Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
didn’t see them but if the dog was in the field with the animals that’s grounds for being shot by the farmer, personally would never take that risk! She’s a dose
Absolutely. I have horses and farmers around us have signs everywhere that loose dogs will be shot. I'd never take that risk, I can't understand why she does.

Reactions: 3

Chads

Ok two more things:

1. Joanne doesn’t even follow clean cut meals. LOL.

2. I’ve decided to not support companies who sponsor or pay her out of principal because she is full of lies and deceit, and to me that extends to her partner as well. His company is OFM management (they follow her on Instagram, and you can see here on his LinkedIn) and they provide services to Blair’s Cove, and Barnett’s of Schull, among others. (Weirdly, tapping on the OFM logo on their page leads to the Barnett’s website). I’m not saying anyone has to do anything I’m just sharing my perspective. If it’s true about Dunowen house being managed on social media by him, then the same could be true for other brands and that doesn’t sit right with me.
Tipperary county council that is so random 🥴

dee_mc

VIP Member
That tracksuit does exist with the three lines of black text - it's on their website. Maybe the organic cotton ones have 3 lines of text, and the plastic bottle ones have the extra bit?!
I'm not saying her one is definitely genuine - as always, the fabric looks completely different in her photos, whether that's because of the filters and trickery she uses or because she's keeping AliExpress in business 🙃

Attachments

Bellel

VIP Member
So it appears the Dr Oetkar partnership was through Independent.ie and they chose their preferred partners/ influencers so that is why Joanne was chosen. My sister got an email back from them.
So did I. I have passed the information onto independent.ie .

Clau

VIP Member
Joanne I know you're reading this: you've used the word "integral" wrong and you're supposed to be a grown-up and a journalist ffs. Morto for you.
She’s a journalist too?? Ah I can’t keep up with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Clau

VIP Member
I’m open to correction but has she ever mentioned that hair brand before??? She has no brand loyalty whatsoever- well I think that’s actually a trait of every ‘influencer’.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Shirt of dreams? I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve never dreamed about trying a waistband around my bust.

Just look at the professional image and the proportions of where everything sits, and then look at Muffy with the belt tied around “the twins”.

She’s a bomb site.
It doesn’t even look remotely the same, I actually like the look of it in the original photo.

Clau

VIP Member
Have we any record kept of when Joanne last had an original thought?
Fuckin saddo

But the sliders are a different colour! And Joanne's are furry! And she's not wearing socks, and she's not sitting on a suitcase... really very different when you break it down. Ahem.
And she had a caption 🤪🤪🤪

freethe40foot1

k
"Having gone through hair thinning" is a strange way to phrase it.
I was considering trying a few items from the Klorane range yesterday - delighted I didn't buy from them now.
Klorane is great. I used to stock up when I was abroad. Their dry shampoo is lovely and the shampoos are brilliant. Don’t let the muffster put you off