Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The #independantwoman (sic) on tiktok! Ah JoJo. You live in your parents gaff and can't tidy your own room or iron your clothes. There are actual parasites that live more independently than you do!
Christ on a bike!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah stop I can’t keep up with her. Throw back to her “People always ask me is there something wrong with me and I say . . Big bold letters NORMAL!!!! so this week alone we discover she has had anxiety, depression, attempted suicide, anorexia, gambling, addiction, bullying. . . Have I missed anything?! 🤔 I don’t get this, what’s “normal” to Joanne because now I don’t even know myself!! 😂 she just makes light of anyone who has any of them issues, as in she makes it like she was inflicted with all of this and as a result she is the way she is and normal People aka the public joe soap treat her differently as a result and make fun of her because of it! She actually couldn’t be more wrong- she just presents herself so badly when speaking about sensitive matters that it’s hard not to comment or have an opinion on it. . That’s the issue Joanne!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no words for the latest tictoks... Would someone... Anyone... Take her aside and educate her please.. Just take the phone off her... ASAP

Reactions: 7
the new Tiktocs should be called toxic tocs. She is not an educated professional and should NOT be speaking about these topics. This “only child problems” is just taring all only children with social anxiety, throwing three concepts into a bucket and calling it “mental health issues” lads I can’t. She’s bleeping dangerous. She is the opposite of articulate and eloquent and should NOT be discussing such topics. Just a few tic toks ago she’s saying she doesn’t care about the haters, the next breath she spouts she lives and breathes positivity and sees the positive in everything and today we are told she had a shocking childhood as she didn’t have an in house buddy growing up. Nah. Can’t. Every awareness week or public holiday brings to light a new tragic past for JoJo. What next? The 4th of July will bring up her haunted past of a near death experience by lucky charms cereal?

Reactions: 10
I'd like to know more about the gambling.
I think she would suit a buzz cut, she has an androgynous look and having that limp frizzy greasy mess hanging about her makes her look like a '70s rocker. The eyelashes do not help to balance the asymmetrical face either. One eyebrow is permanently arched and the other is frowning. Bizarre she's either over done the botox or needs some to correct that. But I really do think the hair needs to go, she can't manage it at all and it does her no favours.

• Haha
She was on a live with that friend before and said she was in her bubble cos friend lives alone!!

The hair is just awful yeah, that photo of her sitting in the car looking like a corpse still gives me the heebie jeebies😳

I’d love to give her a makeover. She has great potential if only she knew how to dress appropriately, and do her hair and makeup to a much better standard🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she is really misguided in relation to her hair, probably seeing insta huns with completely different hair using loads of product. She would really benefit from a low shampoo like semi di Lino and cutting out all the products like oils and serums etc. Her hair would really improve and in turn her appearance would be more polished.

Reactions: 2
Any guesses what todays heavy subject will be?
And what familiar outfit will we see?
Dance or hotline?

Any guesses what todays heavy subject will be?
And what familiar outfit will we see?
Dance or hotline?
We’ll see white boots, white/cream denim jacket, vintage handbag

I’m hoping she’ll come on SOON after being to the hairdresser - now that would be content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’ll see white boots, white/cream denim jacket, vintage handbag

I’m hoping she’ll come on SOON after being to the hairdresser - now that would be content
Oooohhh was she at the hairdressers? Good call on the white boots :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Oooohhh was she at the hairdressers? Good call on the white boots :ROFLMAO:
No I’m just hoping she has been to the hairdresser! I’d love to see a transformation

please please sabby bring her in for one of your ridey styles

So, her latest post goes on about how she has gone from a novice photographer, to someone who is ‘getting better’. Is she forgetting that she isn’t actually the one taking the photos?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So, her latest post goes on about how she has gone from a novice photographer, to someone who is ‘getting better’. Is she forgetting that she isn’t actually the one taking the photos?🤷🏼‍♀️
Was thinking that. Any shots I've seen her set up have her head chopped off. Its obvious the life coach is the photographer and the urban setting is her idea too. She’s reading scripts on tiktok now too, imagine this is your job and you only have to speak for 60 seconds and can't manage it.

I don't wear fake eyelashes. But are they meant to come off that easy in her new tik tok! Might explain why they look like their ready to take off the whole time.

Wtf is that pose. I'm sorry she is not attractive, her eyes look like poached eggs.

• Haha
That is not how we cleanse our face. Was the flannel wet, was there any water involved. Shes so lazy she just throws the dressing gown over her clothes. Her dancing is still bonkers but at least she's closing her wardrobe doors. Things were a little tidier in casa Cronin today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.