Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she continues to alter her appearance, her true appearance is visible on other Instagrammers stories for all to see. This was at sineadscurvystyle birthday last Autumn.

And the pic she put up on grid

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she continues to alter her appearance, her true appearance is visible on other Instagrammers stories for all to see. This was at sineadscurvystyle birthday last Autumn.

And the pic she put up on grid
She looks so tall and much bigger than size 18/20 Sinead

Reactions: 4
She's definitely at least a size 20. Not that there's anything wrong with whatever size she is but own it. No point putting up body positive posts in one breath and then in the next trying to convince people you should have went for the medium. The clothes she wears are awful sacks and do nothing for her. I know plus size clothes aren't as easy to come by but there's definitely more fashionable and fitting brands than the shite she wears. Running off to Cork and posting multiple edited scenery photos will never take away from the fact that the woman needs help, therapy and medication if needed. The first step is admitting she has a problem but she'd rather blame "trolls" and everyone else than face the reality. All the sheep who follow her are worse for playing along with her game.

Reactions: 15
Adam is a great lad, he can turn his hand at anything!!!! House cleaned, DIY, saving spuds and frogs, I thought my hubby was great, he hasn’t got a patch on Freck or is it Pep?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Adam seems to all the work around the place while princess just sits on her hole recording him

Reactions: 5
And neither pic are really her either, can't understand why she changes her face so much, she's absolutely fine in her natural state 😀 Be yourself please

Lads the comment on that asking her if she's pregnant. Jesus 😶 like I totally agree, she is bigger than she let's on and should embrace her size but that's a bit harsh isn't it!

Reactions: 6
Came in to see what people said her face is so photoshopped like way smaller, no way her jawline is that skinny ffs were not stupid, It couldn’t go down that much in the last week 😏 how does she do it on videos though?
If you look closely you can see the blur on her cheek in the video

Yes she is really tall and is much bigger in reality than a size 14 .... I’m only saying this as again today she mentioned she was that size .. I also agree with someone here who said constantly saying “ I could have fitted the meduim “ she is NOT happy at all with her current size and isn’t happy as she continually alters and photoshops her photos . She was in my sisters class in school and can not explain to you how she doesn’t look anything in reality like the photos on IG .. she is STILL photoshopping them !!!

Reactions: 1
Lads the comment on that asking her if she's pregnant. Jesus 😶 like I totally agree, she is bigger than she let's on and should embrace her size but that's a bit harsh isn't it!
Yeah that’s a low blow and when people get personal like that it’s no wonder she feels the need to edit photos... don’t agree with a lot of what she does believe me but don’t be a bully

IS SHE HAVING A bleeping LAUGH

‘The day I stopped obsessing about having my dream body was the day I started creating my dream life’

she’s deluded. She’s actually lost it.

stop chopping off half your body

stop lying about your size

stop sharing pics of your old body you really are only tormenting yourself.

Just stop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sunglasses indoors, why though??? 🤔🙄
Another body confidence question!

I worked with her boyfriend years ago! He was a barman and anytime we spoke about his relationship it sounded like it was full on and high maintenance. They moved in together and had I think 2 dogs. The whole kit and kaboodle but then she got too big for her boots and it was over as she was venturing into the blogosphere. I'm pretty sure his name was Adam too...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.