Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I imagine there have been many serious sit down chats about why the influencing isn't the best idea and definitely may not work. Shes replied I only listen to myself, noone else can judge my abilities or talents.
No wonder she's made up qualifications she obviously doesn't believe in exams.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone asked for a link to the purple converse.
That might be hard cos they're white, but JoJo has a magic filter that she uses, you have to pay her to find out the secret though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also, can I just query the Jojo reply of eating all the bread rolls.... is she being a wee bit frisky today? #loveislandinfluenced

• Haha
Ah Jesus, I clicked into her stories as I met my mother for a walk earlier. I stopped cos I was morto. Went back to have a look. She’s private again . Wouldn’t please her to follow her… raging I missed the orgasm in the grass.. does anyone have it saved?

• Haha
Can't wait for tonight's live, hope it's as riveting as last time.. she wants to be an influencer but has no enthusiasm whatsoever and it's so dull! One word answers e.g. "where are your glasses from?" "Specsavers." "Who is your favourite on love island?" "Arron." It's like she's just sat there bored waiting for it to end?! The only exciting part was watching her squirm over the questions about her tweets 😅 she's probably blocked the people who asked now though

Thought she was going live after LI?

Oh my God, never again. That was painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh dear that was like a work zoom meeting
LI may be dull but no reason to be lacking enthuasism.
What was she trying to say about they only choose perfect people, those with fake tan and lip fillers... did i misunderstand her or was she saying that ordinary average people dont get chosen just the "perfect people" which she called fakes?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh dear that was like a work zoom meeting
LI may be dull but no reason to be lacking enthuasism.
What was she trying to say about they only choose perfect people, those with fake tan and lip fillers... did i misunderstand her or was she saying that ordinary average people dont get chosen just the "perfect people" which she called fakes?
And she wears fake tan and has had lip fillers.... 🙈
Also did she say if you have a child it's a mark on your profile so you wouldn't be chosen, Christ!

• Wow
I nearly died with her describing that the children could cheer their mam or dad and must have realised in part that content is not really for kiddies to be watching, and what happens under the duvet "should be squashed from the childrens minds" :LOL:

Joanne apparently doesnt know what the process is to get on the show and has asked for someone to tell her...

A good few digs for "keyboard warriors" about saying online what wouldnt say to face - the pot calling the kettle black there hon - but i thought it odd to be of saying shed feel like a cradlesnatcher or cougar going for the one boys aged 24, but then proceeded later to mention her best friend is with a guy 10 years younger than her best friend, a bit of a backhanded snarky remark

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I only caught a tiny bit, was she doing shout outs tonight? Did she get any awkward questions?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.