Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Who even is this person on twitter? It can't be lovely Joanne who rambles incoherently on her stories never making much sense. Or the Joanne who a lot of people think has some form of learning disability and is as innocent as 5 year old child. She's making a hell of a lot more sense on the old twitter isn't she. Throwing around insults and taking on the political twitterati. Very capable of making concise points and holding her own. No wonder the parents had no concerns about her carryon on insta she's a seasoned pro. Me thinks my instincts were right all along and she's a shrewd operator who thought manipulating people into thinking she was a vulnerable adult was a sure fire way to get attention.
It's been said before I had no understanding of such things, wrong. I have a lot. Thats why this made fuck all sense .

• Wow
Reactions: 12

BigMavis

VIP Member
Then don’t bring it up in the first place 😂😂 like I’ve no idea if it’s actually a pal or if you’re taking the mick? Not everyone has been following her as long as you or knows what she had for breakfast on the morning of her communion.
Well aren't you just precious :LOL: I can't put the friends insta handle on here as I'd be breaking tattle rules, but most following the conversation know who she is. Click into Joannes old page and find the dog post she's tagged there.

Oh my god that video! The eye liner?! 🙈 i know they are meant to be sisters but these are long distanced cousins from another mother. 😂 does she have a mirror or was just giving a go?! I get dressed for work
Joanne. You know a job? A 12 hour shift in a real job. Maybe try get one some day instead of rolling around in ur tacky trackie to Disney songs. The voice changer - is she possessed by a ghost?! 😂😂 she sounds like the angry male spirit who haunts the subway station in the film Ghost 🤔 👻

• Haha

Mrs. Thursday

Do i want to ressurect memories :ROFLMAO: noooo thanks! She would probably hunt me down if I told stories of her days in abtran and not necessarily here to bad mouth her, maybe she changed....

Yeah some stuff was a shocker to read but at the same time I applaud that without meeting her in person, you accurately got the real her sussed that anyone who did know her or worked with her could agree with.

Suppose though I just dont want people being taken in by her innocent fake persona because she used and abused a lot of people who saw a lost kid with issues and took pity or sympathised with her, took advantage of genuine nice people, manipulated them, painted herself as a victim, stung them badly. She seems harmless but shed borrow money, never pay it back, if you asked for it back she would avoid you and block you on SM, falsly claim that youre bullying her. She even went to length of falsely accusing a girl of bullying her, tried to get everyone against her, even took her to HR as a complaint, all because the girl called her out on her BS and lies.

I never understood the lies, she lied about anything from money to results saying she got the most and highest and went the extra mile of rubbing it in peoples faces, but like people werent thick as she thought, no idea why she felt need to lie and everyone knew it but she made a lot of people feel like crap regularly boasting her lies when everyobe was working 100% harder than her.

Be warned anyway, i once thought her harmless and a little lost until long after i was drained from her manipulation, put downs and lies

• Wow

Erinslife

Chatty Member
What a tube, on about the hate Maura and Molly got and how she couldnt hack that, eh Jojo babe are u forgetting that u contributed to the hate Maura got with your lovely tweets calling her a bitch. By fuck lads she has a head like a sieve.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She is the only person I’ve ever seen to come out of a hair appointment and her hair look like she’s gone for a dip in a chip pan again 2 hours later!!
I don’t know which annoys me more ...... the constantly manky looking mane or the weird size too small jeans not being pulled up properly!!

Jesus

Can someone explain to me why she shows the most depressed looking places in Cork for her content.
I think it is all part of her inability to notice something looks shit. That video where she says something like come see Cork with me and then shows a curb and some run down buildings 😂

• Haha

VIP Member

Don’t know how I’m only seeing this now… her right eye liner is practically VERTICAL and in no way similar to the lefts attempt of a winged liner…. I just can’t….. and what the actual fuck is with her voice changing completely towards the end. I feel so so uneasy after having watched that…
Did she get possessed by my grandma half way through 😵 could not take my eyes off the eyeliner and then the voice thing just freaked me out

• Haha

beyonceey

Quick one. Why is she thanking her 15k followers if she’s also complaining that loads of bots are following her and this is the whole reason she’s offline? Surely she only got to 15K because of these bots 🤣

• Haha

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Lmfao I'd say it tapped her if it even happened at all jaysus

Was her day so dull she had to come up with this 😂
She makes it sound like she dived infront of the car to save the dog. You’d imagine Jojo had the head in the phone blocking someone and was paying no heed to nearby traffic.

• Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I asked her why she keeps deleting comments which contain constructive criticism, I was very polite. My comment was deleted and I was blocked within seconds - well actually it was my husbands page! Anyway now I see her with the usual shite about her talking health up. I'm actually so bored of her. I work in mental health and I really am just fed up of her incohoheriant ramblings about her MH. Joanne if you're reading this just go see a Counceller. I'm done, I'm unfollowing before she affects my mental health.
I have experience working in MH too and i really cannot make sense of her, or her life. For example where does she get money to live when she has been unemployed for some time now??? As someone on the outside looking in it seems more than simply mental health issues. There are so many adults going about their lives undiagnosed because their parents have swept their strange behaviours under the rug their entire lives. She has gone through school and college ...... surely to god someone somewhere has raised concerns for her???? A woman of her age should be capable to travel alone without any intervention from their parents. Can any of you on this page imagine your parents making the decision that you couldn’t travel alone?? I think if she seeked professional help she could get a diagnosis and probably vastly improve her life!!!!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Sorry long time lurker here. I’m just so intrigued by her and cannot believe people take her seriously.

Someone asked her tonight if they thought she had ptsd from her accident and she said ‘yes that’s what I think’. Such a dangerous games she’s playing, it’s actually frightening to think those people exist.
She needs professional help. I cannot decide if she has additional needs and needs diagnosed, or is just a compulsive liar, hypochondriac and fantasist - ie personality disorder????

Reactions: 11

Jesus

There's people on this thread talking about the Jojo.. (that's what the thread is for I know) but some people seem borderline obsessed. I only pop in and out when I'm not busy or working. When i come on there's loads of long comments and it's hard to get through everything, it's like chapters from a book at times 😂😂 I do love the thread tho. Some people just look like they've a lot of time on their hands here 🤣🤣🤣😅
This post makes me feel attacked 😂 working from home has me creeping on Jojo and I feel I need to get back to the office 😅😅

On a serious note. Does Joanne deserve a 4th thread? 😴😴 If so what will it be called? This thread is going to lock soon.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'll buy the lot and burn it all in the top field.

Actually I might make a Joanne scarecrow too.

• Haha