Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bathroom shot on the interiors page is hardly “inspo” jesus the tiles are giving me 90’s motorway hotel vibes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In 20 hundred twenty-two
Larby sailed the ocean blue.
She had three ships and left from Dublin;
She sailed through sunshine, wind and rain.
She edited by night; she filtered by day;
She used a dog to find her way.
A "boyfriend" also helped her know
How to find the way to go.
Day after day they looked for land;
They dreamed of trees to hang dresses on and rocks and sand.
January 20 their dream came true,
You never saw a happier crew!
“Corkonians! Corkonians!” Larby cried;
Her instagram was filled with joyful pride.
But “Cork” the land was not;
It was further west, and it was hot.
The natives were very nice;
They gave the beggy mitchell food and spice.
The first Corkonian? No, not quite.
But Larbys photo's made her want to hide out of sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In 20 hundred twenty-two
Larby sailed the ocean blue.
She had three ships and left from Dublin;
She sailed through sunshine, wind and rain.
She edited by night; she filtered by day;
She used a dog to find her way.
A "boyfriend" also helped her know
How to find the way to go.
Day after day they looked for land;
They dreamed of trees to hang dresses on and rocks and sand.
January 20 their dream came true,
You never saw a happier crew!
“Corkonians! Corkonians!” Larby cried;
Her instagram was filled with joyful pride.
But “Cork” the land was not;
It was further west, and it was hot.
The natives were very nice;
They gave the beggy mitchell food and spice.
The first Corkonian? No, not quite.
But Larbys photo's made her want to hide out of sight.
But O who calls? It's Kerrigan's Meats!
They have burgers to sell, DM for deets!
Joanne hears the call, she can no longer sequester,
And so off she pops, back up to Killester.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fully agree ! I don’t think she is what interests him .. if you get me .. I couldn’t agree more !
Yeah i get the same vibes? Find their relationship super strange.. the way she is talking now I think she is angling for kids. Maybe before the end of 2021 we will see a mini MUF

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah i get the same vibes? Find their relationship super strange.. the way she is talking now I think she is angling for kids. Maybe before the end of 2021 we will see a mini MUF
I wouldn't bet on it. I think he'll be long gone by 2021 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s deffo reading this thread, the post about being bigger than your boyfriend shows it !
For the record, there’s nothing wrong with being big or small or in between the issue Is pretending to be a certain size but you deffo aren’t that size
Basically whatever she posts , she feels the opposite . She HATES being a big oaf beside young Adam . She hates her body and has never accepted it or been comfortable in it, I’ve seen them out together and she’s a unit beside him. The height and v broad shoulders apart from the weight . God if she would just be honest about her size , no one would mention it . But the lies, photoshop and constant talk about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

I wonder does he like hang out with his mates. They seemed to be joined at the hip the two of them. Wait til the dark winter evenings set in. I wonder how far they are from a town or are they in the hole of nowhere
I tell ya , he’s as strange a fish as she. He has no bleeping mates

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is bound to piss off the local businesses looking for freebies. I am sure most of them will be getting loads of staycation tourists this year so aren’t going to be interested in an outsider pretending be a tour guide and wanting to promote the place. They’ll be calling her a langer in no time.

They stayed in Blair’s cove last week and Adam had a business meeting. Imagine what his clients thought when they saw Joanne. I’d say they ran a mile. I can’t see him staying in cork in the winter time. What’s the deal with him. Does anyone have any tea on him?

They are still waiting for their guests to arrive to stay in guest room. She keeps mentioning it. If she said nothing about having guests she wouldn’t look as stupid.
She said your one SineadsCurvyStyle and her weirdo boyfriend Simon were going to be her first guests. No sign of them though

Reactions: 3
To be honest, the girl behind Bloggers unveiled is just as delusional as joanne herself( take it from a gal who has had personal dealings with her) so I would be taking anything that weapon says with a pinch of salt
Who was it?! Sorry I see this was answered.

Reactions: 1
I'd say she'd love a baby, cause that would give her a new category to target- mummy blogger. But I'd say Adam will be long gone before that ever happens.

I'm getting so sick of the 'I advise...' on every post about West Cork, 'I advise you go for a swim, I advise you get the early boat, I advise you book in advance'

well I advise that you are tranparent with your followers, I advise that you stop editing your pictures, I advise that maybe just being yourself would get you more honest engagement. Joanne is a very attractive girl, she clearly is very unhappy with herself, I don't think social media is the place for her to earn a living, and hasnt ever been really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be reading here because she put up a swimsuit post after it was mentioned she probably didn’t take her own advice to go for a dip !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that a photoshop fail at the top of her leg on the right? Or else she didn’t tan all the way up. Would have thought her editing would be better...

The bathroom shot on the interiors page is hardly “inspo” jesus the tiles are giving me 90’s motorway hotel vibes 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh same thought, Putting a bath mat down and junk in a bathroom is not decorating or adding anything to a brown tiled bathroom ... dose

Reactions: 5
She'd be around the same age as Suzanne Jackson I think, so 34-35. But Joanne routinely keeps her age ambiguous

Major photoshop fail in the swimsuit pic. She looks like she has a prosthetic leg. I just can't understand why family and friends haven't visited them and why they haven't left Cork?! They really must be disliked by so many people. They have morphed into one person.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her step dad is in the vulnerable category, he has had a few bouts of cancer unfortunately - so that might be why they haven't been down? Not sure if being a cancer survivor puts you in the vulnerable category, but I'm presuming with chemo etc, your immune system wouldn't be the best?

Is that a photoshop fail at the top of her leg on the right? Or else she didn’t tan all the way up. Would have thought her editing would be better...
Yes, noticed the white on top of the leg, legs are very tanned compared to her upper body, is it her “natural sallow skin” or fake tan??!!

Reactions: 2
Basically whatever she posts , she feels the opposite . She HATES being a big oaf beside young Adam . She hates her body and has never accepted it or been comfortable in it, I’ve seen them out together and she’s a unit beside him. The height and v broad shoulders apart from the weight . God if she would just be honest about her size , no one would mention it . But the lies, photoshop and constant talk about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

I tell ya , he’s as strange a fish as she. He has no bleeping mates
[
I think her step dad is in the vulnerable category, he has had a few bouts of cancer unfortunately - so that might be why they haven't been down? Not sure if being a cancer survivor puts you in the vulnerable category, but I'm presuming with chemo etc, your immune system wouldn't be the best?
fair enough about her dad .. but what about her mom ? Her family ? Her brothers ? Or any friends at all !!! Like no one has been down to them and they don’t even seem to meet other people.. it’s similar to every relationship she has had it’s too intense too full on too quickly - like the PT London guy will all be over very soon ... and then she will hold some local hostage and the cycle will begin again ! i agree that she is angling for a baby it will move it to a new category Mammy / baby blogger .. she will be ONLY PERSON ever to have a baby in west cork .. EVER .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.