Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eile

I just watched Sile Seoige's highlight on the use of filters. I wonder has she thought of Joanne in this at all, given that she appeared on her podcast a couple of years ago. I imagine Joanne will avoid the subject as usual but it would be great if she jumped on board with it.

Reactions: 2
all the Sarah hef comments and the napes.laura comments are always written together 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ if your gonna do stupid shit like that at least be smart about it 😂😂 I'm only catching up on all this now after a few months make up fairy free. There's a few other suspect looking accounts commenting on her posts too, what do you think of sarahlizattridge account? Is it legit 🤔 and the way she comments to all the bot accounts too to up her comments 😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious. Joanne seriously girl send your cv into the local centra in Bantry and preserve what little is left of your dignity.
That sarahlizattridge account stood out to me too

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Yeah you're absolutely right, they would obviously be reserved for far more serious cases, especially when Jojo hasn't profited from anything as the poster above said
Would it be considered harassment though? Although as another user pointed out above, it doesn't say anywhere about her being a solicitor

Bellel

VIP Member
yes she hasnt perfected the art of photoshopping those yet!!
How will she manage if she has a diamond to flaunt?! Use someone else’s hand?!

Anyone notice how yesterday when she showed the sweaty betty she showed the labels with the sizes facing forward but on the varley she hasn't. Is she that self conscious about sizing that she won't show that she's an XL in the varley?? I mean we all buy clothes in different sizes depending on where we shop so why try and hide it!!
Yes! Thought the same! Triple XL!!

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Also the whole ‘investment’ piece is actually just a marketing ploy to get people to shell out. The definition of investment is to invest to make a profit. Agreed that you will get a better quality product, of course but unless you’re planning to buy something that increases in value and then sell it to realise the profit then its not an investment. I dont know about you but I’d rather have it new unless it was a one off collectors item that you could not buy, those Chanel bags are in every high end department store in the world.

Anyone keen on buying Jojo’s used prada boots for more than she paid for them? Hardly.
Yes, *new* Chanel bags go up in price every few years because Chanel raise the price themselves - around 5%. Nothing to do with them being investments or supply/demand issues etc. You can buy a brand new one in Brown Thomas Dublin and down the street in Siopa Ella (second hand designer store) is the same bag!

I just had a look at the bag she linked for 13k - it's coming from Japan and the price includes import duties, probably in the thousands.

lalakala

Chatty Member
latest pic also just isn’t her actual face shape

The post, can’t see the ‘big hair’ in full or the pink shirt, the post on stories you’d expect a big news reveal but no nothing, all secretive as usual 😩🙄
The lines on her lips really freaky me out, I always think of the Joker

And what’s with the clenched fist??!!
there’s some weird editing where her knuckle ends 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d say fingers are harder to edit than a hand. She tends to hide her fingers and jaw line is sweaters, more recently with the dog. she’s shared posts recently about wedding venues/planning (sharing posts from a hotel) so maybe she just showing us she isn’t engaged yet

Attachments

Reactions: 1

MarsBars

VIP Member
Scammers the lot of them. There’s someone called Bonnie in the comments commenting multiple times saying that she needs the CBD in her life. But Bonnie can’t be arsed entering the competition. It’s an IG pod cabal of nonsense.
Totally agree!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
"Having gone through hair thinning" is a strange way to phrase it.
I was considering trying a few items from the Klorane range yesterday - delighted I didn't buy from them now.

Russ16

I find that hard to believe, the only reason being if something like had happened I think Muffy would have shouted it from the rooftops cos it would have been good for her and given her serious sympathy points. It also would have helped take the heat off when things did start to unravel for her.

I'm not saying it didn't happen cos nothing is outside the releams of possibility. Do I think Paul used her to boost his own profile? Absolutely? Do I think Muffy was bitter her dumped her and then tried to slander him with accusations of abuse ? Yep

If she had no problem alluding to abuse I don't think she would have a problem alluding to the above scenario either . Just my two cents on it 🤔

She does seem to have a penchant for effeminate men 😂
totally fair! Again, can’t confirm it at all but the people it came from wouldn’t really have an excuse to lie about it. I kept my mouth shut at the time but sure look she’s moved on by now so I don’t feel as bad saying it.

Personally I’d be embarrassed so maybe she was too? I guess we’ll never know!