Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6BAB9803-9C56-4E4C-A4EF-FD56E0267FFB.jpeg

Stopped obsessing over your body? Constantly posting about it and editing says otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3A1FA759-5480-4C8A-97FC-4573CD19F1E0.png

I don’t know about any of you but my ‘dream life’ doesn’t involve photoshopping my feet & ankles to make them slimmer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember if there was a falling out between Joanne and James Patrice/Gails Kaneawaran/Ally McGinn? Wondering why they aren't mentioned at all by her now but she was all about them before 🤷‍♀️

.....Also this makes me roll my eyes so much 🙄 what a throwback

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Sorry new to this thread , is she living in West Cork now ?
What does Adam work at ?
I used to follow Joanne the time she was make up fairy and living in London but had to I follow her as her content was too shallow and fake for me....safe to say not much has changed

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember if there was a falling out between Joanne and James Patrice/Gails Kaneawaran/Ally McGinn? Wondering why they aren't mentioned at all by her now but she was all about them before 🤷‍♀️

Don't know about James or Gail but Ally posted something maybe 6 months ago saying "when people show you who they are, believe them." She confirmed this was about Joanne but wouldn't elaborate further. It was around the time Joanne was doing some fitness collab with Ally's ex.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s quite frightening that Brenda and Adam can’t say to her “why edit your photos”, they’re enabling her 😳😰
Too long going on at this stage I suppose!

Reactions: 4
Don't know about James or Gail but Ally posted something maybe 6 months ago saying "when people show you who they are, believe them." She confirmed this was about Joanne but wouldn't elaborate further. It was around the time Joanne was doing some fitness collab with Ally's ex.
James dropped her cause she didn’t want his sister tagging along on nights out and events.

Reactions: 5

She was never that size on the right. That original callout page Bullshitcallerouter had pics of her on their page. Her insta pics vs a real pics taken by someone else. The difference was ASTOUNDING. If she thinks her "worst" she's been is the pic on the left... What does she think of herself now? I see nothing wrong with her body. Just cannot abide her total delusion, bare faced lies and hypocrisy. She's nothing but a charlatan.

I actually just googled bullshitcallerouter joanne larby. Some pics are there in images. Ye should look. As I said, she was NEVER that size on the right

Reactions: 13
She was never that size on the right. That original callout page Bullshitcallerouter had pics of her on their page. Her insta pics vs a real pics taken by someone else. The difference was ASTOUNDING. If she thinks her "worst" she's been is the pic on the left... What does she think of herself now? I see nothing wrong with her body. Just cannot abide her total delusion, bare faced lies and hypocrisy. She's nothing but a charlatan.

I actually just googled bullshitcallerouter joanne larby. Some pics are there in images. Ye should look. As I said, she was NEVER that size on the right
Oh my good good god I just looked at google. Holy god she has serious body image issues. Some of those pics 😭🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How in the world did she have the actual cheek to photo shop them so much. I am in shock.

Reactions: 6
The constant throwbacks 🙄 Judging by the amount of editing she does to herself I'd say she'd give anything to look like the girl on the left again.

And I'm not body shaming her, I couldn't care less what size she is, she's the one constantly making an issue of it. The only concern I'd have would be health implications. I can't understand how Brenda or Adam don't try to encourage her to make better choices. Your health is your wealth.

I think it’s quite frightening that Brenda and Adam can’t say to her “why edit your photos”, they’re enabling her 😳😰
Too long going on at this stage I suppose!
Omg was just about to post this !! she posts pics and he lives with her, does he not see what she is posting and go ahead here love ???

Reactions: 3
I forgot how bad her photoshopping was, thanks for directing us to those side by sides!

In a way I feel sorry for her. She must feel awful about herself.

Reactions: 2
Oh I'd forgotten the Gardaí were investigating that 🤭
‘’Legal and the guards” 🤣

I wonder whatever came of the investigation. I’d say it went something like this.....Get the duck out of here and stop wasting our time but most importantly seek professional psychiatric help because you don’t look even close to your pictures!!

Case 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 closed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.