Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god is she a flasher now 😳?
Is that the next of it, running out on to Páirc Uí Chaoimh in the nip or maybe standing at a cash point opening her big furry llama coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear god is she a flasher now 😳?
Is that the next of it, running out on to Páirc Uí Chaoimh in the nip or maybe standing at a cash point opening her big furry llama coat?
ahhh LOL!!!

I wonder has she the pace for being a flasher, I’d say she’s not too nippy(pun intended) on her feet😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here JackSteve is hot, I mentioned it earlier like, but oh my life! Big hunk of a man that, do you reckon he's already in JoJos DMs or could I chance my arm? Have any of you noticed him commenting before :m

Reactions: 1
What’s the story with that buck @BigMavis? Did he comment on something of hers or was she on about him somewhere? I must go have a gawk here👀

Reactions: 3
Adding to this.. Molly Mae is her Instagram inspiration. The resemblance is uncanny.
Where can I find her saying the feather inspired her to become an influencer, that is so funny.
The pink jogging bottom outfit and turtle neck looks like something an 80-year old would wear to power walk in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her latest grid post, he commented saying she was beautiful or something.
ahhh okay, thanks☺

Jesus, had a peep, a fine unit😂 Wonder did she create the profile herself, or is she in line for fake online catfishing boyfriend, the sequel🙈

• Haha
ahhh okay, thanks☺

Jesus, had a peep, a fine unit😂 Wonder did she create the profile herself, or is she in line for fake online catfishing boyfriend, the sequel🙈
Oh Erin! Whatever do you mean? That's a legitimate fitness model and he even says he's cool and honest. Nothing like the ski chalet boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Erin! Whatever do you mean? That's a legitimate fitness model and he even says he's cool and honest. Nothing like the ski chalet boy.
I notice she didnt reply to his comment, playing hard to get the saucy minx🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely needs a better bra. I thought this weeks ago, didn't want to tell her Cos she'd block me 😂 and she really needs to get rid of those shoes

Don’t know how I’m only seeing this now… her right eye liner is practically VERTICAL and in no way similar to the lefts attempt of a winged liner…. I just can’t….. and what the actual duck is with her voice changing completely towards the end. I feel so so uneasy after having watched that…
Is she trying to do the winged eyeliner fml her eye alignments off if she thinks their okay 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Joanne has now entered my hippocampus, must have been all the talk about possession etc. Not fun. Although I did not see the entities face that gripped my arm as I opened the oven door and tried to pull me inside. I did recognise the hand, fingers and nails. I woke up shouting. Might have to get the dream dictionary out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine her on love Island strutting out with her best robot walk, the greasy head on her, staring at all the men like your slightly pervy drunken Aunty at a wedding, making very awkward sexual innuendos and wearing grandmother worthy frocks for the evening. Seriously her followers are sneaky yokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will someone share the story about love island I refuse to click the follow button 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I bet any money that she applied - was prob just in a strop she wasn't picked. I would love someone who knows her proper on real life to be here and spill the tea - shes going to have to get a real job soon I can see her following dropping mad if she keeps going MIA

Reactions: 6
Bets in for todays content.
Tik tok, nobody knows me, they can say what they want, write what they want.
Mad dancing to something trending
Blind react.
Insta. Dancing post with a beautiful transition.
This is a risky move because when we get it right she pulls her content.
3 billion bitcoin for today's winner. (I don't have any bitcoin its imaginary)
ETA sure I'm only after doing the most embarrassing Ma thing ever and wrote tiktok like tick tock.

Last edited:
Imagine her on love Island strutting out with her best robot walk, the greasy head on her, staring at all the men like your slightly pervy drunken Aunty at a wedding, making very awkward sexual innuendos and wearing grandmother worthy frocks for the evening. Seriously her followers are sneaky yokes 😂
I would honestly pay to watch love island if Joanne was on it. The poor thing would get eaten alive, she would probably be out the first week unless it was a lad who was getting kicked out..A part of me would love to see her on it and another part of me would feel awful for her. Saying that the selfish part of me wins, let's campaign to get Joanne on Love Island 🤣 #JoNeedsLoveToo
I bet any money that she applied - was prob just in a strop she wasn't picked. I would love someone who knows her proper on real life to be here and spill the tea - shes going to have to get a real job soon I can see her following dropping mad if she keeps going MIA
She 100% did apply, it's like her life aspiration 😂 I'd love to see the video she sent in. Not sure about the last love island but the one with Maura and Molly Mae, only 2 islanders that actually applied made it to the show.. The rest were scouted. Personally I thought the last season was dreadful, maybe love island needs a Joanne. Bored of these 'babes' with there fucked up lip fillers and scripted conversations, love island is only interesting when someone original or bold is in there, last season had none.

Booooooorrrriiiinngg a test post! No. Nope. Nah.
But what we see here today is the full on push to be tiktoks newest celebrity, insta has failed, it is a reminder of shattered dreams, years of work down the pan. Hours and hours of scowering Molly Maes profile and pulling clothes from the over flowing cupboard that vaguely resemble hers, studying the pics and trying to contort limbs into similar poses, was all in vain.

Forgive me if I’m wrong but did Jojo just say that new content would be wasted on her current followers so she’s not posting till she can get more views from not being private … jeez talk about biting the hand that feeds you

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.