Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still has pictures of him on her Facebook page! 🤣
She looks like a different person on those facebook photos. Even her makeup from back then is a million times nicer that now. And it's not the weight, she genuinely looks happy in those old photos

Reactions: 5
Here has she not been on last few days ? Or has she blocked me viewing her stories?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her story last week about getting exciting news? Wonder if she's pregnant

Did anyone see her story last week about getting exciting news? Wonder if she's pregnant
Well she's "drinking" and promoting bergamot tea, that isn't recommended when pregnant, at least not for the first trimester anyway..

I'd say Joanne has thrown a wobbler over something, but will be back on soon to tell everyone about her Bank Holiday digital detox (but do a recap of everything she did and saw) 🙄

Reactions: 10
Well she's "drinking" and promoting bergamot tea, that isn't recommended when pregnant, at least not for the first trimester anyway..

I'd say Joanne has thrown a wobbler over something, but will be back on soon to tell everyone about her Bank Holiday digital detox (but do a recap of everything she did and saw) 🙄
Wonder is there trouble in paradise. Maybe Adam is contemplating going back to Dublin as inter county travel resumes next week. I’m sure west Cork has lost its appeal.

Reactions: 12
We all have bad angles when it comes to photos .. View attachment 557849View attachment 557850
Holy tit 😳 Surely Adam has access to the internet and can see these??
Wonder is there trouble in paradise. Maybe Adam is contemplating going back to Dublin as inter county travel resumes next week. I’m sure west Cork has lost its appeal.
It's very strange that Adam hasn't been to see friends or family since they moved. Whatever about Joanne, we all know she's burned every bridge imaginable because she's a complete narcissist, but surely he hasn't also cut everyone off?

Reactions: 7

It's very strange that Adam hasn't been to see friends or family since they moved. Whatever about Joanne, we all know she's burned every bridge imaginable because she's a complete narcissist, but surely he hasn't also cut everyone off?
I’d say she’s so needy, I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to break loose yet! Sure she has no need to come to Dublin if she’s not even talking to her own mother!

Reactions: 4

I think he had friends come down to stay towards the end of the summer. Jojo said she was going to do a digital detox whilst they were visiting but still kept posting everyday.
I wonder will they head up to Dublin next week, or will it be G-Town 😂

Reactions: 7
no need to worry she’s out there commenting on her own posts and on her crew of comments circles. She’s not actually on a detox. How long do you think she’ll leave the post up that’s asking what’s wrong with her leg in her most recent photo?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no need to worry she’s out there commenting on her own posts and on her crew of comments circles. She’s not actually on a detox. How long do you think she’ll leave the post up that’s asking what’s wrong with her leg in her most recent photo?
update: she deleted the comment about her leg 😂

update 2: “galwayaestheticnurse” has a comment on her photo that just says “I drink so much tea” 😂😂🤣 groundbreaking stuff in these comments lads. Either paid or in some agreement to comment on her photo and Nothing nice to say about the picture besides that? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
update: she deleted the comment about her leg 😂

update 2: “galwayaestheticnurse” has a comment on her photo that just says “I drink so much tea” 😂😂🤣 groundbreaking stuff in these comments lads. Either paid or in some agreement to comment on her photo and Nothing nice to say about the picture besides that? LOL
Yup, coming on to say she deleted that message 🙄
Oh the arse licking is beyond sickening 🤮

The irony of them all promoting being free and independent but simultaneously beholden to engagement pods. Like a weird cult. Having to disingenuously comment on posts they don’t want to. “I love tea” haha

Reactions: 12
The irony of them all promoting being free and independent but simultaneously beholden to engagement pods. Like a weird cult. Having to disingenuously comment on posts they don’t want to. “I love tea” haha
And who answers every single comment on a post? Like who even has the time for that. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am morto for her with this carry on.

Reactions: 10
Really hope this ad gets traction, it’s scary how young people feel the need to do this. The likes of Joanne are so affected too,
Her photos earlier in this thread have left me flabbergasted. https://www.thedrum.com/news/2021/0...WRwXhTvdCig2nDKeKoqKWbDlIKmif3-Do_arC7381JWjM
The terrible thing is I’ve seen a number of influencers who are serial photo shoppers and filter queens sharing this add and pretending it’s something they care about. I think face off grace was sharing this at one stage.

The terrible thing is I’ve seen a number of influencers who are serial photo shoppers and filter queens sharing this add and pretending it’s something they care about. I think face off grace was sharing this at one stage.
You are kidding! I shouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.