Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or when she is showing a product or an item and she holds it up with 1 hand and rotates it for the camera and zooms in accompanied by some soothing music with her monotone voice describing said item.

She has to have the most boring content, so repetitive, consisting of the sea, the view, the dog, the cute corners in the house, pics in her bra and knickers or fluorescent baggy clothing, thats basically it
What I don’t get is why she changes the colour of the sea and sky, it’s Cork a beautiful place but it’s Ireland, we don’t have those blue seas so why change it ?!

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is why she changes the colour of the sea and sky, it’s Cork a beautiful place but it’s Ireland, we don’t have those blue seas so why change it ?!
She can't help it... Unable to enjoy her actual life.... Her life is 1 big swipe up

Reactions: 4
I dont agree with Cancel culture, but shes one person who should be canceled and sectioned maybe. People who said she would be a genuine good curvy influencer are right, but the amount of photoshops on EVERYTHING, I can't stand it. Nothing is real with her.

Is there a tread on her for Irish curvy influencers eg Jessica Cinelli, Grainne Malone.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think we had either until I visited some beaches in Connemara last Summer. Turquoise water and looks like the Caribbean until you actually stick a toe in and there’s no denying you’re in the Atlantic :D

Reactions: 3
I have absolutely thought many many times that Adam is gay, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Very camp though either way!!!
Although I hadn’t heard the rumours about Paul the PT being caught in bed with another fella?!?!? 😳
On another note, how many times is she going to show landscape shots with chilled out music, or if there’s another shot of those bloody peonies I’m going to lose my mind!!!!
I wonder was it because of her he decided to change sides or at least see what it is like to bad for the other team. 😂😂😂. If Adam is gay, she is finished as an influencer. She would probably make all about her if it did come out.

Reactions: 1
I have a question- is Joanne vegan? I’m baffled because her new bag is made from calfskin. Consistently contradictory as always.

Reactions: 9
With comments like these it's a bit clearer why she might photoshop herself so much

I think she has been highly insulting to all overweigh girls or even normal-weight girls. How shes photoshopped her body so much just makes real girls feel tit and agree that people think your ugly and fat if you don't have the tiny waist shape.

So while I don't agree with making fun of her current weight, she has done nothing but encourage these comments herself by her own behavior. She has nothing for body positivity. How she ever made a come back after being caught out so much for all her editing completely baffles me.

This whole new "zen life, I'm so happy with nature and animals" is just a new spin. I guarantee she would be back at the original stuff if she didnt get caught.

Reactions: 13
I think she has been highly insulting to all overweigh girls or even normal-weight girls. How shes photoshopped her body so much just makes real girls feel tit and agree that people think your ugly and fat if you don't have the tiny waist shape.

So while I don't agree with making fun of her current weight, she has done nothing but encourage these comments herself by her own behavior. She has nothing for body positivity. How she ever made a come back after being caught out so much for all her editing completely baffles me.

This whole new "zen life, I'm so happy with nature and animals" is just a new spin. I guarantee she would be back at the original stuff if she didnt get caught.
Totally agree, she's the outdoorsy adventure loving vegan now because the beauty blogger/fitness bogger/model/author/MUA/entrepreneur girl boss all flopped because shes a pathological liar. Tried to turn herself into a travel blogger because she went on a few basic witch holidays to Marbella and Barcelona and dubai a few years back. Then an interiors blogger... Snore. But she would still be in Dublin living her best life given half a chance.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree, she's the outdoorsy adventure loving vegan now because the beauty blogger/fitness bogger/model/author/MUA/entrepreneur girl boss all flopped because shes a pathological liar. Tried to turn herself into a travel blogger because she went on a few basic witch holidays to Marbella and Barcelona and dubai a few years back. Then an interiors blogger... Snore. But she would still be in Dublin living her best life given half a chance.
Oh she so would, she would never get a house like the one she’s in now in Dublin for the same rent ! The whole travelling bit gets me, your on ur holidays love that’s it a holiday !

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she stay in a hotel earlier in the year and #collab but the hotel came out and said it wasn't
a collaboration she was just staying there as a paying guest.
Yes. The G Hotel in Galway

Reactions: 8
The picture on IG of the bag on the windy cliff....well if it took off into the air that would have been me done 😂

Reactions: 10
The picture on IG of the bag on the windy cliff....well if it took off into the air that would have been me done 😂
🤣🤣 absolutely atrocious content

Her last pic looks like it has minimal edits at least. But the drivel underneath it about stepping back from being “overly ambitious” she is so far up her own arse. My god.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Newby here! Just reading through this thread...for me Joanne Larby and Shannen Reilly McGrath are the worst offenders when it comes to believing their own lies and bullshit. They are in a league of their own. Joanne has a superiority complex and firmly believes that she has the last word on everything she tries her hand at. My favourite Larby moments... when she wrote a card to herself as part of a 'press drop' and someone was able to match the handwriting with a signed copy of her book...when she alluded that Chanel and Versace sent her runners but someone pointed out that she featured them as purchases on her feed a year preciously...being banned from BT's, the drama with the ex in London....selling a size 16 jumpsuit as a size 12 and cutting the tags off. All of this public knowledge yet she will still cry victim and call us all bullies. Don't even get me started on the photoshopping...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.