Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not how we cleanse our face. Was the flannel wet, was there any water involved. Shes so lazy she just throws the dressing gown over her clothes. Her dancing is still bonkers but at least she's closing her wardrobe doors. Things were a little tidier in casa Cronin today.
Her cleaning her face is given me aniexty. First of all tie ur hair back. Second of all, clean ur face. She left the glue and eye liner all over her eyes. Sure that explains the panda eyes in the evenings then, if that’s her attempt of washing her face/ I hate to see what’s entailed in bathing the body. . 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her cleaning her face is given me aniexty. First of all tie ur hair back. Second of all, clean ur face. She left the glue and eye liner all over her eyes. Sure that explains the panda eyes in the evenings then, if that’s her attempt of washing her face/ I hate to see what’s entailed in bathing the body. . 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What have we learned? Her personal hygiene is terrible. I couldn't help noticing the grubby face cloth. I don't think she knows how to cleanse her face or any better 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wtf was that? Jojo...no 1. Put your hair up when "cleaning" and I use the term loosely.. When cleaning your face... No 2...actually clean your face.... A manky face cloth and a cream of some sort... Mm... Your eye make up.. Again.. Make up... Term loosely.. Is still on... Just wash your bleeping face properly please... I suppose you take off the tan the same way?.. Look bottom line... Just have a proper wash love... Including your hair.. Good girl... As you were 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m up the walls after the facecloth “routine”, someone get a hose to her quick.

Oh man that unready with me video I’m lost for words 🙊🙊 she says ‘here’s the 1st product I use’ but she doesn’t use anything else?? Doesn’t show how to use it and that cloth has seen better days!!

Reactions: 1
Only came upon this heinous caper match today...someone tell me its a piss take. The folding chair, the hand over the camera, the un-ironed tat she has on...the bambi walk. My eyes near bled from the holy mortifying shame of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone , anyone please help me... I’m confused 🤷‍♀️ she’s doing her skincare routine and has all these quotes on screen ‘Never listen to negative comments with no meanin’ ‘ignore the external comments ‘ why?!! It’s like she’s expecting bad comments from the videos?!

Also what’s the deal with the ‘first ‘ comments on tik tok!??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ, I don't know how any of ye can understand a word she is saying. Her voice is so teensy tiny, I have to have the volume up full blast. Can't read those feckin purple scrolling captions either. Ya, practice makes perfect Jojo, if you'd only crack a feckin smile once in a while. 😒

Reactions: 5
I actually know Joanne in real life. We were in UCD together. She's always been like this. She also, not to my knowledge has any medical condition or impairment. She would be quick to disclose that if she did. She also did not graduate from her Arts degree, you can't 'minor in Law' at UCD so her claims there are just pure lies.
She isn't exactly the nicest person, and one of the few people I know who managed to be reprimanded formally for bullying. There was another student with a facial disfigurement, that he has had since birth, and unprompted she suggested he must save so much money at Halloween because he already has a mask. Just really nasty stuff. Also, quite calculated, and not to be dismissed as 'having no filter'. She also quite notably targeted a girl who was dating a fella she fancied. She is a wheelchair user and Joanne would often pass remarks about their sex life and how could they do it etc. Just horrible. She was removed from a social society as a result. She still wears the hoodie from the society, which among the group who know her at the time is pretty mad considering she burned bridges with so many because she herself claimed that she was bullied.
She's also quite gullible, she was Catfished by a very clear fake profile for 2 years. It was after she left college and was working in door to door sales. I actively cringed as she posted Snapchats of his photos, clearly a model, with the watermark on the image. It was just very sad, but after her carry on in college I wasn't exactly surprised she thought some topless guy at a ski resort was her boyfriend.

Sorry for the ramble, but just some context for her posts. She absolutely knows what she is doing, and it is quite disingenuous that she claims to be vulnerable and targeted by bullies, when she herself was quite notably a bully during her time at UCD.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
I started gambling very badly still has me shook 😳
The first comments are from super fans (I think 😆)
She might have to drop her voice low at night so the parents can't hear the drivel she's coming out with, just a guess.
Shes getting the nails done today 😍 and a penneys haul. I'm super excited to see what she picks up.
What the hell was the eyeliner like last night? Just pack in the eye makeup please, you're making it worse.

I actually know Joanne in real life. We were in UCD together. She's always been like this. She also, not to my knowledge has any medical condition or impairment. She would be quick to disclose that if she did. She also did not graduate from her Arts degree, you can't 'minor in Law' at UCD so her claims there are just pure lies.
She isn't exactly the nicest person, and one of the few people I know who managed to be reprimanded formally for bullying. There was another student with a facial disfigurement, that he has had since birth, and unprompted she suggested he must save so much money at Halloween because he already has a mask. Just really nasty stuff. Also, quite calculated, and not to be dismissed as 'having no filter'. She also quite notably targeted a girl who was dating a fella she fancied. She is a wheelchair user and Joanne would often pass remarks about their sex life and how could they do it etc. Just horrible. She was removed from a social society as a result. She still wears the hoodie from the society, which among the group who know her at the time is pretty mad considering she burned bridges with so many because she herself claimed that she was bullied.
She's also quite gullible, she was Catfished by a very clear fake profile for 2 years. It was after she left college and was working in door to door sales. I actively cringed as she posted Snapchats of his photos, clearly a model, with the watermark on the image. It was just very sad, but after her carry on in college I wasn't exactly surprised she thought some topless guy at a ski resort was her boyfriend.

Sorry for the ramble, but just some context for her posts. She absolutely knows what she is doing, and it is quite disingenuous that she claims to be vulnerable and targeted by bullies, when she herself was quite notably a bully during her time at UCD.
Oh wow!!!

So she is infact the nasty person we all pegged her as! Those bullying comments she made with regards to a halloween costume and that couple’s sex life...oh my god, absolutely vile, what a nasty girl!!

I really wish more people were aware of this and would stop branding her as a harmless individual, I dare those people to defend the behaviour uncovered above😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@OscarMac94 I knew it! We knew it!
Not only does she use ableist language but she's actively discriminated against someone she knew in real life. Joanne I hope you're still reading, its all going to come out.

• Heart

Oh and the catfishing, she’s said she was in a relationship before, for like two years, is she referring to her fake, online boyfriend?!😳😳😳😳So many questions my mind can’t cope🙈

@OscarMac94 I knew it! We knew it!
Not only does she use ableist language but she's actively discriminated against someone she knew in real life. Joanne I hope you're still reading, its all going to come out.
I am waiting for the day she gets her comeuppance, thoroughly deserved!!

Joanne, your days of portraying yourself as the victim are numbered, the ugly truth of your vile behaviour is about to come crashing down around you, and about time❤

• Wow
She gives me the creeps, she really does. Instead of realising who she is and accepting herself, it seems she tries to force people into her delusion that she's a superstar.
She also has a nerve to attack anyone's appearance. By fook I'd not be long telling her the score on that front. I'm not surprised at the imaginary boyfriend I'm just glad nobodys son had to endure her.
Dangerous oul witch this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.