Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo reading this thread, the post about being bigger than your boyfriend shows it !
For the record, there’s nothing wrong with being big or small or in between the issue Is pretending to be a certain size but you deffo aren’t that size

Reactions: 12
The only person who has an issue with her size is herself! A size 20 at least pretending now she's a 14. "I could have bought the medium." Give it a rest ffs.

Reactions: 11
What I dont understand is, she shops her face to look so angular and....horse ish. I dont mean that in a malicious way. But the proportions are just not very pretty, whereas her natural, rounder face actually has a feminine look to it from what I can see. It looks more youthful and less severe. I think she looks better naturally. Genuinely. Not trying to be PC, 'we should all feel comfortable in our own skin', but just objectively speaking imo she looks prettier without all the photoshopping.

Reactions: 12
The only person who has an issue with her size is herself! A size 20 at least pretending now she's a 14. "I could have bought the medium." Give it a rest ffs.
Exactly and it’s just so disingenuous to preach body positivity while lying about her shape

Reactions: 4
Oh give us the tea? ☕
I dont even know where to start with that girl. She catfished my friend, took someone else's photos and passed them off as her. She also emotionally abused for him years. Stalked him,sent him non stop emails(That's literally only the tip of the iceberg)The girl is mentally unwell and I wouldn't be surprised if shes lurking around here somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I dont even know where to start with that girl. She catfished my friend, took someone else's photos and passed them off as her. She also emotionally abused for him years. Stalked him,sent him non stop emails(That's literally only the tip of the iceberg)The girl is mentally unwell and I wouldn't be surprised if shes lurking around here somewhere.
I think there was more than one girl running that account at certain points just fyi. Cause I know the one you're talking about and I agree.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember if there was a falling out between Joanne and James Patrice/Gails Kaneawaran/Ally McGinn? Wondering why they aren't mentioned at all by her now but she was all about them before 🤷‍♀️
I remember Ally did a Q&A ages ago and someone asked about MUF and she said something really cryptic and didnt make any sense, it was along the lines of 'when someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time' unless I'm mistaken 🤔

To be honest, the girl behind Bloggers unveiled is just as delusional as joanne herself( take it from a gal who has had personal dealings with her) so I would be taking anything that weapon says with a pinch of salt
I think there was more than one girl running that account at certain points just fyi. Cause I know the one you're talking about and I agree.
Never heard this before, so Joanne Larby and friends catfished/stalked a fella online, why for what purpose, how was it revealed and I'm not one bit surprised but baffled as to why she would do it

Never heard this before, so Joanne Larby and friends catfished/stalked a fella online, why for what purpose, how was it revealed and I'm not one bit surprised but baffled as to why she would do it
Talking about the woman that ran Bloggers Unveiled, not Joanne. Ramona Treacy, turns out she was a serial catfisher, numerous accounts on Boards etc over the years. Really went in on the likes of Rosemary Mac Cabe, and Aoife Dooley over the years, horrible tit said to them. She's mentally unwell and probably on these threads somewhere

Surely her post about the gin just there should be #collab or #sp? Im not 100% what way it works..

it really grates on me how she goes on like she’s some travelling tourist blogger goddess. I bet she takes pictures and doesn’t do any of the things she says she does. ‘ I would so recommend going for a swim the minute you get off the boat’ she no more went for a swim herself like.

Reactions: 6
it really grates on me how she goes on like she’s some travelling tourist blogger goddess. I bet she takes pictures and doesn’t do any of the things she says she does. ‘ I would so recommend going for a swim the minute you get off the boat’ she no more went for a swim herself like.
I don't think she ever swims. She gets Adam to take a few pics of her waist deep in water and then she captions it that she went for a dip. 🙄 She had a video up last summer with waves splashing around her and she looked so uncomfortable, not like someone used to sea swimming at all.

Reactions: 7
Ohhh i read that, was that the girl who was in the rose of Tralee, she stole her pictures to send to some fella? Mental. Ohh shes everywhere, boards, reddit, shes definitely here

Reactions: 1
I don't think she ever swims. She gets Adam to take a few pics of her waist deep in water and then she captions it that she went for a dip. 🙄 She had a video up last summer with waves splashing around her and she looked so uncomfortable, not like someone used to sea swimming at all.
Doesn't want the wig getting wet no doubt. Make it even more matted and straw like than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She prob can’t swim. But sea swimming is so popular right now, so let’s pretend for the ‘gram🙄

Reactions: 4
I now live in the countryside as a green vegan goddess and swim in the ocean. I don't care what size I am. This is my dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rooooooolled my eyes at the "I advise going for a dip" - if there was a dip Joanne, there'd be 5 badly photoshopped photos of you in a two times too small swimming suit, bet up your hole 🙄

Definitely angling for a cork tourism spon, if that's even a thing. Anywhere I see her tagging makes me not want to go there tbh. Tinged by the MUF 😒

What's the timeline we're betting for the Cork Hidey-hole to go tits up? I give it another six months before Adam finds someone his own age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.