Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just leave this here!

Oops, wrong tiktok the first time!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'll just leave this here!

Oops, wrong tiktok the first time!

Adding to the be kind to me but duck everyone else mentality:
Some of these tweets are quite nasty, wanting the girls in the villa to team up against Megan, calling her a slag and bleep. Don't get me wrong I wasn't a fan of Megan but Jesus Christ some of these are really nasty.. Joanne is really no better than any of us here.
Notice the tweet 'how can we get the witch out' followed by a tweet about her own mental health. Also to attack Megan's appearance calling her ugly and saying her dress is horrendous, what is the difference between us commenting on Joanne's appearance (she is a fashion icon ya know) and for her to comment on Megan's appearance, someone who wasn't putting herself out there as a fashion influencer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Adding to the be kind to me but duck everyone else mentality:
Some of these tweets are quite nasty, wanting the girls in the villa to team up against Megan, calling her a slag and bleep. Don't get me wrong I wasn't a fan of Megan but Jesus Christ some of these are really nasty.. Joanne is really no better than any of us here.
Notice the tweet 'how can we get the witch out' followed by a tweet about her own mental health. Also to attack Megan's appearance calling her ugly and saying her dress is horrendous, what is the difference between us commenting on Joanne's appearance (she is a fashion icon ya know) and for her to comment on Megan's appearance, someone who wasn't putting herself out there as a fashion influencer.
Oh, no. Someone's gone and put another tiktok together!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh my god! Its going to be so hard for her this year, she'll actually have to try and be kind, which I don't think is possible. "Ya, you're ugly anyway bleep" oh dear. I fully believe she made the comments about the wheel chair user now. Maybe if Joanne has brought her real self to insta and not the sickly sweet fake persona she might have done alright. What was it she said, oh yes, if you're anyone but yourself on these platforms you'll be found out.

Reactions: 10
my mouth was agape reading she deleted the tweets my god she is such a little wench!! So grateful to whoever put those tik toks together shes an eejit if she thinks we don’t have the receipts!
was so close to commenting on that tiktok yday but was afraid she’d doxx me and unleash her fury 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my mouth was agape reading she deleted the tweets my god she is such a little wench!! So grateful to whoever put those tik toks together shes an eejit if she thinks we don’t have the receipts!
was so close to commenting on that tiktok yday but was afraid she’d doxx me and unleash her fury 🥴
No point in commenting on her tiktok. She'll just delete the comment and block you! So, I have learned! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The people who have had dealings with her in real life must have had an awful time. Imagine being faced with someone like this who makes the most hurtful harmful statements and when pulled on it they say they're being bullied. She faced a formal disciplinary for this behaviour but still believes she was in the right and was victimised. To then take that sentiment and start a career as a public figure, when its all built on a foundation of lies, is psychopath territory.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if anyone gives a duck about Joanne's political views but she seriously lacks empathy.. Wanting a country as a whole to suffer is super fucked up. Why? Because its the UK? Its the people at the bottom that will suffer from bad political decisions, not Boris or Farage. How spiteful.
I wasn't arsed finding it for a screenshot but she put a tweet before about the UK that they can keep the North because we don't want it, please don't use 'we' when referring to Ireland because you don't speak for Ireland, say 'I' don't want it. Just the mindset of duck them when half the population of Northern Ireland considers themselves just as Irish as herself. All I can say is thank god Joanne isn't a politician because she has a real duck them/vengeful streak. Joanne 100% enjoys the pain of other people, why else would she want the girls in the villa to gang up on Megan, why else would she want to see the UK go to tit (she has a lot of brexit tweets), why else would she send her army to abuse people that private message her constructive criticism.
Also disregarding child abuse victims claims because they lied when they were children about whether or not MJ molested them, MJ was a bleeping weirdo. I 100% believe these men. I'd say she was a fan of MJ seeing as she threw his lyrics into her BLM post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who even is this person on twitter? It can't be lovely Joanne who rambles incoherently on her stories never making much sense. Or the Joanne who a lot of people think has some form of learning disability and is as innocent as 5 year old child. She's making a hell of a lot more sense on the old twitter isn't she. Throwing around insults and taking on the political twitterati. Very capable of making concise points and holding her own. No wonder the parents had no concerns about her carryon on insta she's a seasoned pro. Me thinks my instincts were right all along and she's a shrewd operator who thought manipulating people into thinking she was a vulnerable adult was a sure fire way to get attention.
It's been said before I had no understanding of such things, wrong. I have a lot. Thats why this made duck all sense .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hadn’t seen alot of those tweets before, jesus some of them are so nasty😳 She’s a right piece of work….at least none of us here commenting on her are claiming to be angels, preaching ‘Be Kind’, she’s bleeping twisted in the head to put it mildly. Jojo you’ve said alot nastier on your twitter about other people than what’s been said on this thread about you…which is all the cold hard truth at the end of the day.

Reactions: 8
So what's next for the bould Joanne? Can she pull this back or has she completely given up on insta because it really was all for love island fame?
Not wanting to waste good content on her current followers is unheard of in influencer land, no?
She'd much rather ignore them until she's no longer private and they can share her posts so she gains more followers. That is what she said isn't it?
She is going to be so mad on tiktok today, especially after those call outs. Either that or she'll take another hiatus.

I hadn’t seen alot of those tweets before, jesus some of them are so nasty😳 She’s a right piece of work….at least none of us here commenting on her are claiming to be angels, preaching ‘Be Kind’, she’s bleeping twisted in the head to put it mildly. Jojo you’ve said alot nastier on your twitter about other people than what’s been said on this thread about you…which is all the cold hard truth at the end of the day.
I accept I am a piece of tit and don't pretend to be anything else 😂 and yes you're right, no one here has called her ugly or a bleep/slag.. Funny coming from someone who calls herself a feminist, to put other women down by calling them whores and slags.. Its bleeping love island, don't take it so seriously.. Its literally what the show is all about 😂
So what's next for the bould Joanne? Can she pull this back or has she completely given up on insta because it really was all for love island fame?
Not wanting to waste good content on her current followers is unheard of in influencer land, no?
She'd much rather ignore them until she's no longer private and they can share her posts so she gains more followers. That is what she said isn't it?
She is going to be so mad on tiktok today, especially after those call outs. Either that or she'll take another hiatus.
As I am not following Joanne I didn't get to see her say that, what a thing to say to your followers 😂 that's one way to get people to unfollow you. I don't fully understand her reason for going private, it didn't make sense. Why go private in the first place if you plan to go public in the end?
If she thinks she has a chance on tiktok she is delusional, her recent videos don't get many shares. Also did you see this 😂 I know it says test but like why would you post that.

Attachments

• Haha
I accept I am a piece of tit and don't pretend to be anything else 😂 and yes you're right, no one here has called her ugly or a bleep/slag.. Funny coming from someone who calls herself a feminist, to put other women down by calling them whores and slags.. Its bleeping love island, don't take it so seriously.. Its literally what the show is all about 😂

As I am not following Joanne I didn't get to see her say that, what a thing to say to your followers 😂 that's one way to get people to unfollow you. I don't fully understand her reason for going private, it didn't make sense. Why go private in the first place if you plan to go public in the end?
If she thinks she has a chance on tiktok she is delusional, her recent videos don't get many shares. Also did you see this 😂 I know it says test but like why would you post that.
Totally agree, I said something similar a good while back about her claiming to be a feminist while calling people sluts on twitter…you literally couldnt make her antics up🙄

I did @Jesus I did. Shes always doing tit like that, she had another one about videos being 7 seconds long getting on the fyp. Unclear whether she is aware that the comments are piss taking but she said on twitter she was laughed at on tiktok so 🤷‍♀️

Feminism is just another ism she's hijacked Erin by the looks of it. Good for content but no real understanding of the movement or ideologies.

Reactions: 2
I did @Jesus I did. Shes always doing tit like that, she had another one about videos being 7 seconds long getting on the fyp. Unclear whether she is aware that the comments are piss taking but she said on twitter she was laughed at on tiktok so 🤷‍♀️

Feminism is just another ism she's hijacked Erin by the looks of it. Good for content but no real understanding of the movement or ideologies.
For sure, she just jumps on the bandwagon of whatever she thinks will help grow her following…even though she clearly has no notion of what she’s talking about, which is just an insult to the topics in question. Ugh.

Reactions: 4
The big question i have is what is she growing the following for, all this obsession about engagement and the studying at length of algorithms and tests what if her following is 100k after the weekend what’s her plan??? Does she even have one or is it just a weird type of validation she gets a buzz out of people clicking follow fills some void in her life.

Next years love island is probably the goal now so she can have a little break 😂
No tiktok yet, its a pain in the ass when chickens come home to roost isn't it? I love to see it if I'm brutally honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a classic "feminist but only for women who are exactly like me". Absolutely no critical thinking about how on earth everything can be bloody £5 is there!

No concern for the women exploited in the process of making all that tat she buys - in the factories, in the places where all this shite ends up after less than two wears... :rolleyes: Thing is, she did mention one time how she would never buy from Boohoo (I think?) because they got bad press about factory conditions. Of course she just dabbled in the headline and hasn't applied any of that thinking to every other fast fashion brand she loves. Presumably because that would take some work, commitment and oh, feminism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi everyone, I've been dealing with the hate. I was sent screenshots and vidyos of lies that have been said against me on my person.
These lies have really impacted me myself and I and my friends dog. I have decided to take a break away from instagram and tiktok to find me myself and I and the inside of the dog. Gulp because I've always been such a kind loving soul and would never say anything bad about famous people ever. Famous people like me have feelings, we're not robots, we share our gift and deserve a place on love island. I've always been misunderstood when I use certain words or phrases, the word bleep for example is actually a term of endearment, witch is the same as bff, ugly means stunning, you know what I mean. Anyway I'll just go away now but if you could send abuse to the liars that would be fantastic.
See you in 24 hours unless instagram ban me again. Bye 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.