Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hahaha that video kills me. I love her so much, this woman makes me roar with laughter. I know I'm one of her harshest critics but I really mean that.
I have a feeling that is her real voice that escaped during that video, please let it be true 🙏
Let's go with thaaaaa🐑aaaat.
Anyone else agree or disagree?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I've been dealing with the hate. I was sent screenshots and vidyos of lies that have been said against me on my person.
These lies have really impacted me myself and I and my friends dog. I have decided to take a break away from instagram and tiktok to find me myself and I and the inside of the dog. Gulp because I've always been such a kind loving soul and would never say anything bad about famous people ever. Famous people like me have feelings, we're not robots, we share our gift and deserve a place on love island. I've always been misunderstood when I use certain words or phrases, the word whore for example is actually a term of endearment, bitch is the same as bff, ugly means stunning, you know what I mean. Anyway I'll just go away now but if you could send abuse to the liars that would be fantastic.
See you in 24 hours unless instagram ban me again. Bye 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Ok this latest “speech” where do I begin…
-by definition a job is something you get paid for. You do not get paid you get a handout from the state you do not have a job your unemployed.
-you also need to revisit the definition of stereotypes what are you on about? There are plenty of male influencers (ps they get paid so yes it’s their job!)
-You are not in the same bracket as any Kardashian or Maura or any other Love Islander (with the exception maybe of Shannen Reilly McGrath) so wake up!
-We’ve been lucky enough to be given a video of a “day in your life” so we’ve all seen you actually do nothing with your life.
- And as for your grand finale claiming to be an honest person…. You have now been proven multiple times to be one of the most dishonest people on Instagram you can’t lie straight in the bed at night your so crooked.

Sorry for the Rant just to save you all that painfully long 15mins of ehm ehm ehm with a load of shite in between!!!

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
🎧Hello you're through to the love island reject helpline. This is Sharon how can I help you?

📞 Hi my names Joanne. Love Island didn't pick me, I've put years and years of work into building my social media platform, I've bought 14 thousand followers. What do I do 😭

• Haha

Jesus

I'll just leave this here!

Oops, wrong tiktok the first time!

Adding to the be kind to me but fuck everyone else mentality:
Some of these tweets are quite nasty, wanting the girls in the villa to team up against Megan, calling her a slag and whore. Don't get me wrong I wasn't a fan of Megan but Jesus Christ some of these are really nasty.. Joanne is really no better than any of us here.
Notice the tweet 'how can we get the bitch out' followed by a tweet about her own mental health. Also to attack Megan's appearance calling her ugly and saying her dress is horrendous, what is the difference between us commenting on Joanne's appearance (she is a fashion icon ya know) and for her to comment on Megan's appearance, someone who wasn't putting herself out there as a fashion influencer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Squiggle10

And the car just got her leg..what are the odds. She must of been doing the hokey pokey by the side of the road. Can someone please tell me whats going on with the one surprised eyebrow? Has she botox?

• Haha

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Ah lads I am dying at the legend on about the certificate- ‘What’s all that banging’…’someone must have dropped your minor in law certificate down the stairs’, ahhhhhh😂😂😂Howling!!😂😂😂

Also her avoidance game was next level, dose🧐🤔

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Title suggest:
"Three degrees done,toasted at sun,one hit & run"

Thread Title:
"Trousers around crack,bot attack,a bonnet whack"

• Haha

Pbr123

Forgive me if I’m wrong but did Jojo just say that new content would be wasted on her current followers so she’s not posting till she can get more views from not being private … jeez talk about biting the hand that feeds you

Havinagawk

Adding to the be kind to me but fuck everyone else mentality:
Some of these tweets are quite nasty, wanting the girls in the villa to team up against Megan, calling her a slag and whore. Don't get me wrong I wasn't a fan of Megan but Jesus Christ some of these are really nasty.. Joanne is really no better than any of us here.
Notice the tweet 'how can we get the bitch out' followed by a tweet about her own mental health. Also to attack Megan's appearance calling her ugly and saying her dress is horrendous, what is the difference between us commenting on Joanne's appearance (she is a fashion icon ya know) and for her to comment on Megan's appearance, someone who wasn't putting herself out there as a fashion influencer.
Oh, no. Someone's gone and put another tiktok together!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Jesus

'I don't buy from a lot of those brands because they have terrible working conditions' seriously? I suggest you look into the likes of everything5pound's working conditions because cheap clothes = cheap labour which generally means terrible working conditions.
She just throws away clothes if they are not her size? Please tell me she uses a clothes bank and not the bin. People like Joanne are a disgrace. But yet wants a sustainable fashion brand 🙈 start at home first ffs. Also where the hell is she buying her clothes? Most of the companies I buy from have free returns where you print a label and drop it into a pick up point. She's probably buying clothes from outside of Europe if she deems it too expensive to send back, she obviously is buying cheap clothes.. 🙄
She agrees with someone on how unethical fast fashion is but yet throws clothes in the bin because they don't fit.
Some of her funds from dePOT are going towards charity, the key word here is some 😂 I guess buying a coffee and throwing the change into a charity box counts.

Jesus christ someone get this woman a pair of glasses. She's going to break her neck bopping back and forth trying to read questions.

Attachments

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
That new reel with the smile/sad/smile/sad 🙈 Jesus Christ would she ever cop the fuck on! A 30 year old woman carrying on like this?! I think mama Cronin needs to step in and disable the WiFi from that household… 🥴 I’ve never in my life seen such strange, attention seeking behaviour. Get some fucking therapy Joanne

BigMavis

VIP Member
No it didn't Joanne. It didn't! A gang of Russian cyber criminals did not hack your account, nor have you lost it, you can still post from it you absolute melon!

She wants to get on cork radio though. Always the opportunist you see.

• Haha

Taliaivyx

Why does she twitch her head side to side and rock back and forth like she's in an insane asylum I'm sorry but that freaks me out it's the opening of a good horror film. Has any seen the conjuring the devil made me do it? Well she's like the little boy in this 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

beevr

I have a screen recording of the live does anyone know if I can share it here for those who missed it? It’s pretty gas

• Heart
  • Haha