters.
There’s so much wrong with what she said lastnight I don’t know where to start, having a real brain fart moment trying to comprehend.

When did she move to Bristol?😂😂😂
'Bristol human beings' what? 😅🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Facebook Forums 🤣 ya right!

She literally does one post a day (if even) how can you compare that to a 9 to 5 job 😂, rolling out of bed at 10 o'clock and walking down to the nearest bush to do a reel. I love the way she talks about it as if she has to answer business phone calls at all hours, it kind of sounds like she's thinks her current 'job' is harder than a 9 to 5.
I don't know a lot of the details of Kim Ks work but I know she does a hell of a lot more than just take pictures. She owns a beauty brand and I know she owned that clothes store dash like 20 years ago 😂 also Maura has a contract with boohoo, I literally got a package with Mauras face printed all over it. Maura is also going presenting some TV show in Ireland. So yes, we know they do more than just take pictures.
I think Joanne should think and write down what she wants to say before putting out a video, this freestyle rambling has no structure and no points are really made. Just throwing out the comparison with men? Like what hahah finish your point woman.
Also the writing on the videos, make sure there are no spelling mistakes. She wrote by instead of buy for buy followers, I don't think that was a spelling mistake. Is it really necessary to write ehm as well?

It takes a lot of time to delete unwanted comments and block all the haters.
'Bristol human beings' what? 😅🤣
Walks down to the nearest bush😂😂😂

Jojo should do like a ‘come camp with me vlog’, she seems to thrive amongst the undergrowth. It could be a ‘Joanne Grylls Born Survivor’ type thing where she forages for food and battles the elements.

‘Now boys and girls I am going to show you how to use this rock I found to make a fire, using only some sticks I gathered, matches and a pack of firelighters’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The captions on videos are automatic she doesn’t write them, there may be a way of editing them but I don’t know. Just shows that she can’t string a sentence together. For someone who has such a hard “job”, all she does is take days off to “find herself” and come back thanking her followers, talks about how many followers she’s gained and how much views she’s had etc, I’ve never seen an influencer like her, what is the purpose of constantly telling people about engagement? Why are you an influencer ? Who is your target audience, her stories are never fun or interesting, because she literally just talks about engagement all the time, no other influencer does that!

Reactions: 11
Joanne I have great idea for content. Get into the ditch! Honestly they will love it! Don't worry the tights will protect you from the nettles.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.