Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Remind you of anyone?

So 900 followers in 24 hours???. Away out of that you loon! Her recent reel of stumbling through the weeds didn't generate that much interest 😂
I would actually love some TV show to pick this up, she'd be laughed out of Ireland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my, when things go bad for joanne her solution is to buy more followers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She must think her audience to be very stupid that without any extra content which generally gets about 300 or so likes she got 1.5k extra followers in less than 12 hours?? On what planet does she think this deceptive fraud and lies is acceptable??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes put out an appeal to find a new name because "mass followers" keep finding her :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20210627-123539_Chrome.jpg

I dont think changing your name will help you love!! But not buying followers might!

Surprised she hasnt started a Go Fund Me to compensate for her thousands of euro of losses per minute per post while she deals with her "mass followers problem" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually don't think she's been buying followers. The salon i work for insta shot up by about 1000 followers in an hour and then they were gone. All bot accounts and there was defo nobody buying them. I hope she keeps the old account because i need this thread 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she always thank every ‘single person’ what about the coupled people 😂😂

Reactions: 1
When she says bots I think she means tattlers.
Obligatory question for engagement- anyone else agree or disagree?
She's clicked that small influencers can't have a thread. Not sure the rules cover influencers with a 16k audience who decide to start again in the hope of reaching 100k, for the sole purpose of shutting up the forums. She has nothing to learn.

Can anyone tell me if she has family or friends? If i posted some of the stuff she posted my family would tell me to cop on. Are we sure she's not a few sandwiches short of a picnic?

Can anyone tell me if she has family or friends? If i posted some of the stuff she posted my family would tell me to cop on. Are we sure she's not a few sandwiches short of a picnic?
Her mother and friend help with content. They are actively involved on a daily basis it would seem.
She's clever and has faced obstacles like this in real life, her get-out clause always appears to be calling herself the victim. It would also appear she has it down to a fine art now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.