Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne Larby #9 Chin hidden behind turtlenecks, still pining for her ex

Lol. She'd be furious at that 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Look what I found. There's videos too. I really am that bored 😂
I honestly would believe Paul over here. She’s way too arrogant and cocky to take rejection well. Is say she was bitter and took it too far and just had to keep it going, so sad

Reactions: 15
Look what I found. There's videos too. I really am that bored 😂
I think his version sounds very believable and convincing. Has she ever come out and said what the abuse was? Or has it just been vague allusions? I think if I was had been in an abusive relationship and now was apparently the happiest I'd ever been, I wouldn't want to keep bringing up my abusive ex.

Reactions: 10
I think his version sounds very believable and convincing. Has she ever come out and said what the abuse was? Or has it just been vague allusions? I think if I was had been in an abusive relationship and now was apparently the happiest I'd ever been, I wouldn't want to keep bringing up my abusive ex.
I assume that she called it ‘abuse’ as she was mortified that she was dumped. Especially after all the wifey stuff etc. In reality it was probably just a bad break up, made worse by the fact that they had just moved in together. It was all a bit of a car crash at the time, and she seemed to have no idea that it was coming. I’m sure it wasn’t a nice experience for her, but that doesn’t make it abuse.

Wow she copied everything from Molly Maes post, the outfit, the pose, the sliders, bag and even the green animal emojis. Content creator my hole

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have we any record kept of when Joanne last had an original thought?
Fuckin saddo

Wow she copied everything from Molly Maes post, the outfit, the pose, the sliders, bag and even the green animal emojis. Content creator my hole
But the sliders are a different colour! And Joanne's are furry! And she's not wearing socks, and she's not sitting on a suitcase... really very different when you break it down. Ahem.

• Haha
I honestly would believe Paul over here. She’s way too arrogant and cocky to take rejection well. Is say she was bitter and took it too far and just had to keep it going, so sad
I agree! Similar to what happened with the red duchess, what happened in her head & what actually happened are most likely 2 very different scenarios. This woman is compulsive liar. If she told me the sky was blue I wouldn’t believe her.

Reactions: 13
FINALLY discovered who she is trying to emulate.

rosie Londoner.
Been bugging me for YEARS.

Reactions: 8
some tea spilling this morning 😂 she’s *clarified* for us this morning that she doesn’t drink *regular* tea which is why she’s so happy to be paid to sponsor this tea and coffee. I suppose they sell snobby ignorant herbal teas? That you have to pay import tax to Ireland? Never mind that she mentioned the hazelnut coffee again after saying she doesn’t drink coffee.

I don’t give a rats arse what she puts in her mouth but the lies that spill out of it are even more pathetic than I thought if she has to lie about drinking effing coffee.

FINALLY discovered who she is trying to emulate.

rosie Londoner.
Been bugging me for YEARS.
I think you’re right! not that they have anything in common. I don’t think Joanne has an original thought between the ears.

what do we think she’s hiding with her sunglasses? The caterpillar eyebrows? More *baby* Botox?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have we any record kept of when Joanne last had an original thought?
Fuckin saddo

But the sliders are a different colour! And Joanne's are furry! And she's not wearing socks, and she's not sitting on a suitcase... really very different when you break it down. Ahem.
And she had a caption 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 2
Is she not aware her bergamot green tea has caffeine 😂😂😂 which would make it “regular” I presume?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree! Similar to what happened with the red duchess, what happened in her head & what actually happened are most likely 2 very different scenarios. This woman is compulsive liar. If she told me the sky was blue I wouldn’t believe her.
It would be a filtered sky blue. #skygoals🙄

Reactions: 6
She's actually incredibly dangerous. She made a vague accusation against Paul, alluding to abuse but never outright saying it. She knew she couldn't flat out say he abused her as I'm sure he could have threatened libel action against her. So it very much came down to a he said / she said scenario. She hadn't completely fallen from grace at that stage so some people would have believed her.

Same with Red Duchess, she threatened her with legal action but never directly threatened her or publicly spoke about it. It was ignore and pretend like its not happening and then try to stop Red Duchess from speaking by again pretending to be someone else.

Someone said it earlier , if anything she is the abuser. She is a definite bunny boiler. She morphs into who ever she is dating. ... Paul it was all about the gym and working out, the doctor it was all trips to Galway, and now with Adam it's all plant based and cottage core 🙄 If Adam breaks up with her I can guarantee she will make baseless accusations against him aswell.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in her early days didn't she say she had been living with a boyfriend before moving back home but didn't she allude to him being very jealous and controlling 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.