Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she tightened it there? It’s obviously a waist belt
Well that’s just weird, if you look at the arms it’s to tight on the upper arm part, the under arm part is nearly at her elbow. Another day , another outfit that don’t fit , there you are muff , your next caption sorted.

Reactions: 8
Shirt of dreams? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve never dreamed about trying a waistband around my bust.

Just look at the professional image and the proportions of where everything sits, and then look at Muffy with the belt tied around “the twins”.

She’s a bomb site.
Sorry now, but she is absolutely bet into that and looks very uncomfortable in it. The piece that's supposed to be tied at the waist is up across her nipples. How can she look in the mirror and not see this? How can she think this looks good? The delusions out of her are reaching new levels of scary.

Reactions: 12
Her fake tan is a mess too - check out her arm.
I mean the woman lives for Photoshop but doesn't use it in the most logical way?!

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s “styling” it 😂😂😂

Or.... maybe it just doesn’t fit her, yet again.
Jaysus if she thinks that’s styling, it’s chronic! She has it reefed up at the top it looks totally disproportionate on her

Reactions: 4
Was I the only one hoping she would drop her phone into the bbq? In the words of Ted Hastings “Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!”

Reactions: 3
The close up of the blueberries and raspberries. The close up of the dogs nose.Why???!!!!! Her hand resting on his chest. But like she hardly shares anything private and it's a business page🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh lads the tan, it’s horrendous.
took a wild guess the dress was from H&M, it is and as she said it’s the most gorgeous fabric I’d say it’s the cheap material that makes you sweat and smell gross, also see pic for lols
I didn’t click on the link- I just put”white shirt dress” into H&M and up is pops. Everything is H&M lately, they must have some serious affiliate programs for her to be posting their links at this rate.

A polyester/viscose blend is just sooo luxurious Muffy.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The close up of the blueberries and raspberries. The close up of the dogs nose.Why???!!!!! Her hand resting on his chest. But like she hardly shares anything private and it's a business page🙄
I see more of that dogs nose than I see of my own !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shirt of dreams? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve never dreamed about trying a waistband around my bust.

Just look at the professional image and the proportions of where everything sits, and then look at Muffy with the belt tied around “the twins”.

She’s a bomb site.
It doesn’t even look remotely the same, I actually like the look of it in the original photo.

Reactions: 2
It’s wild to compare her to other bloggers who were up and coming at the same time as her, and then she burned herself with the photoshop/depop/lying fiasco.

Lisa J has her own line and known for quirky fashion and being genuine on camera, shows Ups and downs of family life

Rosie C also has her own line after coming back from the cheap sunglasses fiasco.

pippa has several lines and actually keeps her private life off her screen, despite any gossip, just showing kids bdays etc.

Louise C has way more engagement and less boring content. Tons of Af and PR but she doesn’t contradict herself or lie like Larby

retroflame has her own New York niche and also has a stable # of followers. She has collections with brands and her content I suppose is moving every year.

not saying any one is perfect and they all have their pros and cons, but Larby on the other hand is known for her bad photoshopping, failed business ventures, Oompa Loompa tan, and lying (or at the very least being misleading) about her size (even though no one cares, only cares about the lies!) {while living In West Cork}. Like someone else said - who is she curating for? It can’t be for herself if she’s trying to get swipes and clicks as the base for her business.

PLUS she quite literally doesn’t support any of these other women in their own businesses. She’ll share stuff for Dunowen house which has social media managed by her bf 🙄 Has she ever supported another woman when there wasn’t anything in it for her? Why don’t any of them support her, like her own mother? So many bridges burned. The reciprocal likes or purchased likes and comments from the same dozen medium to small influencers is lame and doesn’t seem supportive but toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She’s a bomb site.
How is it even possible to wear it like this ffs she's cracked

Reactions: 3
It’s wild to compare her to other bloggers who were up and coming at the same time as her, and then she burned herself with the photoshop/depop/lying fiasco.

Lisa J has her own line and known for quirky fashion and being genuine on camera, shows Ups and downs of family life

Rosie C also has her own line after coming back from the cheap sunglasses fiasco.

pippa has several lines and actually keeps her private life off her screen, despite any gossip, just showing kids bdays etc.

Louise C has way more engagement and less boring content. Tons of Af and PR but she doesn’t contradict herself or lie like Larby

retroflame has her own New York niche and also has a stable # of followers. She has collections with brands and her content I suppose is moving every year.

not saying any one is perfect and they all have their pros and cons, but Larby on the other hand is known for her bad photoshopping, failed business ventures, Oompa Loompa tan, and lying (or at the very least being misleading) about her size (even though no one cares, only cares about the lies!) {while living In West Cork}. Like someone else said - who is she curating for? It can’t be for herself if she’s trying to get swipes and clicks as the base for her business.

PLUS she quite literally doesn’t support any of these other women in their own businesses. She’ll share stuff for Dunowen house which has social media managed by her bf 🙄 Has she ever supported another woman when there wasn’t anything in it for her? Why don’t any of them support her, like her own mother? So many bridges burned. The reciprocal likes or purchased likes and comments from the same dozen medium to small influencers is lame and doesn’t seem supportive but toxic.
I’ve said this on here before, but I think she actually would still have a reasonable ‘career’ had it not been for the London move. She really fxxked herself then. She removed herself from the loop here and then made the stupid ‘big fish in a small pond’ comment, which I’m sure she regrets now🤣🤣 She got no work in London, and lost pretty much all of her Irish work as a result of the move. When she returned home, things had moved on, and she was completely irrelevant by then. She had also been a complete wagon to her Instahuns back here too, so they had no interest in helping her out. So now she lives the dream in West Cork......it’s def a dream alright🙊😂 She must really hate Paul in hindsight🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
That shirt dress is vile. You can buy all the designer bags and shoes you want but her big issue is she can’t buy designer clothes. They just don’t make them in her size. She is just so wasteful and promotes fast fashion because that’s all she can wear. I’d say that shirt dress will never see the light of day. You would hardly be donning that to head into Skibbereen to get your weekly shop😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.