Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like two different people on her stories today. I mean I’m all for working your angles and knowing your best side but she takes the biscuit.
Her lips don’t move normally.

Reactions: 5
Why does she/floggers in general, cover the new grid post picture, only to reveal it in stories a few minutes later 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I find that hard to believe, the only reason being if something like had happened I think Muffy would have shouted it from the rooftops cos it would have been good for her and given her serious sympathy points. It also would have helped take the heat off when things did start to unravel for her.

I'm not saying it didn't happen cos nothing is outside the releams of possibility. Do I think Paul used her to boost his own profile? Absolutely? Do I think Muffy was bitter her dumped her and then tried to slander him with accusations of abuse ? Yep

If she had no problem alluding to abuse I don't think she would have a problem alluding to the above scenario either . Just my two cents on it 🤔

She does seem to have a penchant for effeminate men 😂
Yeah, I think Adam was looking for a handsome woman who knows her way around a strap on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys how the hell has she got away with the Caroline McMenamin craziness. I just don't get it. She thinks she's untouchable. I don't care what fillers she shoves in her face, what ugly designer bag she peddles but when you're that demented and manipulative and dangerous, it's just too insane to get away with.

Reactions: 12
Guys how the hell has she got away with the Caroline McMenamin craziness. I just don't get it. She thinks she's untouchable. I don't care what fillers she shoves in her face, what ugly designer bag she peddles but when you're that demented and manipulative and dangerous, it's just too insane to get away with.
to be honest I think its all blown over because a) she is pretty irrelevant b) nobody is shocked at her antics c) it’s obviously common practice amongst this crew of vapid, fake floggers. Not a lot of them offer transparency in how they do business.

Reactions: 15
I can’t picture what her future is .. she doesn’t seem the type to have kids and wreck her body and house by rearing them .. I know that kids aren’t the only measure of success in life but everything for her is so empty it’s pathetic ! Styling corners, manifesting shite, being a dog mom - it’s all so shallow .. does she ever just nip to Aldi for milk or have toast and hoops for her tea 🤔 everything is so curated and styled and painfully sepia toned

Edited to say I know I have no real point to this I just have so many questions about her !! Is Adam deaf and blind to her online character or is he as bad ?

Reactions: 17
Who listens to podcasts jointly? OMG. Get a grip. I love my husband but jesus christ I am independent of him in a lot of the things I do and ‘we’ certainly dont sit down and listen to podcasts together, she is gonna be FUCKED if they finish

She needs to find a new word for revamp 😴

Reactions: 24
Christ how can she justify new towels for the "guest bathroom"?! How many times can the existing ones have been used? They were in the house no time when the virus hit, and she didn't have m/any visitors during the short time last Summer when indoor visits weren't verboten, so the present towels have probably only been washed about twice 😅
I know it's all for the 'gram but it's just not even a little bit convincing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t picture what her future is .. she doesn’t seem the type to have kids and wreck her body and house by rearing them .. I know that kids aren’t the only measure of success in life but everything for her is so empty it’s pathetic ! Styling corners, manifesting shite, being a dog mom - it’s all so shallow .. does she ever just nip to Aldi for milk or have toast and hoops for her tea 🤔 everything is so curated and styled and painfully sepia toned

Edited to say I know I have no real point to this I just have so many questions about her !! Is Adam deaf and blind to her online character or is he as bad ?
Totally agree. She’s too into her meaningless material shite, bags, house etc. She doesn’t seem the maternal type in the slightest.

That whole curated feed on Instagram is so out-dated, people were doing it years ago. It’s so unauthentic

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. She’s too into her meaningless material shite, bags, house etc. She doesn’t seem the maternal type in the slightest.

That whole curated feed on Instagram is so out-dated, people were doing it years ago. It’s so unauthentic
Completely off topic but I always get a laugh when I see your username pop up 😂 brings me joy, puts my username to shame haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd say she'd love a wedding, be great for the content and engagement. Somehow I can't see Adam marrying her. She looks like his mother. Either he's just as toxic as her to have lasted this long in the relationship or he's actively looking for a way out.

Don't mean to be cruel, I'd never wish breakup misery on anyone. But it's hard to see how can be that level of toxic, deluded, manipulative and constantly churning friendships / relationships and be in a happy healthy relationship for very long.

Reactions: 9
Completely off topic but I always get a laugh when I see your username pop up 😂 brings me joy, puts my username to shame haha
Thanks😂 the stress of having to pick one

I'd say she'd love a wedding, be great for the content and engagement. Somehow I can't see Adam marrying her. She looks like his mother. Either he's just as toxic as her to have lasted this long in the relationship or he's actively looking for a way out.

Don't mean to be cruel, I'd never wish breakup misery on anyone. But it's hard to see how can be that level of toxic, deluded, manipulative and constantly churning friendships / relationships and be in a happy healthy relationship for very long.
10000%. I’d say she’d do or try anything to keep him around. Bang of desperation off this one. She clings to any chance of a friendship, until they see what she’s truly like

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.