Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishgirlo

you can’t get away with manipulating photos when there’s straight lines that curve with your waist.
What is going on with her right arm and hand (left arm as you look at the photo)...
Looks like she had her hand amputated 😭
And then cut out the part of her lower arm where her tendon is popping..
If you're going to photoshop, at least do it well? Not condoning it, but christ...everything is always so off with body proportion in all her photos

Reactions: 2

Ohwowzers

Has Jojo had a boob job at some stage over the years? Like I know your boobs get bigger when you gain weight but there's a dramatic difference in the photos from now and a few years ago. If I were her in the pic in the red swimsuit, my boobs would be in my armpits 🤣 hers look very perky
No shade though, just curious 😉

Attachments

Kkhh

Can anyone remember that instagram page that does analysis on influencers and their followers/engagement? I think it would be worth sending to the companies when I contact them.
Also did a quick check on her latest post for Jysk.ie.
105 comments in total made up of the below:
55 comments from Joanne (52%)
38 comments from other influencers/businesses (36%)
12 comments from regular instagram users (11%)

She is actually making things worse for herself with this influencer pod agreement thing. It's making it so much more obvious and giving us more proof to send to the companies she collaborates with!
DBF043A8-E9A7-4FC9-B435-BA543CC90065.jpeg

dee_mc

VIP Member
Not surprised they look so clunky and chunky they are from the men’s section after all...
I couldn't find them in either section of the US website BUT I have fallen in love with the Vegas boots. $2000. Might do the lottery!

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
That shirt dress is vile. You can buy all the designer bags and shoes you want but her big issue is she can’t buy designer clothes. They just don’t make them in her size. She is just so wasteful and promotes fast fashion because that’s all she can wear. I’d say that shirt dress will never see the light of day. You would hardly be donning that to head into Skibbereen to get your weekly shop😂
Yeah the only staple items are her bags, she has them hanging up with all the tags on. It wouldn’t surprise me if she wears them for the gram and returns

irishgirlo

She must have overall general hair loss, she doesn't seem to have eyelashes? Eyes look very naked in photos..but again, you never know what's what with Joanne.

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Yeah last time we saw the REAL Joanne in a video she looked nothing like her instagram grid. Doesn't really gel with the "curated content creation" to be throwing her human looking face on a live these days.
There’s no photoshopping/Facetuning on a live. I’d say she chanced it, not many viewers I’d say😂😂😂

Cosysocks2021

"Size down because it has a lot of material"
It's quite a structured piece?!
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems strange to me that Joanne recommends sizing up in random pieces and down in others - based on what?! Thinking back to Valentine's and that awful dress she mashed herself into, she said something like "obviously if you're a more voluptuous body type the dress won't fit you like it fits the model". No petal, just buy the right size!
She doesn't seem to understand that sometimes the fit is part of the style, if that makes sense?

Bang on!!