Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee she never goes anywhere is any of the ridiculous getups she has on her grid. They all go straight back to the retailer. The only time I’ve seen her out and about in west cork she had leggings and a giant hoodie on and you wouldn’t recognise her in real life anyway because she is pale.
Why though do (random unheard of) brands work with her. There are less than 20 comments that are not hers on that last post.

Reactions: 13
I guarantee she never goes anywhere is any of the ridiculous getups she has on her grid. They all go straight back to the retailer. The only time I’ve seen her out and about in west cork she had leggings and a giant hoodie on and you wouldn’t recognise her in real life anyway because she is pale.
Why though do (random unheard of) brands work with her. There are less than 20 comments that are not hers on that last post.

What does she actually look like in reality? Jeez, hope she never goes missing? Imagine Madam trying to find an unfiltered photo of her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she actually look like in reality? Jeez, hope she never goes missing? Imagine Madam trying to find an unfiltered photo of her!!!
She looks exactly like some of the bloggers unveiled shots of a large pale woman. She is big - like 18-20 big but she is also really tall. You would walk past her and not recognise her she looks so different in real life. She is the ultimate catfish.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks exactly like some of the bloggers unveiled shots of a large pale woman. She is big - like 18-20 big but she is also really tall. You would walk past her and not recognise her she looks so different in real life. She is the ultimate catfish.
I remember seeing her at a blogging event years ago around the time of BU. I had to have a double take, she’s quite tall and burly in real life I didn’t recognise her at first, totally different in person

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, that’s unbelievable.... :ROFLMAO: I dont understand how these people leave the house when those are the images they are putting out there for the whole to see, when the truth couldn’t be further...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perfect setup for her really this last year of self-isolating in West Cork, no social events to get caught out at and no one around her for country miles. The only public sight we got of her was that interview with Cassie Stokes and as per she looked like a totally different person. As much as she moans about the lockdown, I’d say she’d sh1t a brick about another BU situation if things got back to normal again and she was back on the social events bandwagon

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Jojo had a boob job at some stage over the years? Like I know your boobs get bigger when you gain weight but there's a dramatic difference in the photos from now and a few years ago. If I were her in the pic in the red swimsuit, my boobs would be in my armpits 🤣 hers look very perky
No shade though, just curious 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The difference is something I’ve never seen before, they don’t just look edited, they look like a completely different person. You’d have to think it’s full on body dysmorphia. She must be very unhappy.

Reactions: 13
There was a brief period when she was in Dublin after moving back where she actually seemed happy and dressed in outfits that suited her and her figure. I’m sure there were filters and hyper editing then too but it’s become so pathetic now. Does she think we (the consumers) want her to look like that? Does she want to look like that?

Reactions: 1
There was a brief period when she was in Dublin after moving back where she actually seemed happy and dressed in outfits that suited her and her figure. I’m sure there were filters and hyper editing then too but it’s become so pathetic now. Does she think we (the consumers) want her to look like that? Does she want to look like that?
There was off the scale editing when she arrived back to Dublin. In fact the picture below is, in my opinion, the worst degree of editing that she has ever allowed herself to reach. That was literally a few months after coming home, no lessons learned.
Screenshot_20210504_121301.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.