Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rooooooolled my eyes at the "I advise going for a dip" - if there was a dip Joanne, there'd be 5 badly photoshopped photos of you in a two times too small swimming suit, bet up your hole 🙄

Definitely angling for a cork tourism spon, if that's even a thing. Anywhere I see her tagging makes me not want to go there tbh. Tinged by the MUF 😒

What's the timeline we're betting for the Cork Hidey-hole to go tits up? I give it another six months before Adam finds someone his own age.
I'd say winter could be tough down there, isolated maybe? How will they pass the time if their broadband goes? She'll go mad not being able to post about how perfect her life is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rooooooolled my eyes at the "I advise going for a dip" - if there was a dip Joanne, there'd be 5 badly photoshopped photos of you in a two times too small swimming suit, bet up your hole 🙄

Definitely angling for a cork tourism spon, if that's even a thing. Anywhere I see her tagging makes me not want to go there tbh. Tinged by the MUF 😒

What's the timeline we're betting for the Cork Hidey-hole to go tits up? I give it another six months before Adam finds someone his own age.
I live in Cork.

It upsets me she’s even in the county.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'll be honest...I've always wanted to go to west cork but now not so much! I just feel that she is claiming this beautiful place as hers as if she's Christopher Columbus and just discovered it! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Or someone his own sex and loses the beard 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be honest...I've always wanted to go to west cork but now not so much! I just feel that she is claiming this beautiful place as hers as if she's Christopher Columbus and just discovered it! 🙄
Don't you know her family had a holiday home down there? It was probably their plantation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder does he like hang out with his mates. They seemed to be joined at the hip the two of them. Wait til the dark winter evenings set in. I wonder how far they are from a town or are they in the hole of nowhere

Reactions: 5
I wonder does he like hang out with his mates. They seemed to be joined at the hip the two of them. Wait til the dark winter evenings set in. I wonder how far they are from a town or are they in the hole of nowhere
Probably the reason the poor boy has been taken to Cork. So he can never leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yea there will be sweet FA winter shots, what’s “content” going to be then?? More interior inspo 🤯🥴

Reactions: 1
She is bound to piss off the local businesses looking for freebies. I am sure most of them will be getting loads of staycation tourists this year so aren’t going to be interested in an outsider pretending be a tour guide and wanting to promote the place. They’ll be calling her a langer in no time.

They stayed in Blair’s cove last week and Adam had a business meeting. Imagine what his clients thought when they saw Joanne. I’d say they ran a mile. I can’t see him staying in cork in the winter time. What’s the deal with him. Does anyone have any tea on him?

They are still waiting for their guests to arrive to stay in guest room. She keeps mentioning it. If she said nothing about having guests she wouldn’t look as stupid.

Reactions: 6
Just to summarise today’s content- fake update about loving her body now all the while filtering herself daily so much so has given herself a HUGE male looking foot 🤔 .. dog on boat , filtered sea photo , bushes twigs. More bushes - bushes from a distance ... some old cottage filtered ... dog filtered with the sausage fingers . Gin gifted but not using the correct hostage - filtered the gin bottle so not even sure what colour the bottle actually is ... what a busy busy day for her !! The hardest working person in her life is that filter she uses! Tune in tomorrow for more west cork grass twigs and bushes 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t get me wrong each to their own but I do find it weird, up sticks and moving to a very remote part of ireland. No friends to speak off, like you never see them socialize separate, even going to cork she needs him to chaperone her, very codependent it seems. We know she is needy when it comes to blokes and morphs into them so I wonder is he the same, no mates no life outside of this bubble. my god I’d lose my reason if my husband and myself had to work from home daily and had no friends to socialize with.

Don’t get me wrong each to their own but I do find it weird, up sticks and moving to a very remote part of ireland. No friends to speak off, like you never see them socialize separate, even going to cork she needs him to chaperone her, very codependent it seems. We know she is needy when it comes to blokes and morphs into them so I wonder is he the same, no mates no life outside of this bubble. my god I’d lose my reason if my husband and myself had to work from home daily and had no friends to socialize with.
Ye I would have thought he’d have at least gone back to see his family when the restrictions were lifted at least for just a couple of days or a weekend. She seems like stage 5 clinger.

Reactions: 6
Just to summarise today’s content- fake update about loving her body now all the while filtering herself daily so much so has given herself a HUGE male looking foot 🤔 .. dog on boat , filtered sea photo , bushes twigs. More bushes - bushes from a distance ... some old cottage filtered ... dog filtered with the sausage fingers . Gin gifted but not using the correct hostage - filtered the gin bottle so not even sure what colour the bottle actually is ... what a busy busy day for her !! The hardest working person in her life is that filter she uses! Tune in tomorrow for more west cork grass twigs and bushes
🤢🤢
I'm lolling at "not using the correct hostage", stupid autocorrect, but made me think of her having different hostages that she rolls out for content 😂 has anyone checked in on that gin place in case they're locked into the "naked theme" room in her chateau? 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember last year someone posted under one of her West Cork pics asking her something like was it her first visit (can't really remember) anyway she replied very snarkily that she had been visiting there since she was a CHILD thank you very much because her GRANDPARENTS were from there. Like calm down hun, it was a polite question, no need for the attitude.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.