Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinksy33

Right I love a convenient dinner as much as the next person, but do you reckon she eats those airplane dinners five days a week? Like that is mental to me and no microwave dinner tastes good enough to eat five days a week. To spend 500 euro on food for one person a month is excessive to me, and as she said that’s not weekends, no wonder she is over weight she prob eats these shitty meals and is starving an hour later and eats junk
I wouldn’t even say storm gets them, I say she’s bins them. If she could she would sell 😂

Reactions: 3

lalakala

Chatty Member
she said it’s a giveaway in her stories...but the post says nothing about it. What is she giving away? The dresses that aren’t her size? Where’s the accountability for these “contests”?

She’s just trolling for followers

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
What has she done to her chest there? Like her boobs are abnormally massive!! I know she has a large chest anyway but c'mon ... They are way out of proportion with the rest of her in this pic!
If they really are that size, she should probably get off IG and get on Onlyfans instead🤣🤣

• Haha

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
That dress is backless so as a consumer with a larger chest I want to know what she's wearing if anything to keep the boobs perky and in place! These are the things we as women want to know not some random caption about pasta in Italy. God she could have such a massive target market if she just came on and gave honest feedback on the clothes (I'm thinking thebeautifultruth). She's too busy concentrating on hiding her actual appearance to associate herself with the real women who have figures just like her.
She used to say she used tit tape, but tbh they wouldn’t hold up on larger boobs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

irishgirlo

Totally agree. She’s too into her meaningless material shite, bags, house etc. She doesn’t seem the maternal type in the slightest.

That whole curated feed on Instagram is so out-dated, people were doing it years ago. It’s so unauthentic
Completely off topic but I always get a laugh when I see your username pop up 😂 brings me joy, puts my username to shame haha

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I didn’t think Joanne Larby, label snob, would be caught dead in Lidl!
Is this the beginning of a thrifty, savvy Joey that repuposes and upcycles and buys drill bit sets in Lidl? I'd certainly find that more relatable than the shite she's doing these days!

Whatyousaying

Can anyone give me a brief snapshot of what happened with her and Paul. I followed her back then and the BU stuff went down and i unfollowed. Remembered she moved to london and was back almost instantly?

Eile

Posting away about a favourite vase!!
Well she is nothing if not consistent! Wonder if this will be an attempt to move to the home account permanently to help with the interior design thing and let the Makeup Fairy account shut down.