Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another inspirational tiktok on how over 30s ‘don’t care’😂 Jesus she cracks me up.

‘So many more things go over my head than they did in my 20s’, yeah no tit Jojo, we all know most things go over your head. Again with the droning on about not caring about what people say…and yet she’s on and off social media like a flipping yoyo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why she shows the most depressed looking places in Cork for her content.
Because we all know she is lazy and those locations are all within 10 mins of where she lives. Probably couldn’t be bothered to walk any further

Reactions: 10
I enjoyed going on to her page for literally a giggle —- and she has made it private ?! Is this a recent thing ?
Yes its to stop robots saying mass on her page or something.

So she's an hour and a half late for instagram. Restricted again or too be busy making duck the haterz tiktoks? This is unfuckingacceptable my girl, get those white shorts and pumps on the gram now, preferably with the choose your character pose.

Also hun let me tell ye that at 30 a lot of things can bother people, things like mortgages, car payments, household bills, sleepless nights with babies, colleagues, parents getting older and just assholery in general tbh. God oh wouldn't it be grand to have so little to worry about, be so far detached from the REALITY that you don't have anything to give a tit about apart from whether or not some brand will send you free clothes to scrunch into your wardrobe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
True @BigMavis, while the rest of us are trying to navigate adulthood and juggle the legitimate worries (mortgage,work issues) faced by the majority of people who have left their adolescence behind, Jojo appears to be regressing.
She’s back living in her childhood bedroom demanding her Mother follow her around all day to take pictures for the gram. When she’s not doing that she’s sitting in her bedroom pretending to answer calls on the basic witch helpline…30, 30 years old…

Is she taking another instagram break or where she at today😂Hopefully she’s been restricted again🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god that video! The eye liner?! 🙈 i know they are meant to be sisters but these are long distanced cousins from another mother. 😂 does she have a mirror or was just giving a go?! I get dressed for work
Joanne. You know a job? A 12 hour shift in a real job. Maybe try get one some day instead of rolling around in ur tacky trackie to Disney songs. The voice changer - is she possessed by a ghost?! 😂😂 she sounds like the angry male spirit who haunts the subway station in the film Ghost 🤔 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sinister whispering. I don't give a tit.

Now do that again using the voice.

I think you do give a tit. I think you give a lot of shits. And personally babe I'm here for it 👏 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the thick eyeliner that she could have drawn on with a thick permanent marker but then her eyelashes look like she forgot the mascara?!? Emphasizing the eyeliner even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its not a line its a half moon. Full moon. Half moon. Total eclipse.
That video gives me life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god hahahahahaha

I burst out laughing after watching her story, who does she think she is.

Oh her stories give me so much joy in this sad life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a tube, on about the hate Maura and Molly got and how she couldnt hack that, eh Jojo babe are u forgetting that u contributed to the hate Maura got with your lovely tweets calling her a witch. By duck lads she has a head like a sieve.

Reactions: 12
If anyone messaged her it was pure piss taking but its more likely she read it here. I think we're probably the only people at all interested, the rest just see her pop up from time to time and have a casual wee in their pants moment. Also the hate Maura got, aye she's right, there were some people calling her a witch on twitter and saying all she wanted was fame and would duck anyone over to get it. Bad form that.
Joanne honey let me put this more gently than your friend did, who I believe was particularly cruel and told you, you have a fish face.
Darling girl, you are not the type of person love island are looking for.
They want those "perfect" people you hate so. They want the popULar people you also have a strong dislike for, they want someone polished who can finish a sentence, they want someone who can survive away from their family for weeks with no outside contact from the rest of the world. They want someone who will half get on with the the other contestants. That show wouldn’t have chosen you in a million years and the tragedy is I bet you applied and were waiting for the call. That might explain the bad form this last couple of weeks and why there was no reel today.
Now let's all move on and do the voice again. I don't mean the actual voice either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sweet jesus. That high pitched tik tok. My dog just ran off. Ahhh lads the feckin eye liner. Would she not give up. I mean, I know girls who love a wing but can't do it on themselves. They don't continue to scribble on themselves. The left side was Amy Winehouse, the right side was Tina Turner in What's love got to do with it when she takes the overdose.
Joanne, if you're reading this IRON YOUR CLOTHES and at least show people you care.
I think I'd accept the fact she's tit if she really tried. ALSO "Just get dressed for tik tok" honey. Everywhere is open. Why don't you take a break from SM and go for a drink!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m slightly confused; she’s sayin she couldn’t take the hate of MM and Maura but has a tik tok ‘over 30s don’t care’ , stating that she doesn’t give tit. Her life is one big contradiction 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Okay so now allllll I can see her is as possessed… that head… major Emily rose exorcism vibes 🔪🔪
She has great legs I just noticed. The shorts look good on her. If she had any sort of a clue, she'd see this and work with it. A more supportive bra. The shorts and cute boots. Wash the aul hair. She'd pass for semi normal.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.